Stuffing is a great addition to a roast menu. Use my delicious recipe and you won’t go wrong.
Approx cost: £3.6 or 75p
Total time: 20 mins
- Fresh thyme (bunch of leaves only)
- 1 onion (very finely chopped)
- 100g butter or butter substitute
- 200g fine breadcrumbs
- 1-2 lemon (zest only)
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan
- Add onion, thyme and lemon zest, stir whilst onion cooks without turning brown.
- Add breadcrumbs, stir until all the butter has been absorbed by the breadcrumbs
- Taste, rarely requires further seasoning
- Use to accompany turkey, chicken or roast pork.