The sun is shining, and what better way to enjoy it than with a barbecue. Add some barbecue sauce and a lovely salad for the perfect summer meal.
Approx cost: £4.50 or £1.13 per portion
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (homemade)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken fillets (trimmed)
- Mix olive oil with barbecue sauce.
- Brush on the fillets. Leave for a few hours or overnight if you have the time.
- When the barbecue is ready, place on the grill. Turn when cooked underneath. Move to one side of the barbecue to cook gently for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with extra homemade barbecue sauce.
- Don’t let wet days prevent you from enjoying this recipe, bake in the oven for 20 minutes.