Coming to London with the kids in 2014? Then you’ll be interested in bagging a London Pass discount code, which will get you into London's top attractions for a fraction of the normal price.
Benefits of the London Pass
You'll save at least £20 a day with the London Pass
Heading to London? Want to see as many sights as you can?
Then the London Pass is the cheapest way of doing it.
Even if you're only here for a day, the London Pass will save you money if you plan on visiting multiple attractions (and you'll save even more money with the London Pass discount code below).
London Pass benefits:
- FREE entry to 60+ top London attractions - from the Tower of London to Thames River Cruises, from Wembley to Westminster Abbey ... you'll be spoilt for choice
- Skip the queues - get fast track entry at popular attractions such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, London Zoo and loads more
- Save at least £20 per day - visit three attractions a day and you'll save at least £20 on entry costs (far more in many cases)
Plus you also get:
- FREE shopping and restaurant discounts - save money on food and gifts with over 30 exclusive discounts for Pass holders
- FREE 120+ page guidebook - to take with you on your sightseeing adventures (makes a great souvenir)
- Satisfaction assured - 100% money back guarantee
And don't forget that the London Pass is valid for 12 months - so you can buy it now on sale (use the London Pass discount code below) and use it any time over the next 12 months.
London Pass discount codes 2014
You can save even more money on your trip by taking advantage of these London Pass discount codes.
6% OFF London Pass in March - Best Deal
During February, you can get a further 6% off the price of the London Pass when you buy direct:
- Get 6% OFF the London Pass - best discount.
- Use discount code MADMARCH6
- Offer is valid between Saturday, 1 March and Monday, 31 March, 2014.
London Pass website - Best Multi-day Deal
Planning on doing more than one day of sightseeing? Then the official London Pass website has the best multi-day deal.
You can get a discount of 5% when you buy direct online for 2014, using the promotional London Pass discount code londpas05.
You can buy a 2 Day, 3 Day or 6 Day London Pass direct from the site.
Where is the London Pass valid?
The London Pass is valid for use at over 60 top attractions in and around London. Below are just some of the sights you can get FREE access to.
(Normal adult entry fees are in brackets after each attraction).
Sightseeing (all FREE with a London Pass)
- Tower of London (£21.45)
- Westminster Abbey (£18)
- Windsor Castle (£18.50)
- Kensington Palace (£16.50)
- HMS Belfast (£15.50)
Museums (all FREE with a London Pass)
- Churchill War Rooms (£17.50)
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum (£12)
- The Cartoon Museum (£7)
Tours (all FREE with a London Pass)
- Wembley Stadium (£16)
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre (£13.50)
- National Theatre backstage tour (£8.50)
Days out and activities (all FREE with a London Pass)
- London Zoo (£21)
- Queen’s Ice & Bowl (£15.99)
- London Wetland Centre (£12.35)
- Thames River Boat cruises (£19)
Don't forget that with the London Pass you also get fast-track entry (so you can jump the queues) to many of the attractions above!
The above are just a selection of attractions you can get into free with your London Pass discount. See the full list of attractions on the London Pass website.
Standard prices for the London Pass
Prices for the London Pass are different for adults and children, and depend on how many days you are planning to buy. Standard prices (without a London Pass discount code) are:
- 1 day pass = £49 (will save you of £20 compared to the gate prices of three attractions)
- 2 day pass = £68 (a saving of £59 on three attractions each day)
- 3 day pass = £72.90 (a saving of £100 on three attractions each day)
- Six day pass = £97.20 (a massive saving of around £215 on three attractions per day!)
For children (aged 5-15)
- One day pass = £33
- Two day pass = £49
- Three day pass = £50.40
- Six day pass = £68.40
An even better deal are the new London Passes with Travel. For a few extra pounds, the London Passes with Travel give you the same discounted entry at London attractions plus UNLIMITED travel for the duration of your London Pass on the Tube, London buses, trams, Docklands light rail and Overground trains in Zones 1-6.
Don't forget, though, that on most transport in London, kids aged under 11 travel for free with a paying adult, so a standard London Pass for them is sufficient!
- One day pass = £58
- Two day pass = £87
- Three day pass = £101.90
- Six day pass = £155.20
For children (aged 5-15)
- One day pass = £37
- Two day pass = £57
- Three day pass = £61.40
- Six day pass = £97.40
Other tips for visiting London
Visiting London can be a great experience for the whole family, but also a costly one.
If you’re only planning to visit one particular attraction - or you’re wanting to visit places that aren’t covered by the London Pass - then you’re best bet is to check out individual offers for that particular place.
We’ve found deals available at a number of London attractions, many of which aren’t available with the London Pass.
Check out our other articles on visiting London on a budget:
- London attraction vouchers - offers & discounts on 2013 days out
- A 10 year-old's guide to London
- Sea Life London tickets - up to 40% off
- Tower of London discount tickets 2013
- Harry Potter Studio Tour London tickets & offers for 2013
- London discount theatre tickets for families and kids
- Family friendly hotels in London - rooms from £29!
Enjoy your London Pass discount code 2014!
We hope you enjoy using your London Pass and have a fantastic time in the capital. If you know of any other individuals or families who would find a London Pass discount code useful, please feel free to send them this article or share it on Facebook or Twitter.