Delicious flavour with a crunchy texture. Use any white fish for this dish. Serve with potatoes, rice or pasta with two winter vegetable choices.
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- 1 and half cup bread crumbs
- 4 piece fish sea bass raw (deboned and skinned)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Oven Temperature: 400ºF – 200ºC – Gas Mark 6 – Moderately hot
- Grease a flat baking tray with olive oil and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, zest and fresh herbs and season to taste.
- Rub the fish in a little olive oil and press the bottom into the crumb. Place on a tray.
- Top the fish with the remaining crumb, dont worry about putting too much on.
- Season lightly and pop into the oven for approx 12-15 minutes, or until fish is cooked. (check to see if it flakes away as fish cooking times may vary due to thickness)
- Serve with any side you desire, and a nice wedge of lemon!