It doesn’t seem like 20 years since Disneyland Paris opened its gates, but last year it celebrated its anniversary, and there has never been a better time to find discount Disneyland Paris tickets than in 2014 – with two nights and two days free plus other special offers.
Just 20 miles outside of France’s capital at Marne-la-Vallee, Disneyland Paris itself is huge, with two separate parks – Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park – as well as IMAX, Disney Village, theatres, golf courses and over 65 restaurants and bars. You’ll find it impossible to see everything in a day – so either cherry pick where to go carefully, or ideally go for a longer break.
- Disneyland Paris 2014 Ticket offers - save £26 per person
- Disneyland Paris Tickets + Hotel Deals from Disneyland Paris - get 20% OFF hotel + tickets + FREE meals
- Disneyland Paris Tickets + Travel + Hotel deals - hotels from £29 + cheap travel
- Hotels near Disneyland Paris
- Short Breaks Offers to Disneyland Paris on Eurostar
- Discount Travel Deals to Disneyland Paris from the UK - Flight, Coach and Ferry Offers
You can buy full price tickets at the gate*, but booking online and in advance will save you money.
In fact, during October 2014 you'll find some fantastic discount Disneyland Paris tickets and deals online.
We’ve trawled through all the best discount Disneyland Paris tickets and deals so you don't have to - so you can enjoy all the fun of Disney with your little ones for less!
Best Disneyland Paris 2014 ticket offers
We've rounded up the best discount Disneyland Paris ticket deals below. Buy in advance for:
- Cheaper prices always, especially compared to buying on the gate
- Less hassle with no queuing on the day
- More convenient - just print out your ticket and go
Mini, Magic and Super Magic tickets - what's the difference?
There are three types of Disneyland Paris tickets: 'Mini', 'Magic' and 'Super Magic' tickets. These are just the names given to tickets available during the low, high and peak seasons.
So during low season, you can buy cheaper 'Mini' tickets. During peak times of year (for example the Christmas holidays) you can only buy Super Magic tickets, which cost slightly more.
Don't worry though - with the cheap Disneyland Paris ticket deals below, just enter the date you want to visit and it will automatically select the cheapest available ticket for you.
1 Day, 2 Park Disneyland Paris Tickets - Save £26 per person
The best 1 Day Disneyland Paris deal is currently through ticket booking site Isango, who are a Disneyland Paris 'Preferred Partner' and so can offer great deals:
- 1 Day Adult Disneyland Paris ticket - SAVE up to £26 per Adult
- 1 Day Child Disneyland Paris ticket - SAVE up to £25 per Child
- Lowest price, guaranteed
Plus with this deal you get:
- FREE Fastpass with your tickets - which allows you to skip the queues on the most popular rides!
- Entry to BOTH parks (Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios)
- NO hidden booking or card fees (unlike most other ticket booking sites)
2 Day, 2 Park Disneyland Paris Tickets - Best value 2 Day Deal
The best 2 Day Disneyland Paris ticket discount is also currently through ticket booking site Isango, who are a Disneyland Paris preferred ticket partner:
- 2 Day Adult Disneyland Paris ticket - SAVE up to £14 per Adult
- 2 Day Child Disneyland Paris ticket - SAVE up to £10.90 per Child
- Lowest price, guaranteed
Plus with this deal you get:
- FREE FASTPASS included - allows you to skip the queues on the most popular rides!
- Gives you entry to both Disneyland Paris AND Walt Disney Studios
- NO hidden booking or card fees (unlike most other ticket sites)
Best Multi-Day Disneyland Paris ticket deal - FREE extra day
The best Multi-Day Disneyland Paris ticket deals (for 3 days or more) are also through Isango at the moment:
FREE day if you book tickets for 3 or more days
Get a FREE day at Disneyland Paris if you book a 3 OR 4 day ticket. Both these multi-day deals include entry to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios, FREE Fastpass and easy print and go email tickets.
Ticket + hotel deal from Disneyland Paris
Magical Winter Disney Offer - get 20% OFF + hotel + tickets + FREE meals!
