Looking for cheap London Dungeon tickets? We've gathered all the best London Dungeon ticket deals and discounts in one place, so you can scare the whole family silly for less!
Do you dare enter the dungeon? Make your way through plague pits, take a barge through Traitor's Gate and face Henry VIII's wrath at the Tower of London, see Guy Fawkes' torture chamber, walk the streets of Jack the Ripper and more!
You'll hop on hi-tech boat and underground rides, learn some horrible history, and meet some memorable monsters from London's past in some gruesomely good stage shows.
It's a day out that will please kids and adrenaline junkies alike - and you can experience it all for less with these cheap London Dungeon tickets!
- Cheap London Dungeon tickets – online discounts
- Discount London Dungeon group tickets
- London Dungeon + London Eye + Madame Tussauds + Sea Life Tickets
- London Dungeon + London Eye + Sea Life London Tickets
- Other London Dungeon + London attractions combination tickets
- Cheap hotels near the London Dungeon
- How to get to London Dungeon
Cheap London Dungeon tickets – online discounts
30% OFF London Dungeon tickets when you buy online
- 30% OFF Adult tickets - online offer (best price guarantee)
- 20% OFF Child tickets - online offer (best price guarantee)
These are currently the cheapest London Dungeon tickets (unless you buy a London Dungeons combo ticket - see below for details).
This deal is only available if you buy your tickets in advance online from the London Dungeon website.
With the online discount, you can pick up an Adult ticket to the scare-fest for £17.50, and a Child's ticket (15 years and under) for £15.95.
This is MUCH cheaper than buying London Dungeon tickets on the gate, where you'll pay £25.20 for an Adult ticket and £19.80 for a Child's. (Plus if you buy online you'll spend far less time queuing, as you get Priority Entry).
Top tip: If you book your tickets in advance, you're guaranteed to get a big London Dungeon discount whenever you go - but for the absolute cheapest London Dungeon deals, book your tickets for a Wednesday, Tuesday or Thursday.
Discount London Dungeon group tickets
Cheap London Dungeon tickets for groups of 10 or more
If you are getting a group of 10 or more people together to visit the Dungeons, there are more savings to be had online:
Booking groups online certainly works out better than buying your tickets at the gate – as there is NO group discount available at the door.
With the group discount, an Adult ticket works out as £19.50 (compared to £25.20 on the door), and a Child's ticket works out as just £14.95 (compared to £19.80 on the door).
Buying a Group Ticket works out better value than buying separate tickets online if you have 5 or more children (under 15) in your group.
If you're a group of 10 adults, buying a Group Ticket works out more expensive than buying 10 individual tickets online (see the first deal above).
However when you buy a group ticket, your whole group is guaranteed to go on the same tour of the dungeons together.
So the Group Ticket is a good option if you're visiting the Dungeon with a large group of family or friends (or organising something like a Stag or Hen Do!)
This cheap London Dungeon tickets deal is only available if you buy your tickets in advance online from the London Dungeon website.
London Dungeon + London Eye + London Aquarium + Madame Tussauds Tickets
Save 40% on FOUR amazing attractions! (BIGGEST DISCOUNT)
If you want the ultimate London sightseeing trip (and the biggest discounts) then the best value combo ticket is the Big London Ticket - which will get you 40% OFF entry to the London Dungeon.
But that's just the beginning - it gives you massive discounts to FOUR of the most popular attractions in London:
This is the best value combo ticket if you want to pack four of the best attractions into your trip to London.
- SAVE over £133 with 1 Family Big London Ticket (2 adults and children)
- SAVE over £37 with 1 Adult Big London Ticket
- SAVE over £28 with 1 Child Big London Ticket (ages 4-15)
London Dungeon + London Eye + London Aquarium Tickets
Save 30% on THREE amazing attractions!
If you're planning to stay in London for a weekend of sightseeing and looking for cheap London Dungeon tickets, this combo ticket will get you 30% OFF entry to the London Dungeon.
In fact this online offer gives you big discounts to THREE of the best attractions in London:
- 30% OFF the London Dungeon - online offer: London's horrors await you underground...
- 30% OFF the London Aquarium - online offer: Come face to face with sharks, crocodiles, penguins, turtles and more!
- 30% OFF the London Eye - online offer: See the city from above in one of the London Eye's breathtaking capsules, taking in Big Ben, Tower Bridge, St Paul's and more (also includes a 4D cinema show)
This is a very popular combo ticket - handily, all three attractions are right next door to one another (so you could visit them all in one day!)
- SAVE over £66 with 1 Family combo ticket (2 adults and 2 children)
- SAVE over £19 with 1 Adult combo ticket
- SAVE over £13 with 1 Child combo ticket (ages 4-15)
Other London Dungeon and London attractions combination tickets
Save between 30%-40% with 'Mix and Match' combo tickets
There are a number of other combination tickets you can buy, allowing you to mix and match the following attractions:
- London Dungeon
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds
- SeaLife London Aquarium
- London Eye River Cruise
The price of each combination ticket will vary depending on which attractions you want to visit - but each of these combi-ticket deals gets you at least 30% OFF*
* The only exception to this saving is the London Dungeon + London Eye River Cruise combi-ticket, which gets you 10% off. But no matter which combo ticket you go for, buying them direct online will save you big money compared to buying tickets on the gate!
