Looking for cheap Blackpool Pleasure Beach tickets? Get great discounts on 2016 admissions to the iconic theme park plus some of Blackpool’s other key attractions right here.
Located right on the seafront, Blackpool Pleasure Beach is a theme park packed with loads of fantastic rides and activities for the whole family, attracting thousands of visitors each year. And there’s plenty of new and exciting special events and attractions for you to enjoy in 2016!
Blackpool is also home to a variety of family-friendly activities, including Blackpool Tower, Madame Tussauds and SeaLife, making it a fun trip for a day out or family getaway.
Cheap Blackpool Pleasure Beach Tickets 2016
- Cheap Blackpool Pleasure Beach Tickets – Save Up To 43% Online Exclusive Offer
- Blackpool Attractions Tickets – Save Up To 22% Exclusive Online Deals
- Blackpool attractions combination tickets – up to 50% OFF combo tickets online
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach short break deals – stay over, save money!
- Hotel deals near Blackpool Pleasure Beach – rooms from £29
- How to get to Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Summer holidays 2015 – special events
Cheap Blackpool Pleasure Beach Tickets 2016 – Save Up To 43% Online Exclusive Offer
Blackpool Pleasure Beach offers visitors an experience to remember with around 125 rides in total, set within a number of themed ‘worlds’.
- Nickelodeon Land – with 12 themed rides as well as souvenir shops and street entertainment
- Wallace & Gromit Thrill-O-Matic ride
- The famous ‘Big One’ rollercoaster – at over 230 feet, it’s the tallest in the UK!
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! experience
- Spectacular Dancing Water Show
- Loads more fun rides over 42 acres
- Voted Britain’s best theme park by TripAdviser – and it’s also one of the cheapest if you get the discount tickets below
Standard single day entry, for which visitors buy a wristband instead of tickets, will set you back £30 for adults and £27 for juniors at the gate. BUT DON’T PAY FULL PRICE! Check out the cheap Blackpool Pleasure tickets 2016 below…
Blackpool Pleasure Beach Online Exclusive Deals – Save Up To 43%
Book your Blackpool Pleasure Beach wristbands online before you visit during off-peak times to save up to 43% off the standard entry price. Or if you’re looking to go during peak hours, you can still save up to 30% compared to the standard gate price:
- 43% OFF Adult wristbands
- 42% OFF Child wristbands
- Offer strictly valid for off-peak tickets bought online
Blackpool Attractions Tickets – Save Up To 22% Exclusive Online Deals
Given that Blackpool is a seaside resort, there is no shortage of things to see and do that will keep the kids entertained for hours and even days on end. From waterslides to wildlife and dungeons to towers, Blackpool has something for everyone.
For the biggest savings, remember to buy your tickets online before you go! Save serious cash by taking advantage of the many online discounts available PLUS avoid the ticket queues on the day you visit.
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon tickets – 22% OFF Online Exclusive Deals
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool tickets – 22% OFF Online Exclusive Deals
- SeaLife Blackpool tickets – 20% OFF Online Exclusive Deals
- Blackpool Tower tickets – 21% OFF Online Exclusive Deals
Blackpool Tower Dungeon tickets – 22% OFF Online Exclusive Deals
Operated by the same company as the London Dungeon experience, The Blackpool Tower Dungeon takes visitors through the murky and creepy aspects of 1,000 years of Blackpool’s often gruesome history.
Performers take visitors to the Dungeon through a one-hour experience blending comedy with scary history, creating one of the most memorable and talked about sites that Blackpool has to offer.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is easy to find, nestled at the bottom of Blackpool Tower on The Promenade, close to the North Pier.
Buy your Blackpool Tower Dungeon tickets online to enjoy some big savings compared to on-the-gate prices:
- 22% OFF adults tickets – starting at £13.00
- 22% OFF children’s tickets – starting at £10.50
Madame Tussauds Blackpool – 22% OFF Online Exclusive Deals
Many people associate the world-renowned Madame Tussauds with London -however Blackpool is home to its own impressive collection of celebrity and historical figures!
You’ll come face to face with royals including The Queen, music legends such as The Beatles and Lady Gaga, as well as a raft of TV and sports stars and comedians. You’ll also find some iconic Blackpool originals, including Ken Dodd and Benny Hill!