Fancy staying in some magical Disney accommodation in Disneyland Paris itself? Well if you book an unforgettable winter break now you can get 20% OFF your hotel and tickets plus FREE half-board meal plan!
Included in your Disney package is:
- 20% OFF Disney Hotel and Park tickets
- FREE lunch or dinner (+ tea time treat) each day of your stay
- Accommodation in an amazing Disney hotel with FREE breakfast
- Get access to both Disney Parks for 2 hours before it opens to the public with 'Magic Hours' access each day
Remember, book before 5 November (or before all the places get booked up) to get this deal!
Other Disney 2014 discount offers
Last chance Autumn offer - Skip the queues and get 30% OFF your hotel + tickets!
The Disney Winter offer above only applies if you book a break for between 13 November 2014 to 31 March 2015.
Looking to book a Disneyland break sooner? Don't worry - Disney are also running a fantastic last-minute offer for Autumn bookings, where you can get up to 30% OFF your Disney hotel and park tickets!
Included in your Autumn 2014 Disney getaway package:
- Accommodation in an actual Disney hotel with FREE breakfast
- FREE Fastpass for everyone - so you get to skip the queues for the most popular rides
- Get access to the park for 2 hours before it opens to the public with 'Magic Hours' access each day
- Must book before 5 November 2014 (includes school holidays!)
Hurry though, this deal ends midnight 5 November 2014 or when all rooms are booked - whichever comes first.
Early Booking Advantage for Spring/Summer 2015
If you're an early bird and want to book your Disneyland Paris trip for Spring/Summer 2015 in advance, you can get big discounts by taking advantage of Disney's Early Booking deal.
By booking early for Summer 2015, you can get up to 2 nights and 2 days free, plus your pick of the Disney hotels (as most haven't been booked up yet).
Your Spring/Summer 2015 getaway package includes:
- Up to 2 days and 2 nights FREE
- FREE for kids under 7
- Accommodation in a proper Disney hotel with FREE breakfast
- Tickets for BOTH Disney parks each day of your stay
- FREE Fastpass for everyone - so you get to skip the queues for the most popular rides
- FREE 'Magic Hours' access to Disneyland - each day you get 2 hours to experience the whole Park before it opens to the public
Cheap Disneyland Paris Tickets + Travel + Hotel Deals
Disneyland Paris Tickets + Travel (flights or Eurostar) + Hotels from only £29 from Expedia
Expedia are the best option if you’re looking for a great all-inclusive deal which has everything you need for your trip to Disneyland Paris.
- Disneyland Paris ticket deals (including FREE extra day offers)
- Travel deals which include cheap flights from budget airlines such as EasyJet, as well as great deals on Eurostar from London
- Hotels from only £33 near Disneyland Paris, or stay in one of the Disney hotels in the park
Together this will get you great savings compared to buying separately. Expedia options also include:
- Hotels for all budgets in Paris itself, as well as near the Disneyland Paris park
- Flight departures from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh and all UK airports
- Convenient hassle-free booking of your whole trip
Hotels near Disneyland Paris
Hotel only deals near Disneyland Paris from Booking.com
Booking.com has a range of great hotels near Disneyland Paris at fantastic discount prices for 2014. Hotels are currently available from £53 or less per night - and some are situated as close as eight minutes shuttle bus ride away from the park.
- Hotels to suit a range of budgets right by Disneyland Paris or in Paris itself.
- Book now or at the last minute.
- Don't pay a penny until you stay!
- Free cancellation on most hotel rooms.
- Check guest reviews before you book.
Short Breaks Offers to Disneyland Paris on Eurostar
Disneyland Paris tickets + Big Savings on Eurostar with Super Breaks
Save money on Super Breaks packages to Disneyland Paris - and sort your travel, tickets and hotel in one go.
Not only do you get 10% off your Disneyland Paris tickets, you get great value Eurostar travel and discounted hotel rates, too.
- Great range of Disneyland Paris hotels from just £35 per person per night
- 10% OFF your Disneyland Paris tickets
- Eurostar travel included - get to Disneyland Paris in under 3 hours (or get off in Paris itself if you prefer and get local transport to Disneyland)
- Check in 30 minutes before departure, and take 2 pieces of luggage and 1 piece of hand luggage per person (no luggage fees!)
