A traditionally Arabic dish that can be served just with salad and potato wedges or is lovely to try with pitta bread and natural yoghurt.
Approx price: £4.98 or £1.25 per portion
Total time: 40 minutes
- 450g mince beef
- 1 yellow pepper (deseeded and diced very finely)
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and diced very finely)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 50g bread crumbs
- Preheat Oven: 350ºF – 180ºC – Gas Mark 4 – Moderate
- Bind mince, diced peppers, seasoning, egg, cracked pepper and breadcrumbs together into an oval shape.
- Place on 8 sticks which have been soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Place on an oiled tray and put into a pre-heated oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with your salad of choice.