Get crafty with this simple idea that your kids will love to help make. A great glittery way to spark their little imaginations.
- ½ sheet of brown/cream paper
- Pink yellow or white pom-poms
- Roll your paper into a small cone. With the wide bit just big enough for a pom pom
- Glue the cone together
- Pipe a generous amount of glue around the wide end of the cone and press it down onto the pom-pom
- Let dry completely
- Add “sprinkles” by putting some glue on the pom pom and dipping in glitter
Remember: If you craft on a TRAY there’s less mess to put away!