Holiday parks are a great way to treat yourselves to a cheap family holiday this Summer. They cater specifically for families, don’t involve the cost and hassle of air travel AND take in some of the UK’s best holiday spots! Check out some of the best cheap family holidays UK today.
Depending on where you live and where you’d like to relax these holidays, you could be enjoying a family getaway on the Isle of Wight, spend time on the beautiful beaches of the South West or enjoy a woodland escape in the north of Wales, plus there are loads more fantastic destinations to choose from.
Check out these 2017 cheap family UK holidays for Summer 2017 with a mixture of caravan holidays as well as cheap chalet and camping breaks.
Cheap Family Holidays UK – Holiday Park & Caravan Deals 2016
- Park Resorts Summer Escapes – Save up to 40%
- Cheap UK Family Holiday Deals Park Holidays – Summer holiday offers just £20 deposit
- Pontins Summer Holidays from £49 – Short break deals
- Haven Holidays Summer Breaks Online Exclusive Deals – Starting from £149
Fancy some stunning coastal scenery? If so make sure you check out Park Resorts in 2017. They have 39 coastal holiday parks in the UK. The majority are spread right across England, however, there are several in Wales and Scotland as well as on the Isle of Wight.
Their parks include just about every type of accommodation you can imagine, and they can cater for pets and special needs.
Park Resorts Summer 2017 Deals – Save up to 40%
If it’s a last minute short break you’re planning to take the kids on this Summer, then there are plenty of options to choose from:
- Get away this Summer from just £64! Book your summer trip today.
- Choose from a range of Gold, Silver and Bronze accommodation types – meaning there is something to suit every family budget
- Big savings on offer if you get in fast
- Packages include accommodation for up to 8 people and many will accept pets.
Book the Ultimate Summer 7-day Break – SAVE £200 Online Exclusive
With prices starting at £299 for 7 nights, Park Resorts is the place to go if you want to take the family away this summer.
They’ve a huge range of trips available, so you’re guaranteed to find something that suits you and the kids!
Why Book With Park Resorts?
There are plenty of reasons to book your next family holiday with Park Resorts:
- FREE entertainment (from big name acts to outdoor cinema screenings)
- FREE kids’ clubs
- FREE use of their great all-weather facilities
- FREE discount booklet that gives you discounts at loads of local attractions
- A mixture of serviced holiday parks and self-catering sites for holiday lets, and even some for sale.
- Park Resorts offer holiday parks from 11 key holiday destinations around the UK, touring holidays to bring your own caravan and camping facilities.
Make the most of the summer in the UK with a trip to the beautiful coastline of the south west – Park Holidays UK have 23 parks to choose from, stretching from Devon to Suffolk. (Pets are welcome too!)
Reserve the best apartment and dates for summer with just a £20 deposit!
Park Holidays Summer 2017 Deals
Get booked in for the summer of your lifetime! With deals starting at £69 it’s a sure thing that you’ll be saving more than you’d ever imagined!
- Take the family away on a park or caravan trip with prices starting at £69!
- Only £20 deposit: reserve the best dates and location now for just £20 deposit, with the remainder payable 30 days’ prior to arrival
- Campsites available from only £5 per night
- FREE food and drink: mid-week breaks include a FREE £25 food and drink voucher
- FREE entertainment: prices include unlimited free access to on-site facilities and entertainment
Why book with Park Holidays?
- Rolling discounts on specific holiday breaks if you know when you would like to go.
- Pets go FREE!
- Park Holidays has a Cancelled Deals Desk, which operates only 1 hour daily and offers cancelled holidays at a hefty discount
- Holiday parks located across the south and east of England, taking in some fantastic coastline locations.
Pontins has five holiday parks in England and Wales which offer cheap family holidays UK, with apartments specifically designed for families. Each park has a brilliant beach nearby and plenty of on-site facilities and activities.
Pontins Summer 2017 Deals
If you can, book up one of Pontins’ great summer holiday apartment deals – from £49.00 per family!
- Prices start from as little as £49.00 pp for a family apartment
- Just a tiny £10 deposit required to reserve your preferred holiday dates at a discount price – pay the rest off later
- Special events and entertainment throughout the year
Why book with Pontins?
- The boutique holiday provider has six coastal parks to choose from, meaning it focuses more on quality than quantity
- Great entertainment events
- Plenty of facilities including pool, games arcade, skate park, mini golf, indoor games and more
Amazing Character Appearances this Summer
Haven has a huge range of holiday accommodation for cheap family holidays at its parks across the UK. As well as tents and caravans, you can choose to stay in a luxury lodge or summer house, holiday apartment or chalet.
Or, for a really different experience the kids will love, why not try a family yurt?
Haven Holidays Summer 2017 Deals
- Includes holiday parks with indoor and outdoor pool facilities, direct beach access, entertainment and more
- Available for short breaks and holidays from 2 – 7 days
- Summer breaks from as little as £149 for the whole family – Book Now to avoid disappointment!
- Once you’re on the Haven website, be sure to sort the deals by price from lowest to highest so you can easily find the cheapest deals (click the button below and scroll down – you’ll see the ‘Sort by price’ drop down menu)
Why book with Haven Holidays?
- Great kids’ clubs on site – from tots to teens, there’s plenty going on to keep them occupied!
- Keep active – climbing walls, golf courses, sport grounds, archery and adventure playgrounds await
- Take some time out – with relaxing spa, health and beauty treatments on site
- Evening entertainment on tap – let the good times roll with musicals, comedy, pantos, Rock and Roll Bingo, TV talent shows and more!
Money saving tips for cheap family holidays
Make the most of out of school days
Going on holiday during the school holidays is always more expensive, but schools are cracking down on taking kids out of school in order to get a cheaper family holiday. Sometimes it’s worth having a chat with the Headteacher if your school frowns upon it.
As a compromise, you could take your child out of school for just a few days (at a time that’s less likely to harm your child’s education) and bolt that onto a weekend.
Save on train fares
You can make big savings on train fares if you know how – and travelling by train is far less stressful than driving. For starters, it’s definitely worth getting a Family Railcard (which will knock 33% off all your train fares). Check out our guide to getting cheap family rail tickets.
Or get the coach
You can get some real bargain coach fares on sites like Megabus – never pay more than £3 (plus 50p booking fee) if you book in advance. (If you have bad memories of coach travel, don’t be put off – the Megabus coaches are all comfy, modern and air-conditioned. Most even have free Wi-Fi!)
The more the merrier
Many holiday parks have accommodation that can cater for eight, 10 or even 12 people. Generally, the more people an apartment can take, the cheaper it works out per person. So why not consider hiring a larger apartment, caravan or trailer with family or friends and save money together?
Take advantage of cheap family days out
Wherever you’re staying in the UK, chances are we’ve found some discounts for family days out nearby. For example, we’ve rounded up the best:
- Cheap UK theme park tickets
- Discounts for London attractions
- Cheap UK zoo tickets
- Sea Life Centre online offers
See our Days Out section for more inspiration and savings.