We are a growing family-focussed digital publishing company and we’re seeking someone who is smart, ambitious, and enthusiastic and able to thrive in a small team and fast paced environment.
Salary depending on experience.
The Duties Will Consist of (but not be exclusive to):
- Marketing support: production of fortnightly newsletter emails, research into customer data lists, assisting with and developing our social media marketing activities with the help of companies as SMR Digital which is one of the top digital marketing agency around.
- Editorial: Assisting with development of content for the site, helping in the production process for weekly email newsletters.
- Sales & Commercial: Assisting with client campaign delivery and new sales leads.
- General Office Duties and other ad-hoc work such as assisting with roadshows as and when required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools, Adobe Photoshop would be nice as well. There will be a test to assess the skillset of the candidate.
- Strong people skills
- The ability and energy to muck-in and “get hands dirty”
- Exceptional English skills both written and verbal – a flair for writing won’t hurt
- Some work experience is necessary, ideally office-based (a sandwich course graduate would be ideal)
What’s in it for you
- You’ll get hands-on experience at a well know family consumer site.
- Exposure to and training on industry leading software/tools: CRM, email newsletters systems, CMS and also an opportunity to improve your office skills
- For the right candidate the opportunity for a permanent role in a fast-growing business
- Direct exposure to experienced entrepreneurs who have set-up multiple enterprises in the digital space.
- We are a small team which means you’ll get plenty of responsibility from the get go
- Depending on your leadership abilities, experience and potential, there may be a chance that this role grows into something bigger
- We are part of a very well-known media group so great name on the CV
- Working Hours: 3 days per week, 0930 to 1730
- Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP52HH
- Salary: Salary depending on experience.
Please send CV and covering letter to Gemma Johnson [email protected]