Delicious light pancakes with creamy chicken and mushroom filling. Try this quick easy and filling meal for your family.
Approx price: £5.46 or £1.37 per portion
Total time: 35 mins
- 3 chicken fillets
- 4 slices ham
- 10 mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50g cream cheese
- 100mls sparkling water (approx)
- 100g self raising flour
- Trim and dice the chicken. Dice the ham.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Pre-heat pan with oil.
- Add chicken, cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly. Add mushrooms and ham, season and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and enough water to make a creamy sauce.
- When mixture starts to bubble, reduce heat.
- Crepe:- Add sparkling water to self raising flour to make a batter the same consistency of pouring cream. Mix and add seasoning.
- Add a ladle full of the batter mixture to a hot greased frying or pancake pan. Swirl to cover the pan.
- Cook evenly for approx. 1 minute until golden brown underneath and bubbling. Turn over and brown the other side.
- Lay out on parchment paper on a plate and cover with foil. Keep warm in a hot oven. Repeat 3 more times.
- Lay each crepe on a warm plate. Fold crepes in quarters.
- Spoon the mushroom and chicken mix into the folded crepes.
- Serve hot with a green salad