Like many of the major attractions, Madame Tussauds Blackpool is also located on The Promenade, right near the Central Pier.
Online tickets to Madame Tussauds Blackpool offer the best value for money:
- 21% OFF adults tickets
- 22% OFF children’s tickets
- 20% OFF family tickets
SeaLife Blackpool tickets – 20% OFF Online Exclusive Deals
SeaLife Centres are renowned as being one of the best aquarium and marine life experiences in the UK, and SeaLife Blackpool is no exception. The centre is home to more than 2,000 creatures from the sea, large and small!
Come face to face with everything from tropical sharks to seahorses and turtles.
SeaLife Blackpool is situated directly opposite Central Pier.
Jump on the web to find the cheapest SeaLife Blackpool tickets, with up to 20% off available just by booking online before you go:
- 20% OFF adults tickets – starting at £13
- 20% OFF children’s tickets – starting at £10.50
- 20% OFF family tickets (four tickets) – starting at £58
Blackpool Tower tickets – 21% OFF Online Exclusive Deals
The Blackpool Tower was built in 1894 and is an iconic UK building, inspired by France’s Eiffel Tower. The Grade I listed tower rises nearly 519 ft above Blackpool’s shore. Today, it houses five popular attractions, including the Blackpool Tower Dungeon (see above) as well as a circus, ballroom, the Tower Eye 4D experience and Jungle Jim’s – an indoor children’s play area.
Get your Blackpool Tower tickets online to save 20% on the standard gate prices:
- 20% OFF Blackpool Tower Eye tickets
- 20% OFF Blackpool Tower Ballroom tickets
- 20% OFF Blackpool Tower Eye + Circus tickets
Blackpool Attractions Combination Tickets – Save Up To 50% OFF With Combo Ticket Deals
Budgeting for a family day out or short break can be difficult, and it’s most often the unexpected cost of attractions and entertainment that all add up when you’re there.
Thankfully, though, most of Blackpool’s major attractions offer combination tickets which provide substantial discounts compared to adding up the gate prices of each attraction.
In fact, you can SAVE up to 50% by pre-booking with these combination tickets.
Below is a list of the more commonly purchased Blackpool combination tickets:
- Blackpool Attractions Tickets – Save up to 52% OFF Multi-ticket combinations Online Special Offer
- The Big Ticket – Save up to 50% on 7 Blackpool Attractions Special Offer
- Blackpool Resort Passes – Save 40% OFF Gate Prices Special Offer
Blackpool Attractions Tickets – Save up to 52% OFF Multi-ticket combinations Online Special Offer
Instead of paying entry to each individual attraction, and queuing at each site to do so, you can purchase a combo ticket to the two or three attractions – and bag some BIG savings.
Save 35% on two attractions for the following combination of attractions:
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon + Madame Tussauds
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon + Tower Eye
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon + SeaLife
If you’re going for three attractions, you’ll save a hefty 52% off the gate price at:
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon + Tower Eye + SeaLife
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon + Tower Eye + Madame Tussauds
These combo discount ticket deals are all purchased can all be purchased through the Blackpool Dungeon website.
The Big Ticket: Save up to 50% on 7 Blackpool Attractions Special Offer
The more you see on your visit to Blackpool, the more you will save thanks to The Big Ticket – arguably Blackpool’s most popular combination ticket. Buying The Big Ticket online effectively gives you HALF PRICE ENTRY to seven of Blackpool’s most popular attractions.
This 50% discount on the gate price of each attraction is a great deal, but remember it’s ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE:
- 50% OFF Adult Big Ticket – £45
- 48% OFF Children’s Big Ticket – £32.50
With The Big Ticket you’ll get access to seven fantastic Blackpool attractions:
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool
- SeaLife Blackpool
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- Blackpool Tower Ballroom
- Blackpool Tower Eye
- Blackpool Tower Circus
- Jungle Jim’s
Blackpool Resort Passes – Save 40% OFF Gate Prices Special Offer
There are two types of the Blackpool Resort pass, which provide you with access to your choice of either six or nine attractions around Blackpool – both of which will save you around 40% on the gate prices of all the individual attractions combined.
