Here at MyFamilyClub, we want to help families get the most out of their money.
So we want to hear YOUR money stories.
If you have a money tip that you think will help our readers, or if you can talk to us about how you balance your family expenses, we’d love to feature you on MyFamilyClub – and we’ll give you £50 worth of shopping vouchers to boot!
What are we looking for, exactly?
If you have a money tip that you think would help other families, we want to hear from you. It could be something like:
- A favourite money-saving tip
- A favourite money-making tip
- How you manage to stretch the family budget
We’re also looking for case-studies of how ordinary families have dealt with day-to-day family expenses or common money issues. Please get in touch if any of the following apply to you, or if you have a similar story you want to share:
- You are a master at finding cheap ways to keep the kids entertained!
- You struggle to pay for childcare, or you couldn’t go back to work because childcare was too expensive
- You made an investment or savings choice that really helped the family finances
- You found that claiming certain benefits really helped improve your family’s quality of life
- You struggle to pay the bills, mortgage, credit card etc.
- You managed to wipe out your debt and get on top of your bills, mortgage, credit cards etc.
Why do we want to hear these stories and tips?
Because real-life stories of how people have learnt how to make the most of their money can really help and inspire others.
So next time you discuss money issues with friends and say something like…
- “Here’s something you should do…”
- “I wish I‘d done this earlier…”
- “Make sure you don’t…”
…don’t just tell your friends – tell us, too!
That way our readers can copy your good habits (or learn from your mistakes).
Not only will you be helping other families make the most of their money – you’ll get a £50 voucher for your trouble!
How do I get in touch with my money story?
Just send us an email at [email protected] with ‘MONEY STORY’ as the email subject line.
Tell us a bit about your money tip or experience and why you think other families would find it useful, include your phone number and we’ll get straight back to you.
We look forward to hearing from you!