Looking for the best London attraction vouchers and discounts? You’ve come to the right place! You can make huge savings if you know where to look online, so let us save you some cash.
We’ve scoured the web to find the very best London attraction vouchers, deals and offers for 2016 (so you can treat the family without leaving a hole in your wallet!)
Take a second to look at the discounts we’ve found below for 2016 – they’ll save you a packet.
- London Dungeon Tickets – Up To 40% OFF Online Discount
- SPECIAL OFFER London Bridge Experience Discount – up to 70% OFF!
- The View from The Shard – Half-term SPECIAL OFFER Kids Go Free – Book NOW!
- SEA LIFE Aquarium London savings – 15% OFF online discount
- SPECIAL OFFER Ripleys London Winter Special – Save up to 60% off gate prices
- Top tips for making the most of London attractions for kids
The London Dungeon is undoubtedly one of the most bloodthirsty (but fun) London attractions for kids!
Discover 1,000 years of London’s gory history with this chilling adventure the whole family can enjoy.
You’ll hop on hi-tech boat and underground rides and experience bloodcurdling actor-led shows to make you scream, as you make your way through the London plague pits, the streets of Jack the Ripper, Sweeney Todd’s barber shop, Guy Fawkes’ torture chamber and more horrible surprises we won’t ruin here!
Up to 40% OFF London Dungeon Tickets – Exclusive Online Discount
- SAVE up to 34% on adult tickets when you buy online – best price guarantee
- SAVE up to 34% on child tickets when you buy online – best price guarantee
- Ordering online means you’ll spend far less time queuing too!
Want more info on the London Dungeon?
For more information on the London Dungeon (plus details of London combination tickets, that give you up to 40% off entry to the Dungeon and other attractions) see our full guide to the London Dungeon.
Take a spine-chilling journey into the past of the city’s railway tunnel and discover the capital’s gruesome 200-year-old history – from the Great Fire of London to Viking attack on the famous bridge. Then prepare to be spooked as you enter the ghoulish tombs full of ghosts and more horrors besides…
Named the UK’s ‘Best Scare Attraction’ for several years running, it’s not for the faint-hearted – but is undoubtedly one of the best London attractions for kids!
This is a LIMITED-TIME ONLY deal, so don’t miss out on your chance to save up to 70% off gate prices! Book now for your half-term break or day out and take advantage of these fantastic savings:
Buying these tickets through AttractionTix also gets you:
- Fast track entry – skip the queues and go straight in!
- Journey through 2000 years of London Bridge’s gruesome history
Get a combo ticket for London Bridge and Ripley’s London to save up to 45% on gate prices! Perfect if you want to same more time on the day.
Book View From The Shard tickets and experience the city of London as you’ve never seen it before from the top floors of this magnificent landmark!
At a towering 1,016ft (310m) The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe, with its observation deck “The View” sitting at nearly twice the height of any other viewing platform in London.
This is one of the most exciting ways to experience London, with stunning 360° views over the city and 40 miles into the surrounding counties.
Embark on a multi-sensory journey as you drink in the incredible sights from high up in the clouds, while multimedia displays bring the past, present and future of London to life.
- 2 kids go FREE with every full paying adult between 15th February – 21st February 2016
- Just add your Adult Tickets to the basket and 2 kids per adult will be able to enter for free
- Please note: Any additional children will need a valid child ticket to enter
Night and Day Special View Tickets:
Don’t forget, KIDS GO FREE this Half-term, so get booking now to save at least £20 per ticket!
Sea Life London Aquarium Offers – 15% OFF online exclusive
Located on the South bank of the River Thames, the Sea Life London Aquarium offers one of Europe’s largest collection of global marine life within 14 themed zones, over 3 floors. Get cheap tickets online and in advance for the best discounts!
15% OFF London Sea Life Ticket offers – Starting at £19.50!
Why pay full price? You can save 15% on your Sea Life London Aquarium tickets. Enjoy a fun-filled family day out and discover over 500 species from every part of the world, and save money in the process!
What does it offer?
The Sea Life London Aquarium has plenty to see and do:
- See thousands of sea creatures – in over 2 million litres of water
- Interactive public feeding – plus diving displays and touch pools
- Explore the Antarctic – in the new Penguins: Ice Adventure
- See more than 40 sharks – from 12 different species
Up to 20% OFF Sea Life + other London attractions combination tickets
Want to make the most of your day out in London? Get a combination ticket and bolt on discount tickets to loads of other top London attractions with up to 20% OFF Sea Life combination tickets.
- 20% OFF adult and child tickets to Sea Life Aquarium + London Dungeon + London Eye + Madame Tussauds
- 18% OFF adult and child tickets to Sea Life Aquarium + London Eye + London Dungeon
- 18% OFF family tickets to Sea Life Aquarium + London Eye + London Dungeon
- 11% OFF adult and child tickets to Sea Life Aquarium + London Dungeon
Make the most of your visit to London with these Sea Life combination tickets – get up to 20% OFF!
- Avoid paying full price for individual tickets
- Get priority access to top London attractions
- Multiple London attractions. One great price
Plus, they’re all right next to each other on London’s Southbank. Don’t miss out. Get these great 20% off deals for 2016 now.
For more Sea Life and London attractions deals, check out the Sea Life Centre offers on combination tickets here.
- Fast track entry – Beat the queues!
- Includes entry to Ripley’s Marvellous Mirror Maze and Ripley’s Impossible Laser Race
- Over 700 authentic artefacts and astonishing interactive exhibits spanning across 6 floors!The chance to marvel at some of the most amazing artefacts from across the globe
SPECIAL OFFER: Ripleys London + The London Bridge Experience Combo Ticket – Save up to 45% with this combo ticket
- Visit Ripley’s Believe It Or Not London AND The London Bridge Experience
- Exclusive offer – save over 45% compared to booking tickets separately!
- Includes fast track entry to both attractions
- Important: you will receive your ticket(s) to the London Bridge Experience when you exchange your voucher at Ripley’s London
- Nab a family-friendly hotel room for as little as £25 a night with our London hotel guide
- Travel to London for less with our tips on how to get cheap train tickets to London – knock over 30% off the price of your ticket (and even bigger savings for your kids!)
- Fancy a night out in the West End? Find out how to get West End theatre tickets for as little as £15
- Get loads more London discounts by checking out Travelzoo’s London Deals page. New offers come up all the time – everything from discount theatre tickets, sightseeing tours, meals out and more!
- Find your way around the capital using the Transport for London website
- The National Trust has loads of London attractions to visit – from historical houses and ancient inns to beautiful parks. Even better, you can get National Trust memberships here.
- The Time Out website lists London events happening every week
- Toptable will help you track down the best restaurant deals in London
More discounts on attractions and family days out
We’ve also gathered together all the best discounts and deals for the theme parks that are all within easy reach of London:
- Cheap Chessington World of Adventures tickets
- Cheap Thorpe Park tickets
- Cheap Legoland Windsor tickets
- Harry Potter Studio Tour London deals
Want more inspiration for more family days out? Have a look at our guides below:
- Latest cheap UK theme park tickets
- UK Sea Life Centre deals and discounts
- Cheap UK zoo ticket deals
- FREE UK theme parks money saving eBook
- Cheap family days out in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Paris with kids – discount attraction deals
Have you got any tips on making the most of London attraction vouchers for kids in 2016? Let us know in the comments below!