The six attraction Blackpool Resort Pass costs £55 (same price for adults and children) and includes entry to:
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Nickelodeon Land (part of Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
- Blackpool Tower Eye
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool
- SeaLife Blackpool
Meanwhile, the nine attraction Blackpool Resort Pass costs £80 (again same price for adults and children) and includes entry to all the attractions listed above, as well as:
- Blackpool Zoo
- Sandcastle Waterpark
- Blackpool Model Village & Gardens
Blackpool Pleasure Beach Short Break Deals
Why not make a short break of your visit to Blackpool, ensuring you can stay until closing time at Blackpool Pleasure Beach and enjoy one or more attractions the following day before setting off on the journey back home.
Cheap Blackpool Pleasure Beach tickets don’t come much better than from SuperBreak, which has short breaks available including The Big Ticket and hotel accommodation at up to 45% cheaper PER PERSON than buying them individually! These short breaks include:
- Accommodation, many with full breakfast
- The Big Ticket, with entry to all seven major Blackpool attractions.
Other benefits of booking with Superbreak:
- Prices include all taxes
- No booking fees
- No credit card fees
- Best UK Tour Operator 2013 – Globe Travel
Hotel deals near Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Premier Inn rooms near Blackpool Pleasure Beach from £29
Premier Inn is a popular choice of hotel for families thanks to their low prices, the abundance of hotels in popular locations as well as their child-friendly policies.
In Blackpool, Premier Inn has three hotels within easy reach of Blackpool Pleasure Beach, with rooms from as little as £29:
- Blackpool (Beach) – 1.1 miles
- Blackpool Airport – 1.4 miles
- Blackpool East (M55, Junction 4) – 4.2 miles
Other benefits of booking with Premier Inn include:
- Up to two under 16s stay and eat breakfast for FREE with each paying adult
- Family rooms have a double bed plus two sofa or pull-out beds
- Breakfast is all-you-can-eat
Hotel rooms from £49 or less near Blackpool Pleasure Beach from Expedia
Alternatively, you can browse through the hotel and B&B listings on Expedia to find accommodation in Blackpool that suits your needs and your budget. Expedia has around 426 hotels near Blackpool Pleasure Beach to choose from, with rooms starting from just £49 or less per night.
With Expedia, you can also:
- Check out reader reviews
- Avoid cancellation or alteration fees on virtually all hotels
- Collect 200 bonus points if you book with a Nectar card.
How to get to Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is located on the shorefront on Ocean Boulevard in the centre of Blackpool, opposite the South Pier. This makes it an easy destination to access thanks to its abundance of transport options.
If you’re driving into Blackpool, plug the postcode FY4 1EZ into your sat nav, which will take you straight to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Depending on where you are coming from, you will probably arrive via the M6 and M55. Car parking is available at five nearby car parks, charged at a daily rate (parking can be purchased with your Blackpool Pleasure Beach wristbands).
Given that Blackpool Pleasure Beach and most of the other major attractions are located on Blackpool’s busy promenade, it can make a lot of sense to arrive by public transport. Trains will get you right into the centre of Blackpool and mean that you’ll avoid the car parking charges.
You can save up to 80% on the cost of your train tickets simply by booking online with Train Genius. Trains run regularly to Blackpool North and direct to Pleasure Beach via the Preston line.
Blackpool trams service the city centre and The Promenade, making them a great way to get from your hotel to Blackpool Pleasure Beach and the other Blackpool attractions. Most attractions, including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, have tram stops at their front gate.
Other theme park deals 2016
We hope you find these cheap Thorpe Park tickets for 2016 useful, and enjoy a great time at the park. We also have a number of articles on other UK theme parks and attractions, so you always know exactly where to come to get the best deals when planning activities for the kids!
If you live in London or the south east or taking a holiday or short break in the area, we have also got the latest deals from Thorpe Park, Legoland Windsor and Chessington World of Adventures. Alternatively, if you’re going to visit attractions in central London, check out our voucher code deals on London attractions for the family and cheap family days out in Edinburgh.
We’ve also got amazing deals at the UK’s biggest and favourite theme park, Alton Towers.
In fact, we’ve got the latest deals and offers from all the UK’s favourite theme parks, European parks and theme parks in Orlando, Florida.