These skewers look so darn tasty. Really easy to make and yummy for all the family this summer.
BBQ sales are exploding and families are flocking outdoors to experience Al Fresco dining.
In true British style, we won’t let a little bit of rain dampen our family spirit.
How many does it serve? 4
What is the prep time? 10 minutes
What is the cooking time? 10 minutes
What you need:
- 500g lean pork fillet, trimmed of any fat
- 1 can of Del Monte Peach Slices (or Halves) in Juice, drained
- 1 Del Monte lemon
- 2 tbsp runny honey
What you do:
- Soak eight wooden skewers in cold water for at least five minutes to stop them burning.
- Cut the pork into large cubes, drain the Del Monte® peaches and cut each slice in half to make a large chunk.
- Grate the zest from half the lemon and squeeze out the juice from the whole fruit. Mix the lemon juice, lemon zest and honey together to make a glaze.
- Thread the pork cubes and Del Monte® peaches alternately onto the skewers. Brush all over with the glaze, then grill or barbecue for 10 to 12 minutes, turning regularly.
Recipe provided to MyFamilyClub by Delmonte