I always keep frozen peas, onions and pasta in my store cupboard. This makes a very quick delicious meal or side dish to serve with the homemade fish fingers.
Approx time: £2.77 or 69p per person
- 200 g pasta (cooked)
- 2 red onion
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups green peas (cooked)
- ½ cup greek yoghurt (low fat)
- 50 g cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions
- Slice and dice red onions, saute in hot oil
- Add green peas and pasta to the onions and season
- Add yoghurt, stir
- Sprinkle cheese on top and place under grill for several minutes.