Universal Studios Florida (or Universal Orlando as it is officially known) is one of the most popular of Orlando’s theme parks. We’ve hunted down the best prices from around the web on Universal Studio Florida tickets 2015.
Universal Orlando is actually made up of two parks – Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure – and is home to the likes of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Marvel Superhero Island and production sets from the likes of New York, San Francisco and Hollywood, and much more!
As with all of the Orlando theme parks, getting into Universal Studios Florida is best done by booking online in advance – not only can you save yourself substantial wads of cash, you can also beat the queues at the parks and get other bonuses and great package deals for your stay.
- Universal Studios Florida tickets 2015
- Universal Studios Orlando Tickets and On-Site Hotel Holidays Packages
- Hotels near Universal Studios Florida
- What not to miss on your visit to Universal Studios Florida
- Getting to Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida tickets 2015
Universal Studios Florida tickets don’t come cheap on the door.
Don’t get ripped off by paying full price! There are plenty of discounted Universal Studios Florida tickets 2015 available for a lot less:
Universal Studios Florida Bonus Park Tickets
Out of all the Universal Studios Florida tickets available, the best value for money is the Universal Bonus Ticket. The cheapest Universal Bonus Tickets are available through Floridatix:
Universal 2-Park Bonus Ticket (14 days’ admission to Universal Studios Florida & Universal’s Island of Adventure): £123 for adults, £114 for kids (ages 3-9).
Universal 3-Park Bonus Ticket -(14 days’ admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Island of Adventure AND Wet’n’Wild Waterpark): £132 for adults, £122 for kids (ages 3-9).
FREE $10 Planet Hollywood voucher with every booking.
FREE Florida Mall discount vouchers.
FREE Pay4Less voucher.
These are hard copy tickets, so no faffing at the gate to exchange etickets!
Orlando Flex Ticket
If you are spending plenty of time in Orlando and want to visit Universal as well as other parks, then forget Universal Studios Florida tickets and instead go for an Orlando Flex Ticket.
- Orlando Flex Tickets give you UNLIMITED entry to all of the participating parks. These tickets are also substantially cheaper than buying entry to each park individually, and can be bought online from the Universal Studios Florida tickets page:
- Pre-purchased Orlando Flex Tickets (5 parks) are £205 for adults and £196 for kids for 2015 tickets. These tickets give you entry to both Universal parks as well as Aquatica, SeaWorld Orlando and Wet ‘n Wild.
- Pre-purchased Orlando Flex Tickets (6 parks) are £217 for adults and £205 for kids for 2015 tickets. These tickets give you entry to both Universal parks, Aquatica, SeaWorld Orlando, Wet ‘n Wild and also Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- The Orlando Flex Ticket include FastPass entry, so you can spend more time enjoying the attractions!
Universal Studios Orlando Tickets and On-Site Hotel Holidays Packages
There are a number of resort hotels on-site at Universal Orlando, meaning that you can spend less time travelling and more time enjoying them! Better still, there are also some deals on tickets and accommodation to get the most for your stay.
All-in-one Universal Studios Florida holiday 2015
You can remove the hassle of looking around for all the components of your holiday individually by instead choosing an all-in-one holiday package from Thomson:
- 14 nights’ accommodation at the Rosen Inn
- Universal 2-Park Bonus Ticket 14 days’ theme park entry to Universal PLUS Disney’s 14-day Ultimate ticket included
- Car hire included
- Shuttle service to most theme parks from your hotel
- Depending on the dates you travel, your package could cost less than £500 per person – add up all the components and that is potentially hundreds of pounds in savings!
Hotels near Universal Studios Florida
If staying in the park is not for you for whatever reason, there are some great hotel deals available outside the confines of Disney World Orlando, so that you can explore the wonders of Disney and all other parks, beaches and local attractions for which Orlando is famous:
Compare hotel offers with Booking.com
If you’re not opting for a package holiday, Booking.com has you covered when it comes to finding a cheap hotel room close to Universal Studios Florida.
- Hotel rooms from just £57 or less, at 57 nearby hotels.
- New offers come up all the time, with some big discounts on standard room rates available.
- Book now and don’t pay until you stay!
- Free cancellation on most rooms.
- Check out guest reviews of all the major hotel chains, local hotels and other accommodation types.
Make the most of your visit to Universal Orlando 2015
Remember these few tips on visiting Universal Studios Florida so that you get the most value and enjoyment out of your stay!
- ALWAYS book your park tickets online in advance to get the best prices.
- In 2015, you can visit Harry Potter land, Diagon Alley.
- Visit in October to enjoy the parks Halloween festivities, including Halloween Horror Night parties.
- Accommodation, car rental, flights and associated costs will all be more expensive during peak times, such as school holidays.
- Take your own water bottles – it’s much cheaper and can save you from queuing at the shops!
- Be sure to bring plenty of sun cream as well as hats and sunglasses for the whole family as it can get pretty hot!
- Sandals or flip flops may seem like a good idea in the warm weather, but you will be doing plenty of walking, so wear comfortable shoes.
- You can’t take bags and carry on goods to many rides, so be careful what you take with you. Lockers are available, but they can get very busy.
- If you can, get a fastpass so you can avoid the queues at rides and attractions.
- Don’t forget to take your swimming costume if you’re planning to visit the water parks as well!
Getting to Universal Orlando
Universal Studios Florida is located just off Interstate 4, near its junction with the Florida’s Turnpike toll road. There is plenty of car parking on-site and at the on-site hotels – be sure to check whether parking is included in your accommodation.
Universal Studios Florida is a similar distance to the North-East of Disney World Florida. It is about a 20 minute drive between the parks. There are also shuttle bus services between the parks, which may or may not be included in the price of multi-park tickets.
Cheap flights to Orlando
Universal Studios Florida is around 16 miles from Orlando International Airport (around 20 minutes by road) depending of course on local traffic. Where possible, avoid peak hour times to keep your journey time down.
There are plenty of airlines to choose from that fly from a number of UK cities to Orlando. Air Canada, Lufthansa, British Airways, Delta, Air France, KLM, Aer Lingus and Thomas Cook all fly the route.
Airports that have flights to Orlando include:
- London Heathrow
- London Gatwick
- Glasgow International
Skyscanner has all the best deals for 2015 from all major national and budget airlines – and it allows you to search for the latest and cheapest prices for FREE.
Benefits of booking with Skyscanner:
- Skyscanner has instant real-time prices for literally thousands of flights to Paris from UK airports to make sure you get the best deal.
- FREE service to search; no hidden charges or fees with Skyscanner.
- Find the best price and link straight through to a quick and easy booking.
We hope you found our guide to getting Universal Studios Florida tickets 2015 helpful and that you enjoy a magical Orlando break!
If you know of any other families who would benefit from discount Universal Studios Florida tickets 2015, please feel free to share this guide via Facebook or Twitter.
Don’t forget! We’ve also found some great deals and discounts at other theme parks and attractions – check out our article on Cheap Disney World tickets , SeaWorld discount tickets 2015 and offers on other Orlando theme parks.