Harry Potter Studio Tour London: Are your kids mega Harry Potter fans? Do they have all the books and films, but want to experience the magic behind the movies? Now they can with these cheap Harry Potter Studio Tour London tickets for 2016!
Picture their faces as they're transported to the Harry Potter Studio Tour London and step out onto Diagon Alley - where you can explore shops including Ollivanders Wands, Flourish & Blotts, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium. You can also visit Platform 9 3/4 and hop onto Hogwarts Express in 2016. But that's just one part of the tour - there's lots more!
The Harry Potter Studio Tour London regularly has animals from the films on the sets. We've previously spotted stealthy cat Mrs Norris in the Gryffindor Common Room - and often you and the kids can pose for a picture with Hedwig Harry's pet owl!
Enjoy a memorable day out at the Harry Potter Studio Tour London in 2016 - with special Quidditch themed fun including authentic costumes and props. You might even get to star in a special effect yourself!
Remember though that you will need to book well ahead of your visit, as there are limited places on the tour and tickets sell out fast!
- Harry Potter Studio Tour London Tickets - Hurry, Book Now!
- Harry Potter Studio Packages: Discount Tickets & Hotel Deal - Best Value Break
- Hotels near the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- How to get to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Harry Potter Studio Tour London Special Events 2016
- Harry Potter London walking tour - cheap deals from just £10
- Harry Potter London bus tour - great value day out
Harry Potter Studio Tour London Tickets - Hurry ,Book Now!
Anyone who has already done the Harry Potter Studio Tour at the Warner Bros. Studio will know it's not an easy place to get to. Take the car and you'll be stuck in London traffic and spend half the day looking for a place to park. Take the train and you're faced with a two-mile walk from the nearest station or waiting around for a connecting shuttle bus.
We've found the best Harry Potter Studio Tour deal that not only give you cheap tickets - but also save you time and money by including transport to and from the venue. So it's all aboard the money-saving Hogwarts Express!
Here's our top pick for the best 2016 Harry Potter Studio Tour London deal:
Harry Potter Studio Tour including transport from central London - Hurry, limited availability!
This special deal from London Theatre Direct is the cheapest deal around! Take in all the wonders of Hogwarts, which now include the real Hogwarts Express train used in the movies as part of a massive 20,000ft expansion of the centre!
These exclusive online tickets include a behind-the-scenes tour of the studio, access to film sets never before seen by the public PLUS you'll also get return transport from central London!
- Discount tickets from only £50 Adult and £45 Child when you join the 5pm and 6pm tours - the cheapest deals you'll find anywhere!
- If those times don't suit you and your little wizards, standard tickets are just £63 Adult and £58 Child.
- Instant tickets via email - no waiting around for the postie.
- No credit or booking fees.
Below is a short video that gives a taste of what to expect from your trip to the Harry Potter Studio Tour London. Scroll down for more of the best Harry Potter ticket deals for 2016!
Harry Potter Studio Packages: Discount Tickets & Hotel Deal - Best Value Break
Because of its location, many families can't manage a visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour as a day trip, particularly those families who live outside London. Thankfully, there are BIG savings available if you buy a package deal including hotel accommodation and Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets.
The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour
Superbreak has some cheap Harry Potter Studio tour London tickets and short break deals currently available. You can get a hotel room with overnight stay, breakfast and tickets to the Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour for well under £100 per adult!
- Plenty of hotel options to choose from, including recognisable chains such as Holiday and Inn Mecure as well as more boutique local hotels.
- Alternatively, why not surprise yourself with a 4 star mystery hotel package deal?
- Superbreak allows you to pay one all-inclusive price, incorporating your accommodation, full breakfast AND Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets!
- Prices are well below £100 per adult, many starting from around £65 a head.
- BOOK QUICKLY - these deals sell out fast!
Hotels Near the Harry Potter Studio Tour
If you've already bought your tickets for the Harry Potter Studio Tour and need somewhere to stay as part of your visit, we've found some fantastic cheap hotel deals:
Family Hotel Rooms from Only £46
Booking.com is a great place for finding accommodation to suit your family, with 51 hotels near the Harry Potter Studio.
- Family rooms are available from just £46 per night or less!
- De Vere Venues Hunton Park is the nearest hotel, located right next door to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, with rooms starting from £53.
- 51 hotels and B&Bs to choose from in the Watford area close to Harry Potter Studio Tour London.
- Free cancellation on most rooms.
- Check out other guest reviews before you book.
How to Get to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
The Harry Potter Studio Tour is located at Watford in north London and is accessible by train and car. It's important to remember you can't buy tickets at the door. You will need to book a day and time for the tour in advance, and plan your travel accordingly.
Getting There by Train
The nearest station to the Harry Potter Studio Tour is Watford Junction which is just 20 minutes by train from London Euston (other trains are available) and one hour from Birmingham New Street. You can save money when pre-purchasing your tickets from Virgin Trains thanks to:
- No booking fees
- No credit or debit card charges
Getting There by Car
The studio is located near the M25/M1 Watford Junction, on the outskirts of London.
If you have a sat nav, type in the postcode WD25 7GS.
Once you're close, you'll find that there are also brown tourist signs directing you to the studio and its car park.
Harry Potter Studio Tour London Tips
The Harry Potter Experience is the ultimate day out for everyone, young and old, who loves the books and movies and wants to see it all for themselves.
To get the most out of your adventure, remember these tips:
- You MUST book in advance. You can't just turn up on the day. Book early to bag your preferred time and date, as the tour sells out quickly!