- Special travel discount for kids aged 4-11, while kids under 4 travel for free
- NO sneaky booking or credit card fees, unlike lots of other travel sites
Want to get this deal? Remember that after you've selected your Eurostar journey and your hotel, add any money-saving 'extras' you want:
- Disneyland Paris tickets at 10% OFF (scroll down to 'Tours and Tickets' after booking your Eurostar train + hotel)
- Discounted days out in Paris (scroll down to 'Tours and Tickets' after booking your Eurostar train + hotel)
- Discounted UK train travel to London and taxis in Paris if you need them
Cheap flights to Paris with Momondo
Airlines that fly to Paris include Flybe, easyJet, British Airways and BMIbaby. Each airline offers its own ticket prices and special offers, which vary depending on the day and time you travel.
Luckily, Momondo collects all the best deals from all the major national and budget airlines, and allows you to quickly search for the latest offers and get the cheapest deal.
- Momondo has instant real-time prices for literally thousands of flights to Paris from UK airports to make sure you get the best deal
- 100% FREE service. No hidden charges or fees
- Find the best price, then just click through for a quick and easy booking
Momondo can also tell you:
- What months are the cheapest to fly
- What days of the week have the cheapest fares
- What flight times offer the best value
UK airports that fly to Paris:
- London Heathrow
- Glasgow International
- London City
- East Midlands
- Belfast International
- Leeds Bradford
Closest airports to Disneyland Paris:
- Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (23.2 miles from Disneyland Paris)
- Paris Orly Airport (31 miles from Disneyland Paris)
- Paris Beauvais (71 miles from Disneyland Paris) Currently only flights from Manchester go here
10% OFF shuttle buses from Paris airports to Disneyland Paris
The VEA Airport shuttle bus takes you direct to all the Disney Hotels (except Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch). It operates from Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (journey takes approx 45 mins), Paris Orly Airport (approx 45 mins) and Paris Beauvais Airport (approx 2.5 hrs).
Got three or more kids? Get a great family deal when you book for 2 adults and 2 children - any additional kids from the same family GO FREE!
***Don't miss out! 10% off any VEA airport shuttle bus booking! Enter code 'MAGIC' at the checkout!***
Alternatively, from Paris Charles De Gaulle and Paris Orly airports you can take other transport options to get to Marne la Vallee (which is the stop for Disneyland Paris). Check RATP for other ways to travel to Marne la Vallée-Chessy.
Coaches direct to Disneyland Paris or Paris with Eurolines
Travelling by coach is usually the cheapest way to get to Disneyland Paris.
There are two options if you're going by coach:
- Travel to Paris (from just £19 one way) then connect
- Travel direct to Disneyland Paris (costs more, but more convenient)
Eurolines coaches to Paris from only £19!
- Travel from 100s of locations in the UK and get a connecting coach in London
- Direct services from London Victoria to the heart of Paris (Paris Gallinei) from just £19 one way.
- Air-conditioned coaches, lots of leg room, free Wi-Fi
- Free generous luggage allowance of two medium suitcases per person
- From Paris Gallinei it takes about an hour and 15 minutes to travel to Disneyland Paris
- There are regular transport links from Paris Gallinei to Disneyland Paris. Search the RATP website for journeys from Gallieni (Parc De Bagnolet) to Marne la Vallée-Chessy.
- From Paris, the RER line A4 (Regional Express Railway) takes you quickly to the heart of Disneyland Paris in 35 minutes. Just get out at Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, which is just 100 metres from the Disneyland Park gates.
Direct Eurolines coaches to Disneyland Paris from London
If you want to cut out the hassle of changing at Paris, you can buy a coach ticket that takes you to Disneyland Paris direct.
Eurolines offers a good deal:
- 3 services from London a day
- Daytime and overnight options via ferry or tunnel
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Prices from only £96 Adult and £50 Children
Best deals on ferries to France with Direct Ferries
Travelling to Disneyland Paris by car? If you want to take a ferry you'll find some great discounts with Direct Ferries including deals from all operators departing from Dover, Plymouth, Poole, Folkestone, Newhaven, Portsmouth and Weymouth.
