- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (peeled and diced
- 2 red pepper (de-seeded and diced)
- 1-2 teaspoons tabasco sauce
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 4 chicken fillets
- 140g quinoa
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves (fresh if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 100mls natural yoghurt
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions and peppers until soft.
- Add the tabasco sauce, chicken and the tinned tomatoes. If needed, add enough water to cover the chicken.
- Bring to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- To cook the quinoa bring a saucepan of water with the stock cube to the boil. Add the quinoa and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the beans for the last minute.
- Drain excess water and stir in the lime juice and coriander.
- Season to your taste amd serve with yoghurt.
*(prices correct at time of publication – supermarket offers and prices may vary)