If you want a bit of a relax in the summer sun with a good book and a cup of tea consider setting up some distractions first. Whether in the park or in your garden or on a rainy day inside setting up an obstacle course takes moments but can bring you peace!
You could include:
- a chair to scramble under
- a suspended skipping rope to jump over
- a fancy dress outfit to put on
- an egg and spoon to race with
- a plank to walk across
- a trike to ride a distance
- a slide to go down
- a sack to run in
- a play tunnel
- cushions to pile up
- a trampoline to jump on
Kids could do this course timed, in relay races. They could do it backwards and forwards. They could take a cuddly toy pony or puppy round the course. Lots of possibilities and lots of fun!