- Make sure you pick up a free Harry Potter passport when you arrive. They have instructions for a treasure hunt for the kids - and you can get them stamped at certain points throughout the tour. A great little souvenir.
- Don't miss the opportunity to ride a broom in front of the 'green screen.' You see yourself flying from London to Hogwarts!
- Halfway through the tour is an outdoor space where you can buy food and drinks, but you can bring your own packed lunch which is a good idea as it's cheaper and you won't have to spend time queuing for food.
- Set a budget for the gift shop as it's quite pricey. The clothes and costumes (from Gryffindor jumpers to Hogwarts robes) are massively popular, but expensive. You can often get Harry Potter clothes and goodies cheaper by buying them in advance online.
- Take your time as you go round the studio tour as there's much to see. Remember, the Harry Potter Studio Tour is made up of two studios - and once you've left the first one, bear in mind you can't go back.
Harry Potter Studio Tour London Special Events
The Harry Potter Studio Tour runs frequent special extra events. These extra events are included in the Harry Potter Tour Ticket Deals we mentioned above.
With 2015 drawing to a close, the events for 2016 will be announced soon. Make sure to keep an eye out on My Family Club for the latest news and deals for the New Year.
Until then, check out what is planned for the festive period at Hogwarts:
Visit Hogwarts in the Snow This Christmas
This festive season, you can discover how special effects experts make snow that never melts, how set dressers transform locations for Christmas scenes, and how flames are created without fire, as we open the doors on our most magical makeover yet.
Beginning Friday 13th November and running for a limited time only, Hogwarts in the Snow offers the opportunity to see the Harry Potter film series’ most iconic sets decorated for festive scenes. Eight Christmas trees will line the Great Hall, the Gryffindor common room will be dressed for the season and a blanket of filmmaking snow will be meticulously applied to the majestic Hogwarts castle model.
Don't miss out on the fantastic festive fun and get your tickets booked now. We have researched the best deals and offers available so check them out above to find out how to get the most from your trip to Hogwarts!
On March 19 2015, the Harry Potter Tour unveiled a massive 20,000ft expansion - which includes a recreation of Platform 9 3/4 and the actual Hogwarts Express train used in the films!
You and the kids will make your way through the steam on the platform and be able to climb aboard the train, pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the wall, and discover how the Hogwarts Express was brought to life. This whole recreation of the train station has been painstakingly reassembled by the team that worked on the Harry Potter films.
Make sure you take the time to explore the interior of the train, and discover how iconic train scenes from the films (such as the escape of Harry’s first Chocolate Frog and the Dementor attack) were created.
All these extra events are included in the price of your Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets with the deals above.
Harry Potter London Walking Tour - cheap deals from just £10
As well as the Harry Potter Studio Tour London itself, there are lots of other tours in London you can take the kids on to see other sites featured in the boy wizard movies. The Harry Potter London Walking Tour is a great option, as it's cheap and allows you to see a whole new side of London from the sidewalks!
Attractiontix has tickets to the walking tour which covers many of the sites used in the film series, including the visitor's entrance to the Ministry of Magic, the bridge destroyed by Death Eaters in the Half-Blood Prince and locations used for The Leaky Cauldron.
- Tickets from just £12 for adults and £10 for kids.
- Expert tour guide takes you around the sites on a roughly 2-hour tour, starting from Westminster.
- Plenty of photo opportunities with the kids at iconic Harry Potter sites and famous London landmarks.
- Small tour groups for a more personal experience.
- Separate experience from the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- NO credit card fees when you buy your tickets through Attractiontix.
Harry Potter London Bus Tour - great value day out
If you'd love to take the kids around the sites of London but think doing so on foot will leave you carrying them most of the way, then is the perfect option for you!
Hop aboard the Harry Potter Bus Tour, which takes you on a roughly 2.5 to 3 hour trip around central London, taking in all the recognisable landmarks from all eight of the Harry Potter films.
- Attractiontix has Harry Potter London Bus Tour tickets for £24.50 for adults and £17.50 for kids.
- Tour guide takes you in an air-conditioned mini coach around the city sites, including several stops for photo opportunities.
- Meet at Temple for the start of the tour, which conveniently finishes at Kings Cross Station.
- Separate experience from the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- NO credit card fees when you buy your tickets through Attractiontix.
Harry Potter Bargains to Make the Day Extra Special
Here are some of the best Harry Potter bargains from Amazon if you're looking for treats to make the day extra special:
- Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film DVD Collection, 2011 (RRP £44.99, now £19.99 + FREE UK delivery!)
- Harry Potter - The Complete Collection Seven Book Set (RRP £59.99, now £38.99 + FREE UK delivery)
- Hogwarts Library Book Box Set - includingFantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' (RRP £25, now £17.00 + FREE UK delivery)
Enjoy Your Day Out at Harry Potter Studio Tour London!
We hope you've found this guide to Harry Potter Studio Tour Tickets and Offers useful. Have a fantastic day out!
Pay attention and you'll spot the sorting hat in Dumbledore’s office. Ride the famous broomstick, stand on the Knight Bus, or take a seat on Hagrid’s motorbike. Experience the Death Eaters Walk - dare your kids to walk up to them and yell, 'Expelliarmus!'
Do you know any other Potter-mad Muggles? Email, Facebook or Tweet this guide to any friends and family who might be interested in cheap Harry Potter Studio Tour ticket offers.
Get Your FREE Theme Parks eBook Here!
Love cheap family days out? Want to know the secret tips and tricks for saving time and money at theme parks? Discover how to beat the queues, find the cheapest tickets and much more! Get your FREE theme parks eBook here.