We know that cooking during the festive season can be a bit stressful, but with a few quick tricks and quality canned ingredients, you can save time and still create delicious Christmas meals, snacks and even party food for every festive occasion.
Canned Food UK brings you a delicious Turkey and Stuffing Pie recipe – Great for using up leftovers, and for a lovely accompaniment nothing beats Canned Food UK’s Brussels sprouts with Bacon and Chestnuts. Both recipes use convenient canned ingredients, and what’s more count towards your family’s 5-A-DAY!
For more Christmas cooking inspiration why not visit Canned Food UK’s newly launched YouTube cooking channel, where you can cook along with celebrity chef James Martin who shows you how to create plenty of fast and affordable recipes this Christmas.
To help you celebrate with the family this Christmas, Canned Food UK is offering three lucky winners a luxurious John Lewis Christmas food and drink hamper!
Each Canned Food UK sponsored John Lewis food & drink hamper will contain:
- Regions Merlot Italiano
- Glass & Stainless Steel Mugs, Set of 2
- Flame Homeware Winter Berries Candle in Tin
- Lessiters Mulled Wine Truffles
- Maxwell & Franks Christmas Pudding
- Duncan’s of Deeside Chocolate Chip Scottish Shortbread
- Bramble Foods Luxury Cranberry Nougat
- Haribo Chamallows Marshmallows
- House of Dorchester Chocolate Fudge Stir In Hot Chocolate Spoon
- Atkins & Potts Milk Chocolate Dipper
- Old Hamlet Wine & Spice Mulled Wine Sachet
- Cottage Delight Mini Mince Pies with Almond Topping
- House of Dorchester Gingerbread Stir In Hot Chocolate Spoon
- Clipper Fairtrade One for the Road Roast & Ground Coffee
This competition is now closed and we’re in the process of picking a winner. Thanks for entering and good luck!
PS: Feeling lucky? Don’t forget to check out the rest of our brilliant competitions!