Alton Towers is one of the biggest and best theme parks in the UK, with thrills and spills the whole family can enjoy. We take a look at where you can get the best Alton Towers offers 2015.
Now one of the best theme parks in the world, Alton Towers includes countless incredible rides like Nemesis, Oblivion, Air and The Smiler – not to mention two hotels, an amazing waterpark, pirate-themed aquarium, huge crazy golf course and CBeebies land!
It all makes for a family break in 2015 never to be forgotten – and while on-the-gate tickets don’t come cheap (£50.40 for adults and £44.40 for kids aged 4-11), it needn’t be nearly as pricey as you’d think with the discount deals below.
- Alton Towers short break offers 2015 – tickets & hotel deals from just £34 per person
- Alton Towers ticket deals – tickets for less than half price!
- Cheap hotels near Alton Towers – rooms from £38 or less
- Alton Towers Summer 2015 special events
- How to get to Alton Towers
- More cheap theme park tickets
Alton Towers short breaks 2015 – tickets + hotel packages from just £34 per person!
Alton Towers has so much to do in 2015, you can’t possibly see everything in one day. So why not make a break of it? Particularly with the sunshine here and the kids on holidays, what better time to get away and have some family fun!
With a magical overnight stay at Alton Towers itself, you get to go into the park a FULL HOUR before it opens its gates to the public – so you can hit all the most popular rides with a bare minimum of queuing!
What’s more, you get more for your money with a short break – in fact, you can save up to 21% on your Alton Towers tickets (see deal below).
Plus the Alton Towers hotels and restaurants are excellent, with their brilliant themed rooms (everything from ‘Moon Voyage’ to ‘Arabian Nights’ themes!)
Get the best Alton Towers offers for 2015 below.
21% OFF One Day Alton Towers Tickets + Cheap Hotel Packages from Superbreak
Fancy a go at the world’s first 14 loop rollercoaster – The Smiler – or maybe a go on the wacky indoor waterpark’s brilliant slides? Try it all in the fabulous summer sunshine with Alton Towers offers that include one day tickets AND a hotel stay in one nifty money-saving package!
Benefits of booking this Alton Tower offer 2014 with Superbreak:
- 21% off Gates Rate Hotel and Alton Towers tickets package
- Price includes taxes.
- NO credit card fees or bookings fees when you book with Superbreak!
14% OFF Two Day Alton Towers Tickets + Cheap Hotel Packages from Superbreak
Why not make a real summer holiday getaway out of your visit to Alton Towers. Superbreak will save you 14% off with this package including two day theme park tickets and accommodation – even over the school holidays!
- 14% off Gates Rate Hotel and two day Alton Towers tickets package
- Price includes taxes.
- NO credit card fees or bookings fees when you book with Superbreak!
Alton Towers 2015 Ticket Deals
The main rule with Alton Towers is: always buy your tickets online in advance – they’re MUCH cheaper!
We’ve rounded up the best discount Alton Towers ticket deals below:
Best 1 Day Alton Towers ticket deal – save up to £13.20 per person!
The best 1 Day Alton Towers ticket deal is currently through ticket site Attractiontix.
Their Early Booker Ticket Deal offers fantastic savings:
- Adult Ticket RRP £50.40 – YOU PAY £23
- Child Ticket RRP £44.40 – YOU PAY £18
- Less than half price – limited time only
Best 2 Day Alton Towers Ticket Deal – 2 Days for the price of 1!
Savvy shoppers have noticed that Buyagift are selling 2 Day Tickets for LESS than Alton Towers are selling 1 Day Tickets at the moment.
In fact, you’re basically getting 2 days for the price of 1!
Just compare the prices below:
- Alton Towers 1 Day Ticket = £49.20*
- Alton Towers 2 Day Ticket = £57.60*
- Buyagift 2 Day Ticket = £42* (Child Tickets save even more)
The 1 Day Ticket deal from Attractiontix above is still the cheapest offer, but this 2 Day Deal only costs £6 more.
So if you think you’d want 2 days at Alton Towers, this offer is fantastic value. (Don’t forget that having 2 days gives you far more time to explore the park, so you won’t be desperately rushing around trying to fit everything in).
Like the Attractiontix 1 Day Deal, this Buyagift offer also allows you get to skip the queue to get into Alton Towers – as you receive your tickets instantly online.
Cheap hotels near Alton Towers – rooms from £38 or less!
It can work out cheaper to stay in a local hotel that’s not part of Alton Towers Resort when you book your stay with Booking,com:
- Rooms available from just £38, or even less in some cases!
- 203 hotels and B&Bs to choose from, so you’ll be sure to get the right one for your family.
- Compare guest reviews before making your booking.
- Free cancellation on most rooms with Booking.com
- Book your room now but don’t pay a penny until you stay!
How to get to Alton Towers
It’s easy to get to Alton Towers by either road or public transport.
