A delicious wholesome meal in 30 minutes. Quicker than a takeaway and tastier than a ready made meal. Make sure to regularly add this yummy spicy lamb mince tacos recipe to your weekly meal plan. Alternatively, use turkey mince or a good lean beef mince.
Approx total cost: £5.64*
Total times: 30 minutes
Spicy Lamb Mince Tacos
- 1 onion (peeled and diced finely)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 450 g lamb mince
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 0.5 tsp paprika (optional)
- 0.5 tsp cumin
- 100 ml water
- 4 lettuce leaves (washed and shredded)
- 4 tomatoes (deseeded and diced)
- 2 spring onions (washed and sliced)
- 8 taco shells baked (warm)
- 100 ml sour cream
- Fry the onions in a frying pan for 2 -3 minutes, add the mince, garlic, spices and water
- Fry until the mince is cooked
- Place the mince in the taco shells, top with the prepared salad and optional sour cream
- Serve immediately with extra salad.
*(prices correct at time of publication – supermarket offers and prices may vary)
Why not check out our other delicious recipes? Have a peek at our kitchen and recipes section to find the latest breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas. You don’t need to break the bank when you cook for the family, just follow some of our handy tips to find out how you could slash your weekly shopping expenses!