It doesn’t seem like 20 years since Disneyland Paris opened its gates, but last year it celebrated its anniversary, and there has never been a better time to find discount Disneyland Paris tickets than in 2014 – with two nights and two days free plus other special offers.
Just 20 miles outside of France’s capital at Marne-la-Vallee, Disneyland Paris itself is huge, with two separate parks – Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park – as well as IMAX, Disney Village, theatres, golf courses and over 65 restaurants and bars. You’ll find it impossible to see everything in a day – so either cherry pick where to go carefully, or ideally go for a longer break.
Disneyland Paris 2014 Ticket offers - get 18% OFF tickets
Disneyland Paris Ticket + Hotel deals from Disneyland Paris - 30% OFF + FREE kids' places!
Disneyland Paris Tickets + Travel + Hotel deals - hotels from £29
You can buy full price tickets at the gate*, but booking online and in advance will save you money.
In fact, during February you'll find some fantastic discount Disneyland Paris tickets and deals online.
We’ve trawled through all the best discount Disneyland Paris tickets and deals so you don't have to - so you can enjoy all the fun of Disney with your little ones for less!
Best Disneyland Paris 2014 ticket offers - get 18% OFF tickets
We've rounded up the best discount Disneyland Paris ticket deals below. Buy in advance for:
- Cheaper prices always, compared to buying on the gate
- Less hassle with no queuing on the day
- More convenient - just print out your ticket and go
18% OFF 1 Day, 2 Park Disneyland Paris Tickets - Best 1 Day Deal
The best 1 Day Disneyland Paris discount is currently through ticket booking site Isango:
- Adult 18% OFF
- Child 14% OFF
- Lowest price, guaranteed
- FREE Fastpass included, which allows you to skip the queues on the most popular rides!
- Gives you entry to BOTH parks (Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios) for only £3 more than a '1 Park' ticket
- NO hidden booking or card fees (unlike most other ticket sites)
11% OFF 2 Day, 2 Park Disneyland Paris tickets - Best 2 Day Deal
The best 2 Day Disneyland Paris discount is also currently through ticket booking site Isango:
- Adult 11% OFF
- Child 10% OFF
- Lowest price, guaranteed
- FREE FASTPASS included - allows you to skip the queues on the most popular rides!
- Gives you entry to both Disneyland Paris AND Walt Disney Studios
- NO hidden booking or card fees (unlike most other ticket sites)
Best Multi-Day Disneyland Paris ticket deal - FREE extra day
The best Multi-Day Disneyland Paris ticket deals (for 3 days or more) are also through Isango at the moment:
FREE day if you book tickets for 3 or more days
Get a FREE day at Disneyland Paris if you book a 3 OR 4 day ticket. Both these multi-day deals include entry to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios, FREE Fastpass and easy print and go email tickets.
Ticket + hotel deal from Disneyland Paris
Get up to 30% OFF + FREE restaurant meal each day of your stay!
If you book now to visit Disneyland Paris through Disney themselves, you can bag up to 30% OFF your hotel and park tickets - plus they'll throw in a FREE restaurant meal for each day of your stay!
Book now to take advantage of these amazing discount Disneyland Paris tickets while you can (offer ends 31 March 2014).
Included in your 2014 getaway package:
- Accommodation in an actual Disney hotel with FREE breakfast
- FREE restaurant lunch or dinner for your family each day of your stay
- FREE Fastpass for everyone - so you get to skip the queues for the most popular rides
- Get access to the park up to two hours before it opens to the public with 'Magic Hours' access each day
** YOU MUST BOOK BY 31 MARCH 2014 TO GET THIS DEAL **
Other Disney 2014 discount offers
'Early Booker' deal - Up to 2 nights free + free kids' places
If you're an early bird and want to book your Disneyland Paris trip far in advance, you can take advantage of Disney's Early Booking deal.
Book to visit Disneyland Paris from Autumn 2014 (September onwards) and you can get up to 2 nights and 2 days FREE - plus FREE kids' places as well!
So if you're looking for a great value 'Early Bird' Disneyland Paris deal, you won't find a better offer than their Early Booking offer.
Last minute 'Winter Arrivals' deal - up to 30% off + free kids' places
Looking to visit Disneyland Paris before 2nd April 2014?
Disney's last minute Winter Arrivals Offer applies to arrivals until 2nd April 2014.
You can get up to 30% OFF your hotel and tickets plus FREE kids' places. Click the button below for more information.
