Looking for cheap Siam Park tickets? We’ve rounded up the best deals so you can save money and have a sun-drenched time at Europe’s largest and best water park in 2018, they have the best home water filtration system at their facilities, you don’t want to miss out!
Siam Park in sunny Tenerife is undoubtedly one of the best waterparks in the world. It’s the sort of place that turns a great holiday into an unforgettable one, packed with unbelievably huge water slides that kids (and adults) will absolutely love.
Siam Park really is spectacular: as well as the incredible water slides (ancient temples, volcanoes, tunnels and more await), the park has the world’s longest lazy river, its own beach, islands packed with wildlife, a floating market, and the biggest artificial waves in the world!
Cheap Siam Park Tickets 2018-Tenerife Water Park & Hotel Deals
- Cheap Siam Park Tickets 2018
- Hotels Near Siam Park
- All Inclusive Holidays To Siam Park
- Things To Do At Siam Park
- How To Get To Siam Park
- Siam Park And More Tenerife Attractions
Cheap Siam Park Tickets 2018
Because of its popularity, both as an attraction in its own right and being part of the holiday mecca that is Tenerife, Siam Park tickets can be quite pricey. Depending on the exchange rate movements, buying your tickets from Attractiontix normally works out noticeably cheaper than buying direct.
In addition, buying your Siam Park tickets through Attractiontix gives you loads of other benefits including:
- Buy in pounds instead of Euros, so you avoid bank transfer fees you get when buying from abroad.
- A FREE double-decker bus service operates every 30 minutes between Siam Park and the resorts of Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Americas and Costa Adeje.
- Online exclusive prices – don’t get ripped off on the gate.
- Beat the queues buy buying in advance.
- Get your e-tickets or smartphone tickets instantly.
- NO sneaky credit card or booking fees unlike lots of the other ticket sites.
Siam Park 1 Day Ticket – FREE €5 VOUCHER
You can easily fit a day of fun at Siam Park into your Tenerife holiday. Attractiontix gives you a choice of single day Siam Park tickets to suit your needs and budget. We like them because they’re:
- EXCLUSIVE offer: – not available in resort
- Includes: fast track entry to the park!
- Flexible ticket: – use any time during your holiday
Adults from £33 and kids £22.
PLUS you get a free extra bonus: Get your tickets from Attractiontix and get a FREE €5 voucher to spend at the park (why not treat yourselves to a free ice cream!)GO TO DEAL
Siam Park 2 Day Ticket – FREE €5 VOUCHER
- Use on any 2 days within a 14-day period
- EXCLUSIVE offer – not available in resort
- Includes fast track entry to the park!
Adults from £45 and kids £37.GO TO DEAL
Siam Park & Loro Parque Twin Ticket – FREE €10 VOUCHER
To extend the fun and make the most of your visit, you can buy multi-day tickets to Siam Park, as well as combo tickets which will give you admission to Siam Park as well as Tenerife’s other famous theme park, Loro Parque.
Loro Parque is a renowned wildlife haven, with plenty of activities as well as animal shows and demonstrations that the whole family will enjoy.
Again, when it comes to Siam Park multi-day and combination ticket offers, Attractiontix has you covered:
- EXCLUSIVE offer – not available in resort
- Book the Twin Ticket and children under 6 enter both parks FREE!
- Fast track entry to Siam Park & Loro Parque
- Flexible over a 14-day period
- Includes transport to Loro Parque.
Adults from £57 and kids £39.GO TO DEAL
Ultimate Siam Park & Loro Parque Ticket inc. Transport
FREE €10 Voucher
- Fast track entry to Siam Park!
- Includes lunch, locker, towel and entry to the Discovery Tour
- Includes transport to Loro Parque. Click here to view the Loro Parque Bus Timetable.
- Children under 6 enter both parks FREE with the Ultimate ticket
Adults £69 and kids £46.GO TO DEAL
Hotels near Siam Park
Siam Park is located in the south-west of the island, between the resort towns of Playa de las Americas (directly across the highway from Siam Park) and Costa Adeje, which is the next resort to the north. Both beach-side resorts are with easy access to Siam Park and have dozens of hotels to choose from.
In both resorts, accommodation includes mega five-star hotels and luxurious villas and holiday apartments through to smaller boutique hotels, which offer private, comfortable stays at a more affordable price. You should check this checklist for your first apartment and make sure you´re getting the right one.
