Children love these chicken strips covered in sesame seeds. A handful of sesame a day provides excellent levels of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and protein, however 100 grams contain just over 500 calories. The good news is the oil /fat content lowers ‘bad’ cholesterol and increases ‘good’ cholesterol.
Total time: 25 minutes
- 3-4 chicken fillets
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1oz sesame seeds
- Preheat oven: oven temperature: 325ºF – 160ºC – Gas Mark 3 – Moderate
- Cut chicken into strips, place in bowl, coat with honey and sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Place into fridge for at least 20 minutes
- Repeat the coating process once again
- Place on a lined or greased baking tray, cook for 12 – 15 minutes in a pre-heated oven (temp 160c)
- Serve as finger food buffet style or on hot noodles.