Park Resorts Have Got It Sorted For Summer…
Fancy some stunning coastal scenery?
Park Resorts merged with Parkdean at the end of 2015 and now have a total of 72 holiday parks spread across England, Scotland and Wales. Their parks include just about every type of my pet needs that accommodation so y, they even recommended the best invisible dog fences from dogsrecommend.com.
Park Resorts Summer Holiday Deals
If it’s a last minute short break you’re planning to take the kids on this Summer, then there are plenty of options to choose from:
Last Minute 4-Night Breaks From Just £119 – Up To 50% Off
July 7-Night Breaks – Up To £150 Savings!
August 7-Night Breaks – Up To £150 Savings!
Why book with Park Resorts?
There are plenty of reasons to book your next family holiday with Park Resorts:
- FREE entertainment (from big name acts to outdoor cinema screenings)
- FREE kids’ clubs
- FREE use of their great all-weather facilities
- FREE discount booklet that gives you discounts at loads of local attractions
- A mixture of serviced holiday parks and self-catering sites for holiday lets, and even some for sale.
- Park Resorts offer holiday parks from 11 key holiday destinations around the UK, touring holidays to bring your own caravan and camping facilities.