Discount Disneyland Paris Tickets making your magical stay more affordable
It doesn’t seem like it’s been over 20 years since Disneyland Paris first opened its gates. Luckily, there has never been a better time to find discount Disneyland Paris tickets than in 2018!
Just 20 miles outside of France’s capital at Marne-la-Vallee, Disneyland Paris itself is huge, with two separate parks – Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park – as well as IMAX, Disney Village, theatres, golf courses and over 65 restaurants and bars, you can read these best golf watch reviews to learn more about the top GPS golf watches on the market so that you take advantage of those golf courses.
You’ll find it impossible to see everything in a day – so either cherry pick where to go carefully, or ideally go for a longer break.
As always, it’s nice to save money on trips or holidays, so we put our heads together to find the best deals and offers available for you!
Which is why we’ve rounded up the best Discount Disneyland Paris Tickets on-line.
Booking your getaway last minute could see you paying through the nose, especially during the peak booking periods. It’s best to plan ahead and take advantage of the discount Disneyland Paris tickets available often months before your planned trip.
Book Your Discount Disneyland Paris Tickets Today!
- Discount Disneyland Paris Tickets & Offers 2018 – up to 46% OFF!
- Discount Disneyland Paris Tickets + Hotel Deals from Disneyland Paris
- Hotels near Disneyland Paris
- Short Breaks Offers to Disneyland Paris on Eurostar
- Disneyland Paris Shuttle Bus Offers from the Park to Destinations in Paris
- Discount Travel Deals to Disneyland Paris from the UK – Flight, Coach and Ferry Offers
We’ve rounded up the best discount Disneyland Paris tickets below. Remember, if you can, you should always buy in advance to take advantage of:
- Cheaper prices always, especially compared to buying on the gate.
- Less hassle with no queuing on the day.
- More convenient – just print out your ticket and go.
Mini, Magic and Super Magic tickets – what’s the difference?
There are three types of Disneyland Paris tickets: ‘Mini’, ‘Magic’ and ‘Super Magic’ tickets. These are just the names given to tickets available during the low, high and peak seasons.
So during low season and some weekdays, you can buy cheaper ‘Mini’ tickets. During peak times of year (for example Christmas and school holidays) you can only buy Super Magic tickets, which cost slightly more.
Disneyland® Paris – Summer of Super Heroes
An incredible experience for any super hero fan, young or old. With up to 46% off and adults @ kids prices on visits til 10 October 2018, it’s a must-see this Summer!
So many things to see:
- Superhero face painting
- Captain America encounter
- Guardians of the Galaxy awesome dance-off
- Stark Expo presents: Energy for tomorrow
- Marvel: Super Heroes unite!
1 Day 1 Park Ticket – Up to 46% LESS than the Gate Price!
- Jump the queues for the most popular rides with FASTPASS®.
- Visit Disneyland® Park OR Walt Disney Studios Park for 1 day
- This ticket is GATE-READY – no need to queue, just scan yourself in.
- FREE restaurant vouchers worth €15 (per booking) when visit before March 31st 2018!
Adults @ Kids prices on visits til 10 October 2018.GO TO DEAL
1 Day, 2 Park Ticket – Up to 37% off!
- Hop between Disneyland® Park & Walt Disney Studios Park as much as you like for 1 day
- Jump the queues for the most popular rides with FASTPASS®
- GATE-READY ticket: No need to queue, just scan yourself in!
- FREE 15% Planet Hollywood voucher
- FREE €5 Earl of Sandwich voucher
1 Day, 2 Park Ticket – Up to £28.66 LESS than Gate Price!
The best 1 Day Disneyland Paris deal is currently through ticket booking site Attractiontix:
- SAVE up to 37% on Adult and Child tickets
- Jump the queues for the most popular rides with FASTPASS®.
- Hop between Disneyland® Park & Walt Disney Studios Park as much as you like for 1 day.
- Save up to 37% off the gate price!
- This ticket is GATE-READY – no need to queue, just scan yourself in.
- FREE restaurant vouchers worth €15 when visit before December 30th 2018.
Discount Disneyland Paris Tickets + Hotel Deals
Fancy staying in some magical Disney accommodation in Disneyland Paris itself?
There are plenty of great benefits to getting a package deal direct from Disneyland Paris, such as:
- Stay in one of Disney’s exciting themed hotels for a truly magical experience with the kids.
- Full continental breakfast is included.
- Tickets to both Disney Parks are included for every day of your stay.
- Your park tickets are FASTPASS, meaning you skip the queues to get more out of your visit!
- Extra Magic Hours are included in Disney packages, giving you up to 2 hours exclusive access to selected areas.
- FREE shuttle bus from Disney Hotels to the parks and FREE car parking!
Disneyland Paris Hotels
For many families, a trip to Disneyland just isn’t complete without staying in one of Disney’s specially themed hotels, which really enhance the magic of your stay as well as being conveniently located to all that the parks have to offer!
The Disneyland Hotel is Disney’s flagship hotel in Paris, located right next to the theme park’s entrance. The luxurious Victorian-inspired building features:
- Several room types to accommodate families of various sizes
- Individually themed suites fit for a Disney princess
- Two restaurants and a bar to enjoy a meal after a long day inside the park
- All the modern amenities including indoor pool, Minnie club playroom, fitness centre, sauna and spa
- Additional services and facilities available for an additional surcharge, including massage, video games room and ‘Princess for a Day’ experience.
Other themed hotels at Disneyland Paris
Of course, there are a range of themed hotels at Disneyland Paris to suit families of all ages and sizes, which include:
- Davy Crockett Ranch – a self-catering woodland cabin retreat
- Hotel New York – a modern Manhattan-style four-star hotel
- Newport Bay Club – a 1920s inspired coastal mansion on the shores of Lake Disney
- Sequoia Lodge – a mountain retreat complete with cosy fireplace to snuggle in front of at night
- Hotel Cheyenne – stay in the Old West and take an evening swig in the bustling saloon
- Hotel Santa Fe – described as “the oasis of comfort on Route 66”.
Hotels near Disneyland Paris
Hotel only deals near Disneyland Paris from Expedia.co.uk
Expedia UK have a range of great hotels near Disneyland Paris at fantastic discount prices for 2018. Hotels are currently available from £59 per night – and some are situated as close as eight minutes shuttle bus ride away from the park.
- Hotels to suit a range of budgets right by Disneyland Paris or in Paris itself.
- Book now or at the last minute.
- Don’t pay a penny until you stay!
- Free cancellation on most hotel rooms.
- Check guest reviews before you book.
Short Breaks Offers to Disneyland Paris
Disney® Hotels are properties owned by Disney, each with its own unique theme and charm!
All are situated within the grounds of Disneyland® Paris for your convenience.
There’s lots of choice to suit all tastes and budgets.
Each Disney® Hotel offers:
- All packages include bed & breakfast, plus entry to BOTH parks
- Great locations with easy access to the parks
- Close proximity to all the action that can be found in the Disney Village®
- On-site restaurants including buffet breakfast & Half-board dining options
Throughout the course of the year the special offers will change, so make sure you check back with us regularly to find out when you can the most on your travel and accommodation.
Cheap flights to Paris with Momondo
Airlines that fly to Paris include Flybe, easyJet, British Airways and BMIbaby. Each airline offers its own ticket prices and special offers, which vary depending on the day and time you travel.
Luckily, Momondo collects all the best deals from all the major national and budget airlines and allows you to quickly search for the latest offers and get the cheapest deal.
- Momondo has instant real-time prices for literally thousands of flights to Paris from UK airports to make sure you get the best deal
- 100% FREE service. No hidden charges or fees
- Find the best price, then just click through for a quick and easy booking
Momondo can also tell you:
- What months are the cheapest to fly
- What days of the week have the cheapest fares
- What flight times offer the best value
- London Heathrow
- Glasgow International
- London City
- East Midlands
- Belfast International
- Leeds Bradford
Closest airports to Disneyland Paris:
- Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (23.2 miles from Disneyland Paris.
- Paris Orly Airport (31 miles from Disneyland Paris).
- Paris Beauvais (71 miles from Disneyland Paris) Currently only flights from Manchester go here.
Disneyland Paris Shuttle Bus Offers from the Park to Destinations in Paris
Magic Shuttle Discount Deals
The Magic Shuttle bus takes you direct to all the Disney Hotels (except Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch). It operates from Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (journey takes approx 45 mins), Paris Orly Airport (approx 45 mins) and Paris Beauvais Airport (approx 2.5 hrs).
- Got two or more kids? Get an additional child FREE with every child ticket!
- Adults at kids prices – day return from the airport to Disneyland Paris!
- All kids under 3 travel free.
- Book ahead for convenience when you arrive.
Alternatively, from Paris Charles De Gaulle and Paris Orly airports, you can take other transport options to get to Marne la Vallee (which is the stop for Disneyland Paris). Check RATP for other ways to travel to Marne la Vallée-Chessy.
Best deals on ferries to France with Direct Ferries
Travelling to Disneyland Paris by car? If you want to take a ferry you’ll find some great discounts with Direct Ferries including deals from all operators departing from Dover, Plymouth, Poole, Folkestone, Newhaven, Portsmouth and Weymouth.
They make it super easy to compare the best ferry crossing and cheapest fares for the time you want to travel. So you can depart from your nearest port and get to France as quickly as 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Family-friendly facilities including some ferries with children’s play area.
- Restaurant and refreshments.
- TV and shopping.
- Offers on trips with Brittany Ferries, DFDS Seaways, P&O.
- Prices from under £20 each way for a 4 person car.
When’s the cheapest time to visit Disneyland Paris?
There’s no hard and fast rule on this, as Disney hotels and holiday companies often offer special discounts at different times throughout the year (we’ll have all the best offers on this page).
However, there are definitely times of year when Disneyland Paris tickets are cheaper.
For maximum savings, midweek package stays at the Park are cheaper than weekends. To get the price down further, avoid half terms – both UK and Continental – and high seasons like Christmas).
There are three types of discount Disneyland Paris tickets:
- Mini Tickets (only available during low season).
- Magic Tickets (high season).
- Super Magic Tickets (peak season, e.g. Christmas holidays).
Here’s a breakdown of the low, high and peak seasons:
- Mini Tickets (low season) runs from 5 January – 13 February; Weekdays only 14 February – 17 April; Weekdays only 4 May – 11 July; Weekdays only 25 August – 17 October; Weekdays only 3 November – 19 December.
- Magic Tickets (high season) runs from 5 January – 24 October (but you may as well get Mini Tickets if visiting from 5 January – 13 February); 1 November – 19 December.
- Super Magic Tickets (peak season) runs from 25 October – 2 November and 20 December – 4 January.
Whatever time of year you choose to visit Disneyland Paris, you can get the best discount Disneyland Paris tickets here.
Disney magic in store for 2018
Disneyland Paris always has plenty of magic to spare, whatever date you book your adventure. Don’t forget to grab your discount Disneyland Paris Tickets in advance to maximise your savings.
Here’s a quick peek at what new treats lie in store …
February Half Term 2018
12th February – 16th February 2018
Treat your little ones to a magical holiday this February Half Term! With countless enchanting experiences on offer for the whole family to enjoy, you are in for a truly unforgettable break at Disneyland Paris.
Seasons of The Force
13th January – 25th March 2018
Journey to a galaxy far, far away as you and your young Padawans experience Season of the Force at Walt Disney Studios Park, an unforgettable, interstellar adventure featuring spectacular shows, Stormtroopers, Jedi, Sith Lords and more.
St. David’s Welsh Weekend
9th March – 11th March 2018
Donning their traditional Welsh costumes, Minnie and Mickey are sure to get you into the spirit as you join them for a magical St. David’s Day celebration! Enjoy themed food, drinks and a street market as well as Welsh music, face painting and a spectacular fireworks finale.
St. Patrick’s Day
17th March 2018
Enjoy a fun-filled St. Patricks Day celebration at Disneyland Paris in March. Join your Disney friends for a Celtic music extravaganza and marvel at a spectacular fireworks display at night.
Princesses & Pirates Festival
31st March – 31st May 2018
This sparkly 25th Anniversary surprise will see aspiring princesses swept off on an enchanting fairy tale, joined by Disney royalty Belle, Cinderella and Moana.
Meanwhile, young pirates set sail on a swashbuckling adventure with a crew of Disney Characters, including Captain Hook, Peter Pan and Mr. Smee. This brand new street sensation gives you the chance to meet your heroes and immerse yourself in a spectacular celebration.
Mickey & The Magician
31st March 2018 – 2nd September 2018
Join Mickey and other beloved Disney Characters for this Disneyland Paris exclusive show in Walt Disney Studios Park.
As Mickey is cleaning up a great Magician’s atelier, his dream of becoming a Magician himself takes over! A truly magical show for all the family to enjoy!
Marvel Summer of the Superheroes
10th June – 30th September 2018
Throw on your cape and prepare for a jam-packed summer of mighty missions, as the Marvel Super Heroes swoop into Walt Disney Studios Park.
Assemble your heroes for magnificent shows and prepare for an epic season of immortal magic.
Disney’s Halloween Festival 2018
You and your family are in for an unforgettable time with Spooktacular activities for all ages lurking around every corner.
Disney’s Enchanted Christmas
November – January 2019
Join some of your Disney favourites for magical festive celebrations!
Delight in enchanting experiences for the whole family to enjoy and make Christmas 2018 one that you will cherish forever.
Disneyland Paris New Year Eve’s Party
31st December 2018
Bring in the New Year in true Disney style at Disneyland Paris. Enjoy a spectacular event sprinkled with Disney magic and unforgettable activities that the whole family are sure to enjoy. Celebrations include a special parade featuring a host of magical surprises from the year that’s passed as well as a mesmerising fireworks display above Sleeping Beauty Castle at midnight.
Please note that the New Year’s Eve Party requires specific tickets to attend. Please call our Disney Experts on 0800 169 0737 to book.
Enjoy your discount Disneyland Paris tickets!
We hope you found our guide to getting cheap Disneyland Paris tickets in 2017 helpful.
If you know of any other families who would benefit from discount Disneyland Paris tickets, please feel free to share this guide via Facebook or Twitter.
We hope you have a fantastic break at Disneyland Paris!
We’ve got a full guide of things you can do in Paris with kids – packed full of discounts, deals and offers.
Interested in visiting Disney World Orlando, Florida? Check out our article on the best deals and offers around.
*The gate price is from £70.40 for an adult and £64 for a child for a one-day, two-park ticket, and £52 for an adult and £47 for a child for a one day, one-park ticket (prices depend on time of year).