Driving to Alton Towers
The resort is between the M1 and the M6. Enter the resort’s postcode (ST10 4DB) into the AA Route Planner tool to find the best way to get there from where you live.
Trains to Alton Towers – up to 80% OFF tickets with Train Genius
The train stations nearest to the Resort are Stoke-on-Trent, Derby and Uttoxeter.
Nearest train stations to Alton Towers are:
- Uttoxeter – 10 miles
- Stoke-on-Trent – 15 miles
- Derby Railway Station – 22 miles
If you do plan on travelling to Alton Towers by train, book your tickets well in advance to secure the best cheap train ticket offers.
Train Genius offers savings of as much as 80% or more compared to buying your tickets on the day. Other benefits of booking with them include:
- Huge savings by booking up to 12 weeks in advance.
- Further savings of 30% and more by using Railcards.
- Free seat reservation on selected journeys.
- NO FEES for using debit cards.
Coaches to Alton Towers
National Express has teamed up with local bus companies to provide transfers to Alton Towers from places like Nottingham and Stoke-on-Trent.
In fact, you can book journeys direct with National Express from all destinations serviced by them.
Alton Towers 2015 opening hours
Alton Towers is open between 22 March and 09 November 2015. That’s 225 action-packed days of fun!
It is usually open between 10am and 5/6pm.
Special Events at Alton Towers in 2015
There’s plenty going on for all ages this summer at Alton Towers.
Whether you’re an excitable toddler who can’t wait to meet Iggle Piggle in the Night Garden, a family looking to cool off in Alton Tower’s incredible waterpark, or an adrenaline junkie who can’t get enough of Alton Tower’s unbeatable rides and attractions, there’s something for everyone.
CBeebies Land opened last year, making Alton Towers a must-see attraction for those with tots and little ones. Meanwhile, the incredible Smiler ride remains unmissable for older thrill seekers, being the world’s first 14 loop rollercoaster. It’s a ride unlike any other that you owe it to yourself to try!
Don’t forget you can take a breather and head underwater at the Sharkbait Reef Sealife Centre before heading to Alton Towers water park, which offers both indoor and outdoor fun and plenty of splashtastic slides.
One of our other favourite activities is going for a round of Alton Towers’ Extraordinary Golf – two giant 9 hole courses of madcap golfing madness that makes crazy golf look sane by comparison.
If you need a break from all this heart-raising activity, Alton Towers has a beautiful spa in its grounds. (If you thought a theme park spa wouldn’t be any good, think again – it’s one of the best spas in the country, and the perfect place to unwind and relax with its award-winning massages, facials and beauty essentials).
NEW Attraction – CBeebies Land!
The first ever CBeebies Land opens at Alton Towers from 24 May, 2014. It will combine live entertainment, rides and attractions for little ones and young families to enjoy.
- Big fun showtime – the heart of CBeebies Land is buzzing with entertainment and events where you can meet and interact with kids’ favourites – Mike the Knight, Nina and the Neurons, In the Night Garden and The ZingZillas.
- Postman Pat’s Parcel Post – This fun interactive attraction lets kids help Postman Pat with his Special Delivery Service. Kids can take control of his delivery route through Greendale so the villagers receive their parcels on time.
- Get Set Go Tree Top Adventure – This fun ride is a great place to begin the day at CBeebies Land. Get a tree-top view as you travel high in your own vehicle and enjoy imaginative play together.
- Justin’s House Pie-O-Matic Factory – There are no rules with this fun factory of chaos! Go wild and try and get the cherries on top of the custard pies!
- Nina’s Science Lab – Get your science on as Nina and her Neurons demonstrate how they control our five sense. Explore and discover!
- In the Night Garden Magical Boat Ride – Get on board with this magical boat ride where you’ll be able to spot all their favourite characters from Iggle Piggle to Upsy Daisy and the Tombliboos, everyone is there to find.
- Mr Bloom’s Allotment – Got some willing Tiddlers? Help out with the gardening at Mr Bloom’s Allotment and give Mr Blossom a hand – sing the Veggies to sleep and feed Compo.
- Something Special Sensory Garden – Go on a sensory trail and look out for objects throughout the woodland and garden area. This attraction is supported by Makaton signage designed to help kids with language development.
- Tree Fu Tom Training Camp – Have you got the moves? Put your skills to the test and join Tom and friends on an amazing new adventure. Learn moves and complete your training with this fun play area.
- Other attractions include The Numtums, Charlie and Lola’s Moonsquirters & Greendrops and CBeebies Photo Studio.
More cheap theme park tickets
We don’t just have the best Alton Towers offers – we’ve also unearthed some great deals and discounts at other theme parks and attractions!
So it’s theme park adventure you’re after, we’ve got the latest deals from Thorpe Park, as well as deals and offers at Chessington World of Adventures.
Get your FREE Theme Parks eBook here
Love cheap family days out? Want to know the secret tips and tricks for saving time and money at theme parks? Discover how to beat the queues, find the cheapest tickets and much more! Get your FREE theme parks eBook here.