The UK’s answer to Disneyland, Thorpe Park offers fantastic value on family days out. There are enough thrills and spills to entertain both children and adults – and it doesn’t have to be a pricey excursion as we’ve found loads of ways to get cheap Thorpe Park tickets in 2015.
2015 is set to be spectacular at Thorpe Park! An action-packed schedule of new rides and experiences including Angry Bird’s land, live new music performances and after-hours action. Buy your tickets now online will get you great discounts of up to 43%!
- Thorpe Park breaks 2015 – short breaks from just £31pp!
- Cheap Thorpe Park Tickets 2015
- Half Term Holidays 2015 – Thorpe Park Special Events
- Cheap hotels near Thorpe Park – rooms from just £36
- How to get to Thorpe Park
Thorpe Park Breaks 2015
Thorpe Breaks exclusive ticket + hotel packages
As the short break holidays arm of Thorpe Park, Thorpe Breaks offers its own list of cheap Thorpe Park tickets and accommodation packages to choose from:
- Breaks from £99 per couple.
- Exclusive offers when buying direct from Thorpe Park.
- One such offer is the opportunity to stay at the themed Thorpe Shark Hotel, including breakfast and 2nd day FREE park entry, from just £52 per person.
2 Day Thorpe Park tickets + hotel package – over 24% OFF
Staying overnight on a visit to Thorpe Park can be a more relaxed way to enjoy the experience, so you’re not rushing to fit everything in. Local hotels can provide excellent deals and a second-day ticket is substantially cheaper than a single day.
Save over 24% OFF gate rates with this Thorpe Park 2 day hotel and ticket package from SuperBreak. We love this offer to bag cheap Thorpe Park tickets and a hotel stay because it’s:
- A hassle-free way to book discounted Thorpe Park tickets and accommodation in a few easy clicks
- An overnight hotel stay that works out from just a few pounds extra per person on top of a standard online advance ticket price.
- No credit card fees or booking fees
1 Day Thorpe Park tickets + hotel package – over 33% OFF
Want to stay just the one night? Get MASSIVE savings of over 33% when you book a hotel and ticket package with SuperBreak.
- All deals include attraction tickets and 1 night hotel stay
- No credit card fees
- No booking fees
Cheap Thorpe Park Tickets 2015
Cheap Thorpe Park tickets 2015 for single day entry aren’t easy to come by, unless you buy well in advance direct from their website.
So if you are pressed for time and can’t take up one of the great value short break deals outlined above, head to the Thorpe Park website and buy your tickets online for big savings compared to the standard gate prices!
Half term Holidays 2015 – Thorpe Park Special Events
Alongside the new Angry Bird’s land and all the new rides on offer at Thorpe Park, 2015 is action-packed with fun family adventures and events.
Bangs, whizzes, liquid nitrogren, rocket propelled chairs… who knew science could be this fun? Well Thorpe Park did, which is why they’re running their popular Brainiac Live show (kids get to experiment as well!) this February half term.
Fright Nights Thorpe Park
Thorpe Park’s famous ‘Fright Nights’ get more spooky than ever. Go on epic rides in the dead of night, and head to Thorpe Park Movie Studios if you dare – where you can enter terrifying mazes based on iconic horror films such as The Blair Witch Project, My Bloody Valentine, The Cabin in the Woods and SAW. Most sinister of all, a deranged Director is making his own horror movie in Studio 13 – and you’ll be the star…
Fright Nights run throughout October and November 2015.
Thorpe Park Resort Live
Love music? Or your maybe it’s your teenagers that are the music fans? Head to Thorpe Park on selected Saturday’s in July through to September for the chance to see performances from the UK’s hottest emerging musical talents. They’re free for all Thorpe Park visitors and show times are at 2pm and 5.30pm in The Dome.
Don’t miss out! Get your tickets to Thorpe Park today so you can enjoy all these great events this summer.