Things you'll discover at the London Dungeon
Once you've bagged your cheap London Dungeon tickets, you'll want to know what horrors lie in wait for you...
The London Dungeons covers over 1,000 years of horrible history.
You'll pass through incredibly detailed streets and sets filled with gruesome detail. As part of your journey you'll experience 18 different shows brought to life by 20 actors that are filled with shocks, surprises and state of the art special effects (plus some cutting edge thrill rides thrown in for good measure).
During your trip, you'll discover:
- How many Londoners died of plague, how it spread, and some of the crazy cures people tried (the plague doctor will see you now...)
- What it was like to live in a plague house (watch out for the rats and the Plague Doctor)
- The (very long) list of crimes that have carried the punishment of death throughout history
- Just how bad surgery used to be (watch out for the body snatchers!)
- What happened to Guy Fawkes during his 10 days of torture (impressively, he never revealed the names of his fellow conspirators)
- The fearsome implements favoured by medieval torturers. From tongue tearers to thumb screws, red hot pokers to the rack... how long would you have lasted?
- How Jack the Ripper's gruesome reign held London rapt with terror, and who the suspects were (everyone from Royalty to author Lewis Carroll!)
- Anne Boleyn's last words before she died
- What exactly is in Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett's pies...
Plus lots more! Will you and your family make it out alive?
NEW for 2014/2015 - Henry VIII's Terrifying Tyrant Boat Ride!
Experience the terrifying wrath of Henry VIII (played by Brian Blessed!) as you head out onto the water with London Dungeon's all new Tyrant Boat Ride.
Join Anne Boleyn on her final journey along the Thames to the Tower of London. You'll board your doomed boat before it makes its way through thick fog and choppy waters towards Traitor's Gate, where you'll hear the dreaded drumbeats of the executioner as you enter...
Just try and keep calm once inside - and don't lose your head!
How to get to the London Dungeon
London Dungeon is located right near Waterloo station, which is a major rail hub for London. You can also easily get to Waterloo station on the Tube via the Bakerloo, Northern, Jubilee and Waterloo & City lines.
If you’re walking from home or your nearby hotel, head along the river at South Bank using the London Eye as your guide. London Dungeon is in the building right next door, between the London Eye and Westminster Bridge.
If you've got a smartphone, you can enter the London Dungeon's postcode - SE1 7PB - onto Google maps. But just head towards the London Eye - you can't miss it!
(As mentioned, the London Dungeons is right by the London Eye and the Sea Life Aquarium - while Madame Tussauds is only minutes away on the Jubilee underground line).
Remember that you can get London Dungeon/Sea Life/Madame Tussauds combination tickets here and save money (up to 40% OFF!)
Hotels near London Dungeon from £29
If you're looking for cheap hotels near the London Dungeons, you're in luck.
Premier Inn have lots of hotels within 2 miles of the London Dungeons - with rooms from £29 if you book early enough.
They're a great choice because:
- They're all in fantastic locations - perfect for making the most of central London
- Large family rooms for no extra charge
- Free WiFi
- Under 16's stay FREE
There are several Premier Inns within spitting distance of London Dungeon, including:
- London County Hall (0.1 miles)
- London Waterloo/Westminster Bridge (0.3 miles)
- London Southwark, near Tate Modern (1.3 miles)
- London Leicester Square (1.5 miles)
- London Victoria (1.9 miles)
Just do a postcode search for SE1 7PB (this is the London Dungeon postcode) to get cheap hotel rooms near the London Dungeon for very reasonable prices.
For more cheap family friendly hotels, see our London hotel guide.
London Dungeon opening times 2015
The London Dungeon is open from 10am - 5pm every day, except on Thursdays.
Normal London Dungeon opening times
- On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday the Dungeons are open 10am - 5pm (last entry is at 5pm)
- On Thursday the Dungeons are open 11am - 5pm (last entry is at 5pm)
- On Saturday and Sunday the Dungeons are open from 10am - 6pm (last entry is at 6pm)
Holiday opening times
During half-term and holidays, the London Dungeon is open later:
- On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday the Dungeons are open 10am - 7pm (last entry is 7pm)
- On Thursday the Dungeons are open 11am - 7pm (last entry is 7pm)
- On Saturday and Sunday the Dungeons are open from 10am - 7pm (last entry is 7pm)
Book your cheap London Dungeon tickets in advance. You'll get a big discount and you can reserve your place at a time that suits you.
Enjoy your discount London Dungeon day out!
We hope you found our guide to 2015 London Dungeon discount tickets helpful.
We've found that picking up cheap tickets to the London Dungeon is a great way to:
a) Scare the kids silly, and
b) Teach them a bit of history without them realising it!
If you know of any other families who would benefit from cheap London Dungeon tickets and discount offers, please feel free to share this guide via Facebook, Twitter or email using the share buttons below.
- We’ve got lots more fantastic London vouchers, offers and discounts.
- In particular, don't miss our guide on how to get cheap Madame Tussauds London tickets, cheap tickets to the London Eye and discount Tower of London tickets.
If you need some inspiration on other places to visit, have a look at our guide to the best London attractions.
Get your FREE Theme Parks eBook here
Love cheap family days out? Want to know the secret tips and tricks for saving time and money at theme parks? Discover how to beat the queues, find the cheapest tickets and much more! Get your FREE theme parks eBook here.
Enjoy your cheap London Dungeon tickets and have a ghoulishly good trip!