Serve the baked potatoes on their own or with any meat or vegetarian dish.
Time: 80 mins
- 4 Rooster potatoes (baked)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 100g of cheese (grated)
- Score a cross on surface of potatoes and place on a tray.
- Cook for up to 60 minutes in a hot oven.
- Remove from oven.
- Whilst the potatoes are baking, stir together cheese and onions.
- When the potatoes are cooked, cut in half length ways and scoop out the cooked potato.
- Add the cooked potato to the cheese and onion mix. Stir thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato skins and re-cook for 10 minutes at 160c.