Cheap Hotels near Thorpe Park – rooms from £36
It can work out cheaper to stay in a local hotel and book tickets separately. We found Booking.com has some low rates for hotels near Thorpe Park:
- Rooms available from just £36
- 36 hotels and guesthouses to choose from, so you’re sure to find the right one to suit your family
- Compare guest reviews before making your booking
- FREE cancellation on most rooms with Booking.com
- Book your room now and don’t pay until you arrive
- For example: You can stay at the Beaumont Estate 4 miles from Thorpe Park from £59!
Travelling to Thorpe Park
Travelling by train – up to 80% OFF train tickets with Train Genius
If you plan on travelling to Thorpe Park by train, book your tickets well in advance to secure the best cheap train ticket offers.
Train Genius offers savings of as much as 80% or more compared to buying your tickets on the day. Other benefits of booking with them include:
- Huge savings by booking up to 12 weeks in advance.
- Further savings of 30% and more by using Railcards.
- Free seat reservation on selected journeys.
- NO FEES for using debit cards.
Around five trains run from London Waterloo to Staines every hour on a weekday and Saturday and one every hour on Sunday with a journey time of 30 to 50 minutes.
Coaches to Thorpe Park
National Express is a good way to save with:
- Bargain fares of as little as £6 if you book early… and if you’re lucky!
- Get a Family Travel Card and you could end up saving on kids’ fares.
- National Express go to Staines which is the nearest jumping off point to Thorpe Park
Shuttle bus to Thorpe Park
If travelling by train from London Waterloo to Staines there is a shuttle bus that takes you the two-mile distance to the park. Or if you travel in to Chertsey the number 51 or 446 buses do the same.
Or if travelling by coach to Staines you can also pick up this same 950 Thorpe Park Express shuttle from Staines Rail station ( a 5 minute walk away) that runs every 15-20 minutes.
How to get there by road
- Thorpe Park is within easy reach of London. From the M25 take junctions 11 or 13 and follow A320 to Thorpe Park. Journey times between 40 minutes and an hour and a half (depending on start location and traffic!)
Thorpe Park opening times 2015
Thorpe Park is open from 20 March – 9 November in 2015.
- Weekday opening hours are 10am-5pm
- On weekends it’s open from 10am-6pm.
- Extended hours for spring/summer: The park is open until 7pm on selected dates from April onwards (you’ll see which dates when you order your tickets).
- Extended hours for autumn: Thorpe Park stays open until 10pm from October 11 – November 2.
NEW attractions for 2015 – Angry Birds Land!
- Whole brand new area for 2015 – Angry Birds Land!
- A must-see part of the park for all families who are fans of our angry feathered friends (and those pesky pigs…)
- World first Angry Birds 4D experience – cutting edge special effects bring the birds whizzing past you
- Angry Birds invade Detonator – Thorpe Park’s 100ft rapid drop tower ride
- Choose your side (Birds or Pigs) and go bumper to bumper with your family on the new Angry Bird dodgems attraction
Plus don’t forget all the other unmissable rides:
- The Swarm (the UK’s first ‘winged’ rollercoaster – now ride it backwards if you dare)
- Colossus (turns you upside down 10 times!)
- Stealth (go from 0-80mph in under 2 seconds)
- SAW (possibly the world’s most terrifying rollercoaster), and loads more besides!
Other theme park deals 2015
We hope you find our guide to cheap Thorpe Park tickets 2015 useful, and enjoy a great time at the park. We also have a number of articles on other UK theme parks and attractions, so you always know exactly where to come to get the best deals when planning activities for the kids!
If you live in London or the south east or taking a holiday or short break in the area, we have also got the latest deals from Legoland Windsor and Chessington World of Adventures. Alternatively, if you’re going to visit attractions in central London, check out our voucher code deals on London attractions for the family.
We’ve also got amazing deals at the UK’s biggest and favourite theme park, Alton Towers.
In fact, we’ve got the latest deals and offers from all the UK’s favourite theme parks, European parks and theme parks in Orlando, Florida.
Get your FREE Theme Parks eBook here
Love cheap family days out? Want to know the secret tips and tricks for saving time and money at theme parks? Discover how to beat the queues, find the cheapest tickets and much more! Get your FREE theme parks eBook here.