Cheap Disneyland Paris Tickets + Travel + Hotel Deals
Disneyland Paris + Travel (flights or Eurostar) + Hotels from only £29 from Expedia
Expedia are the best option if you’re looking for a great all-inclusive deal which has everything you need for your trip to Disneyland Paris.
- Disneyland Paris ticket deals (including FREE extra day offers)
- Travel deals which include cheap flights from budget airlines such as EasyJet, as well as great deals on Eurostar from London
- Hotels from only £29 near Disneyland Paris, or stay in one of the Disney hotels in the park
Together this will get you great savings compared to buying separately. Expedia options also include:
- Hotels for all budgets in Paris itself, as well as near the Disneyland Paris park
- Flight departures from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh and all UK airports
- Convenient hassle-free booking of your whole trip
Hotels near Disneyland Paris
Hotels near Disneyland Paris from only £29 a night with Expedia
Expedia have a range of great hotels near Disneyland Paris at fantastic discount prices for 2014. Hotels are currently available from as little as £29 - and some are situated as close as eight minutes shuttle bus ride away from the park.
- Hotels to suit a range of budgets right by Disneyland Paris or in Paris itself
- Book now or at the last minute
- Depart from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Luton or Edinburgh
- Earn Nectar points with each booking
Disneyland Paris Eurostar Travel + Hotel Deals
30% OFF Disney hotels when you travel and book direct with Eurostar
People think Eurostar is more expensive than it is - when actually, it often works out cheaper than flying. (Plus it gets you to Disneyland Paris in just 2 hours and 40 minutes direct from London).
But did you know you can book your whole Disneyland break through Eurostar? Right now they are offering 30% OFF Disney hotels and park tickets if you book before 24 February 2014.
- Choose from accommodation (including the Disneyland hotel) with breakfast included
- Seamless easy booking process that takes care of your travel, tickets and hotel
- Get up to 30% OFF your Disney hotel and Park tickets
Discount travel to Disneyland Paris from the UK - Flight and Eurostar Offers
Travelling to Disneyland Paris can be easy, quick and affordable with some fantastic discounts out there in 2014. There's plenty of options available - speedy Eurostar train, fly, take the coach or drive your own car. If you do drive, there is free car parking at all Disney hotels, and a paying car park at the actual theme park (cars are €15 per day).
Travel direct by train to the magic - with Eurostar from only £34.50 one way
If you're looking for a convenient, hassle-free, quick way to travel with kids to Disneyland Paris this is the deal for you! Simple and seamless, straight to the gate.
Key benefits and discounts:
- Kids under 4 travel for FREE
- Special discount for kids aged 4-11
- Travel direct from London/Ebbsfleet/Ashford to the gates of the Disneyland Paris
- Get there in just 2 hours 40 minutes
- You also have the option to travel to Paris Gare du Nord and get local transport to the park
Cheap flights to Paris with Cheapflights
Airlines that fly to Paris include Flybe, easyJet, British Airways and BMIbaby. Each airline offers its own ticket prices and special offers, which vary depending on the day and time you travel.
Luckily, Cheapflights collects all the best deals from all the major national and budget airlines, and allows you to quickly search for the latest offers and get the cheapest deal.
- Cheapflights has instant real-time prices for literally thousands of flights to Paris from UK airports to make sure you get the best deal
- 100% FREE service. No hidden charges or fees
- Find the best price, then just click through for a quick and easy booking
UK airports that fly to Paris:
- London Heathrow
- Glasgow International
- London City
- East Midlands
- Belfast International
- Leeds Bradford
Closest airports to Disneyland Paris:
- Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (23.2 miles from Disneyland Paris)
- Paris Orly Airport (31 miles from Disneyland Paris)
- Paris Beauvais (71 miles from Disneyland Paris) Currently only flights from Manchester go here
10% OFF shuttle buses from Paris airports to Disneyland Paris
The VEA Airport shuttle bus takes you direct to all the Disney Hotels (except Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch). It operates from Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (journey takes approx 45 mins), Paris Orly Airport (approx 45 mins) and Paris Beauvais Airport (approx 2.5 hrs).
Got three or more kids? Get a great family deal when you book for 2 adults and 2 children - any additional kids from the same family GO FREE!
***Don't miss out! 10% off any VEA airport shuttle bus booking! Enter code 'MAGIC' at the checkout!***
Alternatively, from Paris Charles De Gaulle and Paris Orly airports you can take other transport options to get to Marne la Vallee (which is the stop for Disneyland Paris). Check RATP for other ways to travel to Marne la Vallée-Chessy.