They make it super easy to compare the best ferry crossing and cheapest fares for the time you want to travel. So you can depart from your nearest port and get to France as quickly as 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Great benefits with Direct Ferries:
- Family-friendly facilities including some ferries with children's play area
- Restaurant and refreshments
- TV and shopping
- Offers on trips with Brittany Ferries, DFDS Seaways, P&O
- Prices from under £20 each way for a 4 person car
When's the cheapest time to visit Disneyland Paris?
There's no hard and fast rule on this, as Disney hotels and holiday companies often offer special discounts at different times throughout the year (we'll have all the best offers on this page).
However, there are definitely times of year when Disneyland Paris tickets are cheaper.
For maximum savings, midweek package stays at the Park are cheaper than weekends. To get the price down further, avoid half terms – both UK and Continental – and high seasons like Christmas).
There are three types of Disneyland Paris tickets:
- Mini Tickets (only available during low season)
- Magic Tickets (high season)
- Super Magic Tickets (peak season, e.g. Christmas holidays)
Here's a breakdown of the low, high and peak seasons:
- Mini Tickets (low season) runs from: 5 January - 13 February; Weekdays only 14 February - 17 April; Weekdays only 4 May - 11 July; Weekdays only 25 August - 17 October; Weekdays only 3 November - 19 December
- Magic Tickets (high season) runs from: 5 January - 24 October (but you may as well get Mini Tickets if visiting from 5 January - 13 February); 1 November - 19 December.
- Super Magic Tickets (peak season) runs from: 25 October - 2 November and 20 December - 4 January.
Whatever time of year you choose to visit Disneyland Paris, you can get the best discount Disneyland Paris tickets here.
Disney magic in store for 2014
Disneyland Paris always has plenty of magic to spare, whatever date you book your adventure.
Here's a quick peek at what new treats lie in store for 2014...
Ratatouille to cook up a storm
In 2014 many Disney fans from across Europe will be keen to see the new Ratatouille-themed ride at Disneyland Paris!
Prepare for a jaw-dropping ride that shows you what life as a Pixar Parisian rat is like - you'll be whisked over the rooftops of Paris and over, under and through Gusteau's restaurant as you avoid mops, waiters, and angry chefs while savouring delicious food smells as they waft over you! (You can grab a delicious bite to eat in the Ratatouille restaurant afterwards if you like).
Disney Magic on Parade
A trip to Disneyland Paris wouldn't be complete without a parade - now you and the kids can dance along with your favourite Disney characters with Disney Magic on Parade! A magical musical spectacle filled with floats, sights, sounds and even scents - it's a toe-tapping extravaganza not to be missed.
Cap off a perfect day at Disneyland Paris with the Disney Dreams nighttime spectacular!
See Peter Pan's shadow flit through Sleeping Beauty's castle as he weaves his way through timeless Disney stories.
Lasers, fountains and fireworks combine to awesome effect in this breath-taking, award-winning show.
Enjoy your discount Disneyland Paris tickets!
We hope you found our guide to getting cheap Disneyland Paris tickets in 2014 helpful.
If you know of any other families who would benefit from discount Disneyland Paris tickets, please feel free to share this guide via Facebook or Twitter.
We hope you have a fantastic break at Disneyland Paris!
We've got a full guide of things you can do in Paris with kids - packed full of discounts, deals and offers.
We’ve also found some great deals and discounts at other theme parks and attractions - including Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures and Alton Towers. Find more cheap theme park tickets.
Interested in visiting Disney World, Florida? Check out our article on the best deals and offers around.
*The gate price is from £70.40 for an adult and £64 for a child for a one-day, two-park ticket, and £52 for an adult and £47 for a child for a one day, one-park ticket (prices depend on time of year).
A one-day 20th Anniversary one-day, two-park ticket booked in advance from the Disneyland Paris website costs £50 for adults and £44 for children (3-11 years). Tickets are valid for six months.