Eat with your hands, share with family and friends, these garlicy prawns are stirred through lentils with the added veggie goodness of celery, radish and spring onions to liven things up.
How many does it serve? 2
What is the prep time? 10 minutes
What is the cooking time? 10 minutes
What you need:
- Large knob butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 180g uncooked king prawns
- 1 pack of Merchant Gourmet, ready to eat, Puy Lentils
- 6 radish, sliced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Small bunch coriander
- 1 lime
- 1 Little Gem leaves, separated and washed
What you do:
- Melt the butter in a frying pan until bubbling, add the garlic and swirl around the pan.
- Turn the heat down a to medium low so the garlic doesn’t burn then add the prawns to the pan. Turn them in the garlicky butter until they are pink and cooked though.
- Add the Puy lentils, stir to warm through then remove from the heat and set aside.
- While the prawns are cooking combine the radish, celery, spring onions and coriander. Season well and squeeze over the juice of ½ the lime. Toss well. Tip in the prawns and toss again.
- Lay the Gem leaves on a serving plate or board and spoon on veg and prawns in and serve with lime wedges.