Hotel rooms from just £34 per night or less from Expedia
Cheap Siam Park tickets are nothing unless you can get good value out of your accommodation as well! Thankfully Expedia has hotel rooms close to Siam Park from just £34 per night or less. With 365 hotels near the park, you’re guaranteed to find something to suit your family and your budget.
Other benefits of booking with Expedia:
- Read reviews from other guests.
- No Expedia cancellation fees should you need to cancel or alter your booking.
- If you have a Nectar card, you can collect 200 bonus points.
All inclusive holidays to Siam Park
On The Beach: Cheap Siam Park tickets 2018 + Budget Accommodation = Perfect Holiday
Booking an all-inclusive holiday through On The Beach is a great option if you want a hassle-free and great value Siam Park holiday.
On The Beach has a huge range of holidays available in Tenerife, including at the two closest resorts to Siam Park – Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje, including last-minute deals and cheap flights.
Other benefits of booking with On The Beach include:
- Bargain prices: the average family saves £192 per person compared to booking through the high street (with a price match promise should you ever see someone beat one of their deals on price).
- Create YOUR perfect break: Unlike other holiday operators that offer pre-packaged ‘take it or leave it’ holidays, On The Beach, lets you select the hotel, flight and duration that suits you. (You can then easily bolt on any extras you might want – such as transfers or airport parking).
- Peace of mind: All their holidays are ATOL protected. Your flights, hotel and transfers are ALL automatically covered if something should go wrong.
- Low deposits: from just £25pp.
Don’t forget to also check out our article on all-inclusive family holiday deals for all the latest offers on holidays to Tenerife in general!
Things to do at Siam Park
Thousands of tourists each year visit Siam Park, thanks to its amazing rides and attractions. Some of Siam Park’s most popular attractions include:
The Kinnaree is a huge slide which is almost quarter of a kilometre in length. You start off from a height of 25 metres and build up speed until you are fed through a funnel. The slide weaves through dense vegetation and finally plunges you into huge tornado wave.
If you are feeling competitive then you can race down the Naga Racer. The six serpentine slides are a huge hit with families as everyone races each other down the slope.
This high adrenaline ride is not for the squeamish. You get to spin around in a huge water filled crater. You will feel like you are in a washing machine with the full turbo on!
The Floating Market
Get transported to Thailand with a very convincing floating market where you can shop for authentic souvenirs. This is perfect for a romantic evening.
Sawasdee means ‘Welcome’ in Thai and is a zone within Siam Park meant exclusively for kids. It is a whole world within itself, including a real jungle (minus the creepy crawlies) with four water slides that dive and out of the foliage. Then there are miniature versions of rides meant for older kids and adults.
Mai Thai River
This is a ride of easy relaxation, where you can laze in a donut and let the gentle flow of the river take you downstream through the park. Be sure to wear plenty of suncream!
Sea Lion Island
Humans aren’t the only ones who enjoy playing at Siam Park! You’ll find the park is also home to a family of sea lions, who love to entertain visitors in their pool followed by a lazy sleep in the warm sunshine.
How to get to Siam Park
Siam Park is easy to get to thanks to its position alongside the TF-1 motorway, which runs north to south on the island.
The best way of getting to Siam Park from your hotel is to pre-purchase Siam Park tickets with included travel. For example, the cheap Siam Park tickets offered by Attractiontix come with FREE double decker bus transfers to and from the park from the popular resorts of Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje and Los Cristianos.
Siam Park and more Tenerife attractions
As well as the thrills and adventures to be enjoyed at Siam Park, Tenerife is home to plenty of attractions that make for a truly amazing family holiday:
- Loro Parque – a famed aquarium and animal park, home to more than 700 animals.
- Aqualand Costa Adeje – a fun-filled waterpark with slides and a Dolphinarium.
- Camel riding – see Tenerife from a completely different angle!
- Day tours and adventures – take in some of Tenerife’s famous scenery, including La Gomera Island, Veulta a la Isla and Mount Teide.
No matter what attractions and adventures you plan for your holiday to Tenerife, booking your tickets in advance through sites such as Attractiontix can save you plenty of time, money and hassle – particularly when you consider how volatile exchange rates can be as well as the bonus offers and added extras that are included.
We hope you enjoyed our guide to cheap Siam park tickets in 2018! Leave a comment below about your experiences and any tips you’d like us to add!