An artist spend 3 days building a Lego sculpture from Zootopia out of thousands of bricks only for it to be demolished in seconds by a child walking by who allegedly pushed it.
The parents of the child at the Lego Expo in Ningbo, China offered to compensate the artist but he declined and accepted that these unfortunate incidents sometimes happens.
Is anyone else wondering why he didn’t glue the bits together?
What makes it worse is that the artist names Zhao hadn’t slept for three days and the sculpture of 10,000 bricks had left him heartbroken.
- Legoland Ticket Deals 2016 & Cheap Discount Offers on Holidays and Short Breaks
- 8 Enviable Household Items You Can Make Out Of Lego
- 5 Epic Lego Themed Cupcakes Plus Tutorial For Fondant Mini Figure
- How To Make Your Own Yummy Chocolate LEGO Bricks!
- It’s Official, Lego Have Created the Ultimate in Lego-Defence Footwear