** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED **
In support of National Unplugging Day on June 25th 2017 we have teamed up with Camping in the Forest to give one lucky winner a week long break in the forest.
Enter our competition for the chance to unplug from technology and experience a week of back-to-basics fun this summer with Camping in the Forest.
In a survey* carried out by holiday expert Camping in the Forest, figures reveal what we’ve all long suspected – we’re a nation of nature ignorant and plugged-in Brits, who rarely venture out into the countryside.
According to the research, more than half of us hardly ever spend time with family or partners without a phone, tablet or computer on standby. So, what better way to really get back to nature than by going camping in one of the many beautiful, secluded forests that Britain has to offer?
We’ve teamed up with Camping in the Forest to give one lucky supporter of National Unplugging Day the chance to win a seven-night rural getaway for friends or family (up to four people) at a campsite of their choice.**
Ideal for a break away from the daily grind of modern life, this trip offers the ultimate UK adventure for all. Camping allows you to reconnect with nature and enjoy the sights and smells of the glorious British outdoors with those you love most.
Whether it’s an action-packed forest adventure or a quiet escape to tranquillity and relaxation that you prefer, Camping in the Forest has a ‘place called away’ to suit everyone.
For the ultimate summer getaway and to find the perfect campsite for you in the UK, visit www.campingintheforest.co.uk
** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED **
By submitting this form you are giving consent to receive emails from MyFamilyClub Ltd and our carefully selected partner Camping in the Forest. You are also agreeing to our terms, please see our T&C’s page for details. Competition closes 5.00 pm on 17th June 2017.
* The Camping in the Forest survey of 2,000 people across Britain was carried out in May 2015
** Subject to availability
Terms and conditions:
- Prize entitles up to a family of four to 7 nights free camping at a Camping in the Forest site of their choice in 2017. Subject to availability and not over a Bank Holiday.
- Pitch includes electric hook ups if available and will be either grass or hardstanding depending on the unit and availability.
- Dates of booking must be confirmed in advance.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives available in place of the stated prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter will use the winners’ personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion and for possible further marketing of this competition.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be aged over 18 years old and be full UK residents.
- Read the full terms and conditions of our campsite bookings here campingintheforest.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions
More about Camping in the Forest
Camping in the Forest offers a collection of 16 beautiful caravan and camping sites set among the woodlands of the Forestry Commission. Sites can be found in the New Forest, the Forest of Dean, Wiltshire, Wales and Scotland. Camping in the Forest is passionate about creating unique and memorable holiday experiences for all customers. The venture is a partnership between the Forestry Commission and The Camping and Caravanning Club.
Camping in the Forest’s caravan and camping sites leave most of the ground untouched, which means they remain a friendly environment for birds, animals and plants, giving guests the opportunity to share their holiday locations with both flora and fauna. There are also recycling schemes in place at all campsites that mean any waste produced by visitors is dealt with in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
Follow Camping in the Forest: