If you're looking for fun-packed, adventure-filled family breaks that don't cost the earth, then Leicestershire may be the perfect destination for you this summer.
Using the Stay Play and Explore promotion, you can enjoy a range of options for great family breaks for just £109.
Choose from 5 attractions and 4 hotels for £109
Five world-class attractions and a selection of top hotels – including the Hilton, Marriott, Hinckley Island, and Holiday Inn – have come together to offer families an unbeatable short break for only £109.
This is a great short break with a difference, featuring ten of the county’s top fun and adventure locations, and a chance to relax and unwind in the pool of a family-friendly three- or four-star hotel.
Save up to 58% off normal admission prices
The great value Stay Play Explore ticket is valid until 31 December 2012, allowing you to tailor your family breaks to suit your time.
One lucky reader and their family even have a chance to win an overnight Stay Play and Explore break – enter now!
If you’re booking a short break, you have two great options to choose from, depending on whether your family is after fun at attractions, or activities and adventures.
1. Stay Play Explore: Family Fun
For £109 a family of four* can enjoy entry into three of these world-class attractions, then relax and enjoy an overnight stay with breakfast at a top family-friendly hotel:
- Twycross Zoo – hosting a world-class collection of over 1000 animals
- Conkers – an award-winning attraction at the heart of the National Forest
- National Space Centre – an all weather, out of this world experience
- Snibston – an Enjoy England Excellence Awards ‘Think Family’ Gold winner
- Bosworth Battlefield – relive the drama of medieval England
Choose your hotel from: Hinckley Island, Holiday Inn, Marriott and Hilton Leicester.
2. Stay Play Explore: Family Adventure
Or, again for £109, take your family of four* to experience three of these action-packed activities then relax and enjoy an overnight stay with breakfast at a top family-friendly hotel:
- Cycle hire in the National Forest with Hicks Lodge Purple Mountain Bikes
- Tobogganing at Swadlincote Ski Centre
- Family cinema pass at Phoenix Cinema, Leicester
- A choice of outdoor activities from canoeing to climbing at Leicester Outdoor Pursuits Centre
- Family bowling at Hollywood Bowl Leicester
Choose your accommodation from Hinckley Island or Hilton East Midlands.
Finally if you fancy a treat away from the kids, why not book yourself and a partner or friend on a Stay Play Explore City Chic break?
Choose from discounted theatre tickets, spa treatments, and fine dining or cocktails, all for £109 with a night's stay in a city hotel. Visit GoLeicestershire.com for details and more great value short breaks!
3. Stay Play Explore: Theme Parks Adventure break
Families that enjoy the thrill and adventure of theme parks can save a massive 66% by selecting the ultimate Theme Parks short break – a family ticket to Drayton Manor Park plus one other: Twinlakes or Wheelgate. Relax in a top 4 star family friendly hotel for one night at Sketchley Grange or Hilton East Midlands, with breakfast for £159 (offer valid till 4 November 2012).
- Drayton Manor Park - one of the UK’s most popular theme parks, featuring the best thrill rides, Thomas Land and an open-plan zoo
- Twin Lakes Park - 100 acres of attractions including the UK’s largest indoor venture centres, exclusive ‘wet and wild’ water-splash play park and interactive zoo-farm
- Wheelgate Park - the ultimate all-weather adventure on the edge of Sherwood Forest, packed with family rides and indoor pursuits, indoor zoo-farm, reptile experiences and falconry shows.
For your chance to win a theme park adventure break, enter our competition before 20 September!
Or to win a family overnight Stay Play and Explore break – enter this competition now!
*(2 adults and 2 children aged 3 – 16 years. Additional child tickets are available at £15 each.)
For more information click here or call the short-break booking specialists on 0844 888 5181
These offers are brought to you by Leicester Shire Promotions and expire on 31 December 2012.
This is an advertorial. MyFamilyClub works with selected and appropriate Advertisers for our audience. It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to check the correctness of the advertisement, MyFamilyClub accepts no liability for any errors.