It doesn’t seem like 20 years since Disneyland Paris opened its gates, but last year it celebrated its anniversary, and there has never been a better time to find discount Disneyland Paris tickets – two nights and two days free plus other special offers.
Just 20 miles outside of France’s capital at Marne-la-Vallee, Disneyland Paris itself is huge, with two separate parks – Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park – as well as IMAX, Disney Village, theatres, golf courses and over 65 restaurants and bars. You’ll find it impossible to see everything in a day – so either cherry pick where to go carefully, or ideally go for a longer break.
You can buy full price tickets at the gate*, but booking online and in advance will save you money.
We’ve found great ways to find discount Disneyland Paris tickets, whether you’re going for one day, a short break package, staying at one of the seven onsite hotels or opting for a cheap hotel in Paris and travelling to the park via the public transport RER trains (35 minutes to the resort by train from the city centre).
Disneyland Paris ticket offers
Some of the best prices available are via Attractiontix, where you can get discounts of up to £20 per person on one-day or multiple-day tickets. All Attractiontix deals below include:
- Access to both parks - the Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Studios
- A Fast Pass, so you avoid the queues on popular rides
- No hidden ‘extras’ – Attractiontix doesn’t charge any booking fee or credit card charges
Save up to £17 per person on average with Attractiontix one-day hopper tickets
- Savings of £64 for a family of four (save £18 per adult ticket and £16 per child ticket compared to on-the-door prices)
- Buy these for £45 per adult and £40 per child
Save up to £20 and get free days with multi-day tickets
- Two-day park hopper tickets are £92 per adult and £82 per child – saving £17 and £16 respectively
- Get four days for the price of three with the Attractiontix Party Ticket, and get a further discount of £18 (adult) and £17 (child), with adult tickets costing £117 and child tickets £105
- Get five days for the price of four, and get a further discount of £20 (adult) and £16 (child), with adult tickets costing £147 and child tickets £125
Get discount tickets and free days with multi-day buys at 365 Tickets
Other cheap tickets available for Disneyland Paris are with 365 Tickets, which also give you the chance to visit the main park, plus Walt Disney Studios Park right next door. Deals include:
- One-day, two-park ‘Celebration’ hopper 20th anniversary discount Disneyland Paris tickets. You'll pay just £45 for adults and £39 for children.
- Multi-day passes – get four days for the price of three, or five days for the price of four.
- Save around 10% off the price of multi-day Hopper Passes
Short breaks - tickets, hotel and travel
Up to 30% off with Co-Op Travel
Get a hefty discount by combining your tickets, travel and accommodation with one of Co-Op Travel's short break packages
- Save up to 30% on your tickets and hotel booking by booking through Co-Op Travel.
- As an added bonus, kids under 12 go FREE!
- You can also book your travel to Disneyland Paris from a number of destinations across the UK, including London, Belfast, Southampton, Cardiff, Manchester, Aberdeen Newcastle, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Bristol.
Disneyland Paris direct - tickets and hotel
The park itself has a variety of great offers for its anniversary year, so you'll likely find some discount Disneyland Paris tickets that suit your needs. As a rule, though, midweek package stays at the Park are cheaper than weekends. To get the price down further, avoid half terms – both UK and Continental – and high seasons like Christmas. Offers include:
If you book direct you can get discount Disneyland Paris tickets and enjoy the fun of Disney with your little ones for less.
Included in this package:
- Accomodation in Disney Hotel including breakfasts.
- A free Fastpass for everyone so you can cut down on queuing time
- Access to the park up to two hours before regular opening
- Tickets for both Disney Parks for each day
- Book by April 2013.
Cheap Disneyland Paris hotels
Discount accommodation with Late Rooms
There are great deals on Paris hotels to be had through LateRooms.com, where Paris hotels sell their empty rooms at knockdown prices – whether last minute or up to 12 months in advance. They also offer:
- No booking fees or cancellation fees
- A massive choice of properties
- The chance to book now and pay the hotel on departure
- Real guest reviews, written by LateRooms.com customers for comparisons.
Expedia offers rooms from just £33
Expedia have a range of hotels at fantastic discount prices with some from as little as £33 and some situated as close as eight minutes shuttle bus ride away from the park. They also include:
- Hotels to suit a range of budgets
- Book now or at the last minute
- Easy booking system
Getting to Disneyland Paris
There are a number of ways you can get to Disneyland Paris from the UK, with a variety of offers and discounted deals available. You can fly, take the coach or better still, drive your own car there with some great travel deals. If you do drive, there is free car parking at all Disney hotels, and a paying car park at the actual theme park (cars are €15 per day).
DFDS Seaways from £29
- With DFDS Seaways, you can take your car and up to four people by ferry from only £39 each way
- Ferries take just 90 minutes to cross the channel, going from Dover to Calais
- DFDS Seaways operates 10 services to Calais every day
P&O Ferries from £39 each way
- From £25, you can take P&O Ferries on the Dover to Calias route, including your car and up to nine people - ideal if you have a large family and people mover.
- The offer includes all taxes, and you can take your return journey any time.
- P&O Ferries also has a number of other offers, including day trips to France from £25
- Hassle-free travel on comfortable ferries with on board restaurants, child-friendly areas and family lounges.
Flying to Paris
Airlines that fly to Paris including Flybe, easyJet, British Airways and BMIbaby. The VEA Airport shuttle bus operates from Paris Charles De Gaulle (approx 45 mins), Paris Orly (approx 45 mins) and Paris Beauvais (approx 2.5 hrs) and takes guests to the Disney Hotels (except Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch).
Each airline offers its own ticket prices and special offers, which vary depending on the day and time you travel so be sure to check for the best current deal on flights at Expedia.
Here, we list all the latest deals and offers for cheap travel to France.
Direct to Disneyland Paris by train
Travel direct with Eurostar to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International and Ashford International to the gates of the Disneyland Paris Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station.
From Paris, the RER line A4 (Regional Express Railway) takes you quickly to the heart of Disneyland Paris in 35 minutes. Just get out at Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, 100 metres from the Disneyland Park gates. For more information on Metro/RER or ticket prices, visit Ratp.fr
We’ve also found some great deals and discounts at other theme parks and attractions. Check out these recent guides including Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures and Alton Towers:
*The gate price is from £63 for an adult and £56 for a child for a one-day, two-park ticket, and £52 for an adult and £47 for a child for a one day, one-park ticket (prices depend on time of year).
A one-day 20th Anniversary one-day, two-park ticket booked in advance from the Dinseyland Paris website costs £50 for adults and £44 for children (3-11 years). Tickets are valid for six months.