A luxury food to be indulged on special occasions like Valentine’s Day.
Total time: 12 minutes
- 140ml double cream
- 150g chocolate
- 1 teaspoon butter
1. Break up chocolate into a bowl and add the double cream and butter. Melt over a saucepan filled with hot water (make sure not to boil).
2. Serve warm or use to decorate cakes etc.
3. To coat a cake.
4. Pour ganache slowly over the cake, allowing the excess to run off.
5. Spoon over to fill any gaps.
6. With a palette knife or back of a spoon, spread chocolate evenly over cake.
7. Leave to set in a cool place.