Summer days are here again!
Use home grown summer salad potatoes if possible.
Boil a big bag, serve as a side dish one night and use the leftovers to make the warm potato salad.
Total time: 20 minutes
- 12 baby potatoes
- 3 tblsp mayonnaise (light, low salt)
- 3 tblsp hot water
- Pinch paprika
- Boil the potatoes for approx. 15 minutes
- Whilst the potatoes are boiling, mix the water and mayonnaise together, it will take a lot of stirring
- Drain the potatoes and leave to cool for 5 minutes
- Mix the mayonnaise and potatoes together, spoon into a serving dish
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Serve with your choice of meat, salad or vegetables