Are your kids mega Harry Potter fans? Do they have all the books and films, but want to experience the magic behind the movies? Now they can with these cheap Harry Potter Studio Tour London tickets for 2017!
Picture your children’s faces as they’re transported to the Harry Potter Studio Tour London and step out onto Diagon Alley – where they’ll explore shops including Ollivanders Wands, Flourish & Blotts, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium. You can also visit Platform 9 3/4 and hop onto Hogwarts Express in 2017. But that’s just one part of the tour – there’s lots more!
Make this year one to remember for the entire family and take a trip to one of the UK’s most popular studio tours. Here’s everything you need to know…
Harry Potter Studio Tour London Tickets – Hurry, Book Now!
- Harry Potter Studio Tour Tickets Including Transport From Central London
- Private Tour: The Black Taxi Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Harry Potter Studio Packages: Discount Tickets & Hotel Deal
- Hotels Near The Harry Potter Studio Tour
- How To Get To The Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Harry Potter London Walking Tour
- Harry Potter London Bus Tour
Special Offer – The Making of Harry Potter
Take in all the wonders of Hogwarts, which now include the real Hogwarts Express train used in the movies as part of a massive 20,000ft expansion of the centre!
These exclusive online tickets include a behind-the-scenes tour of the studio, access to film sets never before seen by the public PLUS you’ll also get return transport from central London!
Discount tickets from only £55 Adult, £50 Youth (5-15 years old), and £20 Child (3-4 years old) – the cheapest deals you’ll find anywhere!
Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
Experience your favourite Harry Potter scenes and characters as you explore independently
Walk through Diagon Alley, the Great Hall and other sets used in the films
See the original Hogwarts Express steam engine and pose for photos at Platform 9 ¾
Discover the actual props, costumes and special effects that made the movies so magical
Sit back and relax on the round-trip transfer from central London by branded double-decker bus
Choose from multiple departure times
Special Offer – Experience the Making of Harry Potter PLUS Return Transport
Alternatively, if you can’t get the dates you want due to limited availability, you can try this similar deal at a marginally extra cost.
Note that both these amazing deals include entrance and transport, but exclude food & drink.
Follow in the footsteps of Harry Potter and other characters from the Harry Potter movies on this 3-hour private London cab tour! Settle into a private black taxi with your own Harry Potter expert driver as your guide, and visit a host of locations used in different Harry Potter films, including Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.
See Diagon Alley, the Knight Bus bridge, Platform 9¾, and many other spellbinding sites as your driver recounts fascinating Potter trivia. Each taxi seats up to five passengers for the same fixed price.
- Three-hour private tour of London’s Harry Potter locations by black taxi Private tour led by your expert driver-guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Pick-up and drop-off from central London hotels
Because of its location, many families can’t manage a visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour as a day trip, particularly those families who live outside London. Thankfully, there are BIG savings available if you buy a package deal including hotel accommodation and Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets.
The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour
Superbreak has some cheap Harry Potter Studio tour London tickets and short break deals currently available. You can get a hotel room with an overnight stay, breakfast and tickets to the Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour for well under £100 per adult!
- Plenty of hotel options to choose from, including recognisable chains such as Holiday and Inn Mecure as well as more boutique local hotels.
- Alternatively, why not surprise yourself with a 4-star mystery hotel package deal?
- Superbreak allows you to pay one all-inclusive price, incorporating your accommodation, full breakfast AND Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets!
- Prices are well below £100 per adult, many starting from around £65 a head.
- TOP TIP: Book NOW in advance – these deals sell out fast!
Hotels Near the Harry Potter Studio Tour
If you’ve already bought your tickets for the Harry Potter Studio Tour and need somewhere to stay as part of your visit, we’ve found some fantastic cheap hotel deals:
Family Hotel Rooms from Only £42
Booking.com is a great place for finding accommodation to suit your family, with over 40 hotels near the Harry Potter Studio.
- Family rooms are available from just £42 per night or less!
- De Vere Venues Hunton Park is the nearest hotel, located right next door to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, with rooms starting from £53.
- Over 40 hotels and B&Bs to choose from in the Watford area close to Harry Potter Studio Tour London.
- Free cancellation on most rooms.
- Check out other guest reviews before you book.
How to Get to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
The Harry Potter Studio Tour is located at Watford in north London and is accessible by train and car. It’s important to remember you can’t buy tickets at the door. You will need to book a day and time for the tour in advance, and plan your travel accordingly.
Getting There by Train
The nearest station to the Harry Potter Studio Tour is Watford Junction which is just 20 minutes by train from London Euston (other trains are available) and one hour from Birmingham New Street. You can save money when pre-purchasing your tickets from Virgin Trains thanks to:
- No booking fees
- No credit or debit card charges
Getting There by Car
The studio is located near the M25/M1 Watford Junction, on the outskirts of London.
