** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED **
National Unplugging Day is almost upon us, families up and down the country will be taking part in the UK’s biggest off-line day.
We are calling for entrants to enter this year’s awards by submitting artwork, short stories or a poem for our panel of judges to choose a winner.
The Champneys Day includes a specially selected treatment immersing you in a world of calm, take a step back and let our experts take care of the rest. Choose from Tring, Forest Mere, Henlow or Springs Each resort offers sumptuous accommodation in elegant surroundings, delicious cuisine, treatments and therapists focusing on both inner health and outer beauty, not to mention the latest fitness trends.
- Arrival 9am
- Welcome tour and nutritious drink*
- Use of spa facilities including 25 metre swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room & whirlpool
- Access to up to 20 different exercise classes per day**
- A healthy three course buffet lunch
- 25 minute Champneys treatment***
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Departure 6pm
All you have to do is fill out the form below and submit your child’s piece of art, photograph, poem or short story and you could WIN this fabulous prize!