A quick, easy and delicious pasta dish for the winter months.
We would suggest Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets if available.
The perfect meal for two once the kids are in bed. Crack open a bottle of cold white and voila!
How many does it serve? 2
What is the prep time? 5 mins
What is the cooking time? 20 mins
What you need:
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 50g black olives, chopped
- 1tbsp capers, chopped
- 200ml passata
- 2 salmon fillets
- 200g spaghetti
- 1 bag rocket
What you do:
- Fill a kettle with water and bring to the boil.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the garlic, just when it starts to become golden, add the chilli, olives and capers cook for 1 minute then add the passata and stir.
- Pour the boiling water into a large saucepan and cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Lay the salmon fillets on top of the sauce, season with pepper and cover tightly with foil. Leave to gently bubble and steam for 8-10 minutes
- When the salmon is cooked, carefully lift out of the pan and set aside on a warm plate. When the pasta is cooked drain and return to the pan, add the rocket, along with the sauce. Stir well so it’s totally coated and the rocket is wilted. Taste to check the seasoning.
- Divide the pasta between 2 plates, flake the salmon over the top and serve.
Recipe provided to MyFamilyClub by www.makemoreofsalad.com