For LEGOLAND® ticket deals to experience an unforgettable family day out, you've come to the right place. We’ve found lots of great ways to discover the theme park on a budget, with discount LEGOLAND® tickets offering savings of 25% or more.
We’ll be keeping this page updated with all the latest LEGOLAND® deals and offers, so make sure you check back when you're planning your day out with the kids.
LEGOLAND® is set up for family fun (especially for 3 to 12 year olds) and boasts a huge number of rides and attractions. In 2016, LEGOLAND® Windsor has a new look LEGO® City and a whole new LEGO® Friends land - Heartlake City - opening in early summer - there’s a whole LEGO® world of playful fun and learning to discover.
From Pirate Shows to Puppet Theatres, the chance to meet LEGO® movie characters and be amazed by 4D cinema and experience new rides - spring and summer at LEGOLAND® is set to be a spectacle!
- LEGOLAND® Ticket Deals 2016
- 2016 LEGOLAND® Holidays and Short Break Deals - 2nd day FREE special offer
- Hotels near LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Where is LEGOLAND® Windsor
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester
- LEGOLAND® Special Events in 2016
It really does pay to plan your day out in advance, as on-the-door to LEGOLAND® Windsor tickets are a hefty £48 for adults and £43.80 for kids for a one-day pass.
But we’ve managed to hunt down some useful ways to save money on your visit with the best LEGOLAND® deals - whether you’re going for just a day trip, or fancy a short break package.
LEGOLAND® ticket deals 2016
Up to 25% OFF one day LEGOLAND® tickets - on-line exclusive deal!
Buy direct and in advance with LEGOLAND® and you'll get the best deal. Massive savings on one day tickets of 25% when you book on-line now!
Plan your trip in advance - the earlier you book, the more you save.
- 25% OFF when you buy one week in advance
- 10% OFF when you buy between 2 and 6 days in advance
- Rainy Day guarantee: if it rains for one hour or more during your trip, you'll get a free 1-day return visit!
25% OFF group LEGOLAND® ticket deals on-line exclusive
If you're travelling in a group don't miss out on the massive savings:
25% OFF tickets + Adults go at Kids prices (double savings for groups of 7 or more people!)
Meet Father Christmas at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
This winter you and your family are invited to unwrap a magical day out at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas Bricktacular!
What’s more, you can experience a selection of rides including:
• Bricksmas Express
• LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display
• Longboat Invader
• Spinning Spider
• Laser Raiders
• Thunder Blazer
• Desert Chase
• Aero Nomad
• Jolly Rocker
• Dragon's Apprentice
• Knight's Quest
• Mia's Riding Adventure
• Olivia's House
• Heartlake Express
Make your LEGOLAND® Holiday even more magical and discover the all new Santa Sleepovers at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel.
Your festive break will have everything you need for the ultimate Christmas adventure including an overnight stay, a delicious breakfast and entry to 15 rides and attractions at the Christmas Bricktacular event.
As soon as you arrive at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel you'll be treated to a ho-ho-host of entertainment including a magic show, festive games and a character disco! You'll then take a trip to the Christmas Kingdom and meet Father Christmas* who will be waiting to give your little ones a special Christmas LEGO® gift!
After a night in your LEGO® themed room, get down to Bricks Family Restaurant for breakfast followed by some festive storytelling or grab some Elfersize with the elves! Plus, don't forget to enjoy some splash time in the indoor Pirate pool!
LEGOLAND® Holidays are the official short breaks provider from LEGOLAND® - and they have plenty of bargain deals that you can't get anywhere else.
In fact, booking a short break with the official LEGOLAND® Holidays works out cheaper than buying tickets on the gate for a family of four (two adults and two children).
Of course, the other advantage to booking a short break is that you get far more time to explore LEGOLAND® itself - so you won't find yourself desperately rushing around trying to fit everything in.
- Choose from 30 different hotels - with options to suit all budgets.
- The hotels are convenient and easy to get to - with 14 hotels located less than 10 miles from the park.
- Stay in the park itself at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel
2nd day FREE offer at LEGOLAND® Windsor! BEST DEAL
Book a LEGOLAND® Holiday now and get a 2nd day at LEGOLAND® for FREE in 2016! The perfect family break for spring or summer.
Get twice the fun for half the price, and explore everything that the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort has to offer for less.
