Celebrated on 1 April only up till lunchtime, this is your child’s big chance to become a practical joker.
Here are some tricks to play on daddy or any other poor unsuspecting member of your household from my six year old son:
- Write daddy’s name on an envelope and pop it through the door so it looks like the postman delivered it. Inside just write ‘fooled you’
- Put a plastic animal in daddy’s cereal bowl
- Hide and spring out saying ‘boo’ when daddy comes into the room
- Purchase some fake poo and put it in daddy’s shoe
- Balance a cushion on top of the door so when daddy opens it, it falls on his head
- Go outside knock on the door then when daddy answers hide round the corner!