A refreshing combination of celery, grapes, peppers, carrots, walnuts and dried cranberries all dressed with your choice of salad dressing or a squeeze of lime juice. Combined, these ingredients provide a powerful punch for general wellness, good skin and extra energy.
Total time: 20 mins
- 50g cranberries (dried)
- 1 bunch grapes (small washed)
- 1 sweet yellow pepper (washed, de-seeded and diced)
- 2 carrots (peeled 1 grated, 1 cut into sticks)
- 3 stalks celery (washed and sliced, include leaves)
- 0.5 lettuce (your choice)
- 50g walnuts
- Prepare all the ingredients as stated.
- Assemble the salad by placing the carrots in a mound on the middle of flat plate.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together except for the nuts and cranberries
- Arrange the mixed salad around the mound of grated carrots
- Scatter with the nuts and cranberries
- Drizzle with your favourite home made dressing we used Minty Yoghurt which I diluted with a little water to get the right consistency for dribbling.