Prices start from just £46 per person, and includes:
- 2nd day FREE offer: get 2 days at LEGOLAND®: twice the fun for half the price!
- Exclusive 30 minute early access to selected rides!
- Overnight stay at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel or a handpicked local hotel
- Delicious breakfast
- Hurry, limited availability!
Don't miss out - rooms are getting booked up fast for this popular 1 Day + 1 Day FREE offer.
Stay at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel for the ultimate LEGOLAND® experience!
The official LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel is the place to go if you really want to treat the family. With its brilliant LEGO®-themed rooms, staying at the hotel lets the kids continue the adventure to bedtime and beyond.
- It's conveniently located within LEGOLAND® itself - no travel required, all the fun of the park is literally on your doorstep!
- Giant indoor Pirate LEGO® play area and pirate-themed swimming pool
- Children's entertainment and Treasure Trail throughout the hotel
- A LEGO® gift for your kids when you check in
- 1 Day FREE offer - get 2 days at LEGOLAND®: twice the fun for half the price!
It's an extra-special experience that allows you and the kids to stay right at the heart of the action from just £132 for a family of four.
Kids also go FREE in 2016
Kids can also go to LEGOLAND® for FREE when you stay at a hotel near LEGOLAND® in 2016 on selected dates.
For a family of four, prices start from £128. For that you get:
- LEGOLAND® tickets - kids go FREE
- Stay at a family hotel from just £128 for a family of four, which includes your LEGOLAND® tickets, overnight stay + breakfast
- That works out at just £32 per person for a whole weekend of LEGOLAND® fun!
- This deal saves a family of four up to £132
Hotels near LEGOLAND® Windsor
If you don't fancy staying at the official LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel (or it's all booked out), don't worry. There are plenty of other hotel options near the park - we've picked the best hotel deals below.
Family hotel rooms from £44 or less
A list of 40 family-friendly hotels conveniently located near LEGOLAND® Windsor is available from Booking.com. With rooms starting from £44 or less in 2016, they are a great money saving option and a means of ensuring you get to spend the most amount of time exploring LEGOLAND®.
- Browse through 45 different hotels located within around 6 miles of LEGOLAND® Windsor.
- Some include a full breakfast in the price.
- Check out the reviews from other guests before you book.
- No cancellation fees on most hotels, and pay only when you stay!
Where is LEGOLAND®?
Travelling by train - BIG savings when you book in advance with Virgin Trains
You and your family can take an easy ride to LEGOLAND® Windsor via the train to Windsor and Eton Riverside or Windsor and Eton Central, where a shuttle bus is available.
There are regular trains from London Paddington or direct trains from London Waterloo that get you there in about 30 minutes.
If you do plan on travelling to LEGOLAND® by train, book your tickets well in advance to secure the best cheap train ticket offers.
Virgin Trains offers big £££ savings when you buy in advance compared to buying your tickets on the day. Other benefits of booking with them include:
Huge savings by booking up to 12 weeks in advance.
Further savings of 30% and more by using Railcards.
Free seat reservation on selected journeys.
NO FEES for credit or debit cards.
- NO BOOKING FEES.
How to get there by road
LEGOLAND® is within easy reach of the M25 and is two miles from Windsor town centre. It’s on the B3022 Windsor/Ascot road and is clearly signposted from junction three of the M3, and junction six of the M4.
LEGOLAND® opening times 2015 and 2016
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is open from 5 - 23 December 2015 for Christmas events
Opening times for 2016 will be announced soon!
LEGOLAND® Rainy Day policy - their guarantee
If you buy your LEGOLAND® tickets direct from the LEGOLAND® Windsor website, you can weather-proof your day out.
Buy your ticket online any time before 27 March - 22 October and you'll receive the Rainy Day Guarantee. This means that if it rains for one hour or more during your trip, you'll get a free 1-day return visit to LEGOLAND®!
The LEGOLAND® website lists all the days where it was recorded as raining for one or more hour - check that your date is listed before you head off to claim your free day out.
The Newest Attractions
LEGO® Friends Heartlake City
LEGO® Friends Heartlake City is where 'adventure is everywhere and friendship is everything'. Kids get to follow their favourite LEGO® Friend through a mysterious land packed with live music, character shows, rides, and more than enough surprises and fun moments to keep them chattering about it during the journey home!