Coaches direct to Disneyland Paris or Paris with Eurolines
Travelling by coach is usually the cheapest way to get to Disneyland Paris.
There are two options if you're going by coach:
- Travel to Paris (from just £19 one way) then connect
- Travel direct to Disneyland Paris (costs more, but more convenient)
Eurolines coaches to Paris from only £19!
- Travel from 100s of locations in the UK and get a connecting coach in London
- Direct services from London Victoria to the heart of Paris (Paris Gallinei) from just £19 one way.
- Air-conditioned coaches, lots of leg room, free Wi-Fi
- Free generous luggage allowance of two medium suitcases per person
- From Paris Gallinei it takes about an hour and 15 minutes to travel to Disneyland Paris
- There are regular transport links from Paris Gallinei to Disneyland Paris. Search the RATP website for journeys from Gallieni (Parc De Bagnolet) to Marne la Vallée-Chessy.
- From Paris, the RER line A4 (Regional Express Railway) takes you quickly to the heart of Disneyland Paris in 35 minutes. Just get out at Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, which is just 100 metres from the Disneyland Park gates.
Direct Eurolines coaches to Disneyland Paris from London
If you want to cut out the hassle of changing at Paris, you can buy a coach ticket that takes you to Disneyland Paris direct.
Eurolines offers a good deal:
- 3 services from London a day
- Daytime and overnight options via ferry or tunnel
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Prices from only £96 Adult and £50 Children
Best deals on ferries to France with Direct Ferries
Travelling to Disneyland Paris by car? If you want to take a ferry you'll find some great discounts with Direct Ferries including deals from all operators departing from Dover, Plymouth, Poole, Folkestone, Newhaven, Portsmouth and Weymouth.
They make it super easy to compare the best ferry crossing and cheapest fares for the time you want to travel. So you can depart from your nearest port and get to France as quickly as 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Great benefits with Direct Ferries:
- Family-friendly facilities including some ferries with children's play area
- Restaurant and refreshments
- TV and shopping
- Offers on trips with Brittany Ferries, DFDS Seaways, P&O
- Prices from under £20 each way for a 4 person car
Disney magic in store for 2014
Disneyland Paris always has plenty of magic to spare, whatever date you book your adventure.
(Money Saving Tip: For maximum savings, midweek package stays at the Park are cheaper than weekends. To get the price down further, avoid half terms – both UK and Continental – and high seasons like Christmas).
Here's a quick peek at what new treats lie in store for 2014...
Ratatouille to cook up a storm
As 2014 arrives, many Disney fans from across Europe will be keen to see the new Ratatouille-themed ride at Disneyland Paris!
While an official opening date has yet to be confirmed, and details of the new ride have been kept tightly under wraps, Ratatouille - the Parisian rat turned gourmet chef - is set to make an appearance at the theme park soon. We can't wait!
Disney Magic on Parade
A trip to Disneyland Paris wouldn't be complete without a parade - now you and the kids can dance along with your favourite Disney characters with Disney Magic on Parade! A magical musical spectacle filled with floats, sights, sounds and even scents - it's a toe-tapping extravaganza not to be missed.
Cap off a perfect day at Disneyland Paris with the Disney Dreams nighttime spectacular!
See Peter Pan's shadow flit through Sleeping Beauty's castle as he weaves his way through timeless Disney stories.
Lasers, fountains and fireworks combine to awesome effect in this breath-taking, award-winning show.
Enjoy your discount Disneyland Paris tickets!
We hope you found our guide to getting cheap Disneyland Paris tickets in 2014 helpful.
If you know of any other families who would benefit from discount Disneyland Paris tickets, please feel free to share this guide via Facebook or Twitter.
We hope you have a fantastic break at Disneyland Paris!
We’ve also found some great deals and discounts at other theme parks and attractions - including Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures and Alton Towers. Find more cheap theme park tickets.
Interested in visiting Disney World, Florida? Check out our article on the best deals and offers around.
*The gate price is from £63 for an adult and £56 for a child for a one-day, two-park ticket, and £52 for an adult and £47 for a child for a one day, one-park ticket (prices depend on time of year).
A one-day 20th Anniversary one-day, two-park ticket booked in advance from the Disneyland Paris website costs £50 for adults and £44 for children (3-11 years). Tickets are valid for six months.