What trip to Florida would be complete without paying a visit to the world’s largest marine theme park? Better still, with the cheap SeaWorld Orland tickets and 2015 holiday deals we’ve found, you can enjoy the park with more spending money left in your pocket.
SeaWorld Orlando is a marvel of sharks, dolphins, sea lions, manatees and killer whales – as well as plenty of shows and rides (including the Antarctica family ride, which takes you above and below the South Pole and through a whole colony of penguins!)
- Cheap SeaWorld Orlando tickets 2015
- Hotels near SeaWorld Orlando
- Things to remember on your visit to SeaWorld Orlando
- Getting to SeaWorld Orlando
Cheap SeaWorld Orlando tickets 2015
Standard ticket prices for SeaWorld Orlando don’t come cheap – but you can make BIG savings by purchasing tickets online before you go (it’s much cheaper if you buy tickets in advance).
Take advantage of these cheap SeaWorld Orlando tickets:
Combination tickets – 3 parks for the price of 2
You get great value from SeaWorld Orlando Combination tickets, as you get 14 days unlimited access to three of Florida’s best theme parks:
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Aquatica Waterpark
- Busch Gardens theme and safari park
When it comes to cheap SeaWorld Orlando tickets, you won’t find any cheaper than with Floridatix. Plenty of sites have a special offer where you can buy 3 park tickets for the price of 2, but Floridatix has the same offer cheaper than anywhere else. In fact, buying from Floridatix is cheaper than buying your tickets direct from SeaWorld itself!
- Adult 3 Park Ticket Deal: £92
- Child 3 Park Ticket Deal: £87
- 3 for 2 offer is valid for visits until December 31
Benefits of buying with Floridatix
- Best price – Floridatix offer the lowest prices, guaranteed.
- No sneaky fees – Unlike many other sites, there are NO credit card fees and NO booking fees
- FREE delivery – don’t get ripped off by other sites’ steep delivery charges (one website we saw charged an incredible £17.50 for P&P!).
- SPECIAL OFFER – enjoy 3 Parks for the price of 2!
- Jump the queues – Floridatix tickets are ‘Fast Pass’ tickets, which allow you to skip the queues and get into all the Orlando theme parks much quicker.
- Buy now, pay later option – secure your tickets (and the dates you want) for just £10
Hotels near SeaWorld Orlando
Expedia has dozens of cheap SeaWorld Orlando hotel deals to choose from, so that your family never has to even leave the park once you arrive (until, of course, it’s time to return home!).
For example, get the best rates for a stay at the popular Double Tree by Hilton at SeaWorld Orlando.
This four-star resort is a holiday destination in itself, featuring:
- A heated pool with rock waterfall.
- Children’s pool.
- Mini-golf course.
- Day spa treatment centre.
- Fitness centre.
- Bamboo Grille restaurant.
- Rooms available from £67 per night, depending on the time of year you want to visit.
Expedia also has a range of discounted hotels all over Orlando, so you can give yourself easy access to other parks across the Orlando area. Booking your hotel accommodation with Expedia will enable you to get the right hotel for your family, at the right price.
- Hotels priced from under £43 per night or less.
- Compare reviews, prices and hotel features.
- Enjoy Expedia’s best price guarantee.
- Anyone with a Nectar card will earn a bonus 200 points by booking with Expedia.
Things to remember on your visit to SeaWorld Orlando
Remember these tips when visiting SeaWorld Orlando to make your visit the best (and cheapest) that it can be!
- ALWAYS book your park tickets online in advance to get the best prices.
- Accommodation, car rental, flights and associated costs will be more expensive during peak times (such as the school holidays).
- Take your own water bottles – it’s much cheaper and can save you queuing at the shops!
- Florida is much warmer and sunnier than the UK, so be sure to bring plenty of sun cream as well as hats and sunglasses for the whole family.
- Sandals or flip flops may seem like a good idea in the warm weather, but you will be doing plenty of walking, so bring comfortable shoes.
- You can’t take bags and carry on goods to many rides, so be careful what you take with you. Lockers are available, but they can get very busy.
- If you can, get a ‘Fastpass’ ticket (see ticket deals above) so you can avoid the queues at rides and attractions.
- Finally, don’t forget to take your swimming stuff!
Getting to SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando is located in Williamsburg, to the South West of downtown Orlando, just at the western end of the Martin Anderson Beachline Expressway. There is plenty of car parking on-site and at the on-site hotels – be sure to check whether parking is included in your accommodation.
The park sits around 14 miles from Orlando International Airport, which can be reached in around 20 minutes by road – depending of course on local traffic conditions. Where possible, avoid peak hour times to keep your journey time down.
SeaWorld Orlando lies next door to both Aquatica and Discovery Cove, and less than 7 miles to the North-East of Disney World Florida. It is about a 15 minute drive between the parks. There are also shuttle bus services between the parks, which may or may not be included in the price of multi-park tickets.
Cheap flights to Orlando
There are plenty of airlines to choose from that fly from a number of UK cities to Orlando. Air Canada, Lufthansa, British Airways, Delta, Air France, KLM, Aer Lingus and Thomas Cook all fly the route.
Airports that have flights to Orlando include:
- London Heathrow
- London Gatwick
- Glasgow International
Skyscanner has all the best deals from all major national and budget airlines – and it allows you to search for the latest and cheapest prices for FREE. Benefits of booking with Skyscanner include:
- Skyscanner has instant real-time prices for literally thousands of flights to Orlando from UK airports to make sure you get the best deal.
- FREE service to search; no hidden charges or fees with Skyscanner.
- Find the best price and link straight through to a quick and easy booking.
2015 Orlando Attraction Tickets – More Deals and Discounts
We hope you found our guide to getting cheap SeaWorld Orlando tickets helpful, and that you enjoy a magical SeaWorld break! If you know of any other families who would benefit from cheap SeaWorld Orlando tickets, please feel free to share this guide via Facebook, Twitter or email.
Don’t forget! We’ve also rounded up the best 2015 deals and discounts for ALL the main Orlando theme parks and attractions (including how to get discount entry to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Legoland Florida, the Kennedy Space Center and more!)