A classic cocktail made with delicious tomato juice. Try it with radish & dill infused gin for an extra twist.
The perfect Bloody Mary differs from person to person and it’s definitely a hot topic between bar tenders.
We think this recipe smashes it and it makes a great twist to use Gin instead of Vodka.
How many does it serve? n/a
What is the prep time? n/a
What is the cooking time? n/a
What you need:
- 30ml radish & dill-infused gin *see below
- 3 dashes of hot sauce
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 grinds of fresh cracked salt & black pepper
- 120ml Clamato juice
What you do:
- Rim a chilled tall glass with celery salt
- Add all ingredients to a tall glass with ice
- Stir and garnish
Radish nose, sprig of fresh dill
* Radish and dill-infused gin is easily made by sealing 5-6 thinly sliced radishes and 2 sprigs of fresh dill for every 500ml of gin in a mason jar. Leave for 3-4 days. Strain the radish & dill from the gin, then it’s ready to use.
Recipe provided to MyFamilyClub by Clamato