Coming to London with the kids in 2015? Then you’ll be interested in bagging a 2015 London Pass discount code, which will get you into London’s top attractions for a fraction of the normal price!
- London Pass discount code 2015 – cheapest price available + an extra 6% OFF
- London Pass with travel – save on London attractions + travel
- Cheap family hotel deals in London
- Where is the London Pass valid?
- Benefits of the London Pass
- Other tips for your London trip
London Pass discount code 2015 – cheapest price available + an extra 6% OFF
Before you buy your London Pass, don’t forget to use the London Pass discount code below and get an extra 6% OFF!
London Pass discount code – buy direct for more flexibility
- Get real tickets instead of having to trade in your e-tickets.
- Deal direct with the company that operates the London Pass programme.
- More flexibility in the combinations of tickets you can buy
- PLUS, you can still get a discount on your London Passes if you know the right voucher code to use!
Don’t forget you can get a further 6% off the price of the London Pass when you buy direct:
London Pass with Travel – get everything at once
If you plan on doing a lot of traveling between sites as part of your tour of London, it can work out slightly cheaper and a lot more convenient to buy a London Pass with Travel. These passes include:
- Free entry to all the same attractions as the standard London Pass.
- Unlimited travel on the tube, Overground trains, London buses, trams and Docklands light rail, all within zones 1-6.
- Convenience with one travel ticket for the full duration of your London Pass. 6-day London Passes actually get a 7-day Travelcard, giving you an extra day’s travel for FREE.
- The London Pass discount code CP6OFF can be used to buy London Passes with Travel as well as standard London Passes.
Before buying a London Pass with Travel, be sure to consider exactly which attractions you plan to visit, as well as where you will be staying in London. If most of attractions are within walking distance of one another and your hotel, it is generally cheaper to go for a standard London Pass and just buy any travel you do need separately, even if you use the London Pass discount code.
Cheap Family Hotel Deals in London
Obviously if you’re planning on spending multiple days in London, you’ll need a place to stay for each night you are in the city. Unless you’re fortunate enough to have family or friends in the city with enough space to accommodate your family, you’ll no doubt be looking for cheap family hotel deals in London.
Premier Inn – London hotel rooms from £39 per night
Premier Inn is renowned for being one of the most family-friendly hotel chains in the UK. Book your London stay with them and you’ll get:
- Hotel rooms starting from £39 per night
- Kids stay and eat breakfast for FREE with a paying adult
- Choose from nearly 40 Premier Inns across London, so you can stay close to your desired attractions
Rooms from £46 or less from Expedia
Alternatively, you can search Expedia’s list of well over 1,400 hotels across London to find the best one to fit your budget and your family’s needs. Benefits of booking through Expedia include:
- Depending on when you plan to stay, you can find rooms from £46 or less
- Review guest ratings before you book
- No Expedia cancellation fees
- Earn 200 bonus Nectar points if you have a Nectar card
For more information on finding a cheap London hotel deal, check out our guide on family friendly hotels in London.
Where is the London Pass valid?
The London Pass is valid for use at over 60 top attractions in and around London. Below are just some of the popular attractions you can get FREE access to with a London Pass:
Sightseeing (all FREE with a London Pass)
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- Windsor Castle
- Kensington Palace
- HMS Belfast
Museums (all FREE with a London Pass)
- Churchill War Rooms
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- The Cartoon Museum
Tours (all FREE with a London Pass)
- Wembley Stadium
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- National Theatre backstage tour
Days out and activities (all FREE with a London Pass)
- London Zoo
- Queen’s Ice & Bowl
- London Wetland Centre
- Thames River Boat cruises
Don’t forget that with the London Pass, you also get fast-track entry (so you can jump the queues) to many of the attractions above! See the full list of attractions on the London Pass website.
Benefits of the London Pass
Heading to London in 2015? Want to see as many sights as you can? Then the London Pass is the cheapest way of doing it.
Even if you’re only in London for a day, the London Pass will save you money if you plan on visiting multiple attractions.
London Pass benefits:
- FREE entry to 60+ top London attractions – from the Tower of London to Thames River Cruises, from Wembley to Westminster Abbey … you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Skip the queues – get fast track entry at popular attractions such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, London Zoo and loads more.
- Save at least £20 per day – visit three attractions a day and you’ll save at least £20 on entry costs (far more in many cases).
Plus you also get:
- FREE shopping and restaurant discounts – save money on food and gifts with over 30 exclusive discounts for Pass holders.
- FREE 120+ page guidebook – to take with you on your sightseeing adventures (makes a great souvenir).
- Satisfaction assured – 100% money back guarantee.
And don’t forget that the London Pass is valid for 12 months – so you can buy it now on sale and use it any time in 2015, up to 12 months after the date of purchase.
Other tips for visiting London
Visiting London can be a great experience for the whole family, but also a costly one.
If you’re only planning to visit one particular attraction – or you’re wanting to visit places that aren’t covered by the London Pass – then you’re best bet is to check out individual offers for that particular place.
We’ve found deals available at a number of London attractions, many of which aren’t available with the London Pass.
Check out our other articles on visiting London on a budget:
- A 10 year-old’s guide to London
- Sea Life London tickets
- Harry Potter Studio Tour London tickets & offers for 2014
- London discount theatre tickets for families and kids
Remember that it’s easy to visit Paris from London (via the Eurostar) too. If you’re thinking of doing that, we’ve got plenty of discount attractions you can visit with the kids in Paris – and we also show you how to get a discount Paris Pass!
Enjoy your London Pass discount code 2015!
We hope you enjoy using your London Pass and have a fantastic time in the capital. If you know of any other individuals or families who would find a 2015 London Pass discount code useful, please feel free to send them this article or share it on Facebook or Twitter.