This land may be worth the entrance fee alone if your little ones are fans of LEGO® Friends. Get the best value by selecting one of the discount LEGOLAND® ticket deals we feature above.
LEGOLAND® Pirate Shores
Avast, me hearties! Set sail with the family on a swashbuckling adventure to LEGOLAND®'s Pirate Shores.
- All new pirate play area (complete with a huge forgotten fortress, secret lagoon, treetop lookouts, brilliant LEGO® battle ships, high rope-walks, nets and slides)
- Brave the Pirate Falls log flume (tip - bring waterproofs!)
- Search for Captain Goodbrick’s long lost treasure hoard and reclaim it from the scurvy scallywag Captain Blackheart
- Clamber aboard the Jolly Rocker Pirate Ship - which is waiting to give you the voyage of your life, testing both your nerves and your sea legs! Arrrrrgh!
Ooh-la-la! Another attraction at LEGOLAND® is Miniland Paris, a brick-by-brick reconstruction of some of the most famous sights of the city of love.
Alongside other famous cities and sights from around the world, you can now see:
- A 4m tall Lego version of the Eiffel Tower
- A brick-by-brick recreation of the Arc de Triomphe, which weighs nearly 70kg
- An incredible LEGO® recreation of the Sacre Coeur cathedral made up of over 200,000 LEGO® bricks (look out for the LEGO® gargoyles!)
Plus there's all the other sights of LEGO® Miniland - from a LEGO® London to a LEGO® Mount Rushmore.
Also don't miss the ever popular Star Wars LEGO® Miniland, in which over 1.5 million LEGO® bricks bring the sights, ships and characters of the Star Wars universe to life!
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, Manchester
If you live in the North of England with kids aged 3-10, then the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre might just be the perfect day out. It is located at Manchester Trafford Centre and offers yet another experience for little LEGO® fans. On-the-door tickets are £23 per person.
- Book in advance and save up to 40% on-line and save! On-line tickets are £20, while advanced tickets start from £9.95 per person.
- Book on-line for a visit after 4pm and you’ll get in for HALF PRICE!
- Immersive 4D cinema, LEGO® Factory and several other attractions.
- Open daily from 10am to 7pm, even during those dull, boring winter months!
- Kids aged 2 and under got FREE!
LEGOLAND® Special Events
There are loads of fun and fab events going on to entertain the kids on your visit to LEGOLAND®! Here’s our top pick of amazing events and shows going on in LEGOLAND®.
Pirates of Skeleton Bay – Stunt Show
The first live pirate-themed live action show in the park’s history, this show is an adventure for the whole family. Watch them sly about with acrobatics and sword fights.
Imagination Theatre 4D Shows
The LEGO® Legends of China 4D movie is the latest 4D movie experience at LEGOLAND® Windsor. Pop on those 3D glasses, and enjoy the mesmerising cinema show with a difference. Join a wild chase through Chima and discover the powerful tribes of animal warriors fighting over the precious energy source CHI. Make sure you don’t miss a screening on your trip to LEGOLAND®!
Plus there are lots of other 4D movies being shown, including LEGO® City A Clutch Powers, LEGO® Racers and Spellbreaker.
DUPLO Theatre – Puppet shows
Little ones will love the DUPLO Theatre Puppet shows,with the chance to watch classics such as Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood. Catch them between 11.30 and 16.30.
Get your cheap LEGOLAND® ticket deals here and enjoy these fun summer events!
Other theme park deals 2016
We hope you find these LEGOLAND® ticket deals for 2016 useful, and enjoy a great time at the resort. We also have a number of articles on other UK theme parks and attractions, so you always know exactly where to come to get the best deals when planning activities for the kids!
If you live in London or the south east, or plan on taking a holiday or short break in the area, we have also got the latest deals from Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures. Alternatively, if you’re going to visit attractions in central London, check out our voucher code deals on London attractions for the family.
We’ve also got amazing deals at the UK’s biggest and favourite theme park, Alton Towers.
In fact, we’ve got the latest deals and offers from all the UK’s favourite theme parks, European parks and theme parks in Orlando, Florida.
Get your FREE Theme Parks eBook here
Love cheap family days out? Want to know the secret tips and tricks for saving time and money at theme parks? Discover how to beat the queues, find the cheapest tickets and much more! Get your FREE theme parks eBook here.
Image sources: Thingsaroundtown.com | holidaypirates.com | groupleisure.com | orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk