A yummy Caesar salad in a warm wrap – great for lunch, a quick dinner or to go alongside soup.
Approx price: £3.05 or 79p per portion
Total time: 25 minutes
- 100g Brie (cut into small pieces)
- 4 tablespoon Caesar dressing (low calorie)
- 1 red onion (cut 1/2 of onion into rings for garnish and cut other 1/2 into dice )
- 1 bag rocket leaves (washed)
- 4 tortilla wraps (warm)
- Mix gently all the ingredients except for the wraps and sliced onions.
- Fill the wraps with the mixture. Fold two sides up and then roll up and serve decorated with thin slices of red onion..
- Heat the wraps on a hot heavy dry saucepan. Turn once or twice. This stage is optional.