If you have a sat nav, type in the postcode WD25 7GS.
Once you’re close, you’ll find that there are also brown tourist signs directing you to the studio and its car park.
Harry Potter Studio Tour London Tips
The Harry Potter Experience is the ultimate day out for everyone, young and old, who loves the books and movies and wants to see it all for themselves.
To get the most out of your adventure, remember these tips:
- You MUST book in advance. You can’t just turn up on the day. Book early to bag your preferred time and date, as the tour sells out quickly!
- Make sure you pick up a free Harry Potter passport when you arrive. They have instructions for a treasure hunt for the kids – and you can get them stamped at certain points throughout the tour. A great little souvenir.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to ride a broom in front of the ‘green screen.’ You see yourself flying from London to Hogwarts!
- Halfway through the tour is an outdoor space where you can buy food and drinks, but you can bring your own packed lunch which is a good idea as it’s cheaper and you won’t have to spend time queuing for food.
- Set a budget for the gift shop as it’s quite pricey. The clothes and costumes (from Gryffindor jumpers to Hogwarts robes) are massively popular, but expensive. You can often get Harry Potter clothes and goodies cheaper by buying them in advance online.
- Take your time as you go around the studio tour as there’s much to see. Remember, the Harry Potter Studio Tour is made up of two studios – and once you’ve left the first one, bear in mind you can’t go back.
Harry Potter Studio Tour London – The Forbidden Forest
The Forbidden Forest may be strictly off-limits to Hogwarts students, but for the first time this March, you are invited to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the grounds of the Forbidden Forest.
As you venture deeper into the depths of the forest, you will come face-to-face with Aragog, the Acromantula. Emerging from his dark lair, the enormous spider will appear before you along with spiderlings from his family.
Officially opening on Friday 31st March, The experience sounds utterly scary but delightful. Entry is included in ticket price.
Harry Potter London Walking Tour – Save 10%
As well as the Harry Potter Studio Tour London itself, there are lots of other tours in London you can take the kids on to see other sites featured in the boy wizard movies. The Harry Potter London Walking Tour is a great option, as it’s cheap and allows you to see a whole new side of London from the sidewalks!
Attractiontix has tickets to the walking tour which covers many of the sites used in the film series, including the visitor’s entrance to the Ministry of Magic, the bridge destroyed by Death Eaters in the Half-Blood Prince and locations used for The Leaky Cauldron.
- Tickets from just £11 for adults and £9 for kids.
- An expert tour guide takes you around the sites on a roughly 2-hour tour, starting from Westminster.
- Plenty of photo opportunities with the kids at iconic Harry Potter sites and famous London landmarks.
- Small tour groups for a more personal experience.
- It’s a separate experience from the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- NO credit card fees when you buy your tickets through Attractiontix.
Harry Potter London Bus Tour – Save 10%
If you’d love to take the kids around the sites of London but think doing so on foot will leave you carrying them most of the way, then is the perfect option for you!
Hop aboard the Harry Potter Bus Tour, which takes you on a roughly 2.5 to 3 hour trip around central London, taking in all the recognisable landmarks from all eight of the Harry Potter films.
- Attractiontix has Harry Potter London Bus Tour tickets for £25 for adults and £18 for kids.
- Tour guide takes you in an air-conditioned mini coach around the city sites, including several stops for photo opportunities.
- Meet at Temple for the start of the tour, which conveniently finishes at Kings Cross Station.
- Separate experience from the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- NO credit card fees when you buy your tickets through Attractiontix.
Harry Potter Bargains to Make the Day Extra Special
Here are some of the best Harry Potter bargains from Amazon if you’re looking for treats to make the day extra special:
- Harry Potter – The Complete 8-Film DVD Collection, 2011 (RRP £44.99, now £19.99 + FREE UK delivery!)
- Harry Potter – The Complete Collection Seven Book Set (RRP £59.99, now £38.99 + FREE UK delivery)
- Hogwarts Library Book Box Set – includingFantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ (RRP £25, now £17.00 + FREE UK delivery)
Enjoy Your Day Out at Harry Potter Studio Tour London!
We hope you’ve found this guide to Harry Potter Studio Tour Tickets and Offers useful. Have a fantastic day out!
Pay attention and you’ll spot the sorting hat in Dumbledore’s office. Ride the famous broomstick, stand on the Knight Bus, or take a seat on Hagrid’s motorbike. Experience the Death Eaters Walk – dare your kids to walk up to them and yell, ‘Expelliarmus!’
Do you know any other Potter-mad Muggles? Email, Facebook or Tweet this guide to any friends and family who might be interested in cheap Harry Potter Studio Tour ticket offers. Spread the word of these fantastic offers!