The Baby Show, the UK’s biggest pregnancy and parenting event is coming to London Olympia from 25-27 October 2013 and we’ve bagged you a massive 40% discount on the tickets.
Get your 40% off tickets here quoting code ‘BC001’ at the checkout.
This great offer means you can get one ticket for £11.95 instead of the usual price of £20! Get your 40% off tickets here quoting code ‘BC001’ at the checkout.
It’s the perfect event for any parent and parent-to-be, with over 300 trusted brands and 200 specialist exhibitors all under one roof. You’ll get access to exclusive offers and fantastic savings that you won’t find anywhere else.
Whether you’re looking for trendy clothes for the baby, a cute outfit for your toddler or new look for yourself they’ve got it all.
They’ll be loads of experts there too offering handy tips and advice on child and pregnancy topics. Here are the top names coming along to talk at The Baby Show:
- Professor Robert Winston – The much loved professor, medical doctor and BBC presenter will be providing tips and advice on baby development.
- Clare Byam-Cook – Retired nurse, midwife and breastfeeding expert, Clare will speak on breastfeeding, how it works and what to do if it goes wrong. Clare’s expertise has been called upon by a host of high profile celebrities including: Kate Winslet, Lily Allen and Helena Bonham Carter.
- Jo Tantum – Baby sleep expert, best known for her ability to get any baby sleeping 12 hours through the night, will share her sleepytime secrets.
- Annabel Karmel –The leading baby nutritionist and best-selling author will discuss nutrition during pregnancy and the myths and truths of feeding.
- The Natal Company – New to the 2013 team of specialists, the antenatal experts will cover everything from practical baby care to colic and calming.
- The British Red Cross will be hosting a free ‘First Aid Academy’ for new and expectant parents. The Red Cross experts will teach how to deal with choking, unconsciousness and burns, focusing on babies-related emergencies.
Alongside all this there’s also an infant and maternity fashion show and a Fisher-Price prize giveaway!
Everything there is super family-friendly too, including:
- The tommee tippee feeding area providing mums with a private breastfeeding area, equipped with microwaves, bottle warmers and an abundance of bibs and spoons for all feeding needs. Complimentary baby food will also be provided courtesy of Plum Baby.
- Fisher-Price Mums-to-be Pampering Area offering mums-to-be and new mums the opportunity to put their feet up and enjoy a bit of ‘me-time’ with expert masseurs providing free ten minute massage sessions
- The area just for dads and new for 2013, Fisher-Price’s ‘Something for Dads’ stand offers the opportunity to try out the Fisher-Price Giant Bouncer and experience life from a baby’s perspective
- The Activity Zone by Zinplex Junior is a fun activity centre filled with games and classes designed to help stimulate baby’s development, from dance and sensory learning activities to children’s music fitness classes.
- The Baby Show Crèche is a childcare centre for all little ones to have some extra fun whilst parents enjoy free time to browse and shop the many exhibitors.