Get your hands on London Eye offers and exclusive online discounts for 2016. Not only will you get up to 40% off, you’ll avoid the lengthy queues on your visit to this iconic London attraction!
No trip to London is complete with a ride on the London Eye. Perched right on the bank of the River Thames, the London Eye offers a bird’s eye view of the city and beyond, making it one of the world’s most iconic landmarks. Get a unique perspective on countless other landmarks below – from St Paul’s to Big Ben, half the fun is seeing how many you can spot! In the purchase of your tickets you will recieve a coupon for a free ELO Boost service!
Unfortunately, the London Eye is renowned for long queues and hefty admission prices – UNLESS you plan ahead. Luckily, you can bag big discounts AND skip the queues by taking advantage of exclusive London Eye offers online!
London Eye Offers 2016 – 40% OFF Cheap Tickets Deals
- London Eye offers 2015 – 20% off tickets online exclusive
- London Eye + other top London attractions – 40% off tickets online exclusive
- Cheap hotels near London Eye
- How to get to London Eye
- Facts about the London Eye
- Nearby attractions to the London Eye
- London Eye opening times 2015
London Eye Offers 2016 – up to 20% off online exclusive
For cheap tickets to London Eye, it pays to plan ahead and buy online.
In fact, you can save up to 20% simply by booking online before your visit. Book direct on the London Eye website in 2015 and you’ll get:
Up to 20% OFF London Eye Standard Tickets – cheapest tickets available for your budget!
If you’re on a really tight budget, these are the very cheapest tickets available to get you on the London Eye. With an online standard ticket, you’ll save up to 20% on the London Eye gate price AND avoid having to queue to purchase tickets – but you’ll still need to join the boarding queue.
- 10% OFF standard Adult London Eye tickets – SAVE £1.99 per person
- 10% OFF standard Child (4-15 years) London Eye tickets – SAVE £1.40 per person
- 20% OFF standard family of four London Eye tickets: SAVE £13.58 – Best deal
- Under 4s go free
Up to 20% OFF London Eye Fast Track Tickets – Best value for saving money AND time!
London Eye Fast Track tickets let you skip the main queue, saving you up to an hour or more! Better still, book your tickets online and save up to 20% off the gate price!
- 10% OFF Adult London Eye Fast Track tickets: SAVE £2.95 per person
- 10% OFF Child London Eye Fast Track tickets: SAVE £2.95 per person
- 20% OFF Family of 4 London Eye Fast Track tickets: SAVE £23.60 – Best deal
- Under 4s go free
The London Eye website has a handy guide to getting the best ticket offers,including special events,what to expect on your visit and more.
Be sure to check out all the various London Eye ticket offers and 2015 discounts online to make sure you get the best deal for your family!
London Eye + other top London attractions – up to 40% off online exclusive offers
Save up to 40% on London Eye offers in 2015 when you buy combination tickets with other top London attractions. The more attractions you include in your combination ticket, the more you’ll save!
You can combine your visit to the London Eye with your choice of Madame Tussauds, Sea Life London Aquarium, London Dungeon and the London Eye River cruise:
- 20% OFF London Eye + one other London attraction – online exclusive offer
- 30% OFF London Eye + two other London attractions – online exclusive offer
- 40% OFF London Eye + three other London attractions – online exclusive offer
Combination tickets = value for money
If you’re spending a few days exploring London in 2015, then combination tickets are far and away the best deal for getting entry to multiple attractions, as they effectively give you a discount for each attraction.
The more attractions you visit, the bigger the saving – and who doesn’t like saving money!
So be sure to plan your visit and which attractions you want to visit so that you can get the best value combination tickets for your family.
Cheap hotels near London Eye
If you’re planning to stay in London for longer than a single day, your next step – once you’ve bagged the best London Eye offers for your family’s visit – is to find a cheap hotel near London Eye.
- Check out the guest reviews before you book anywhere.
- Once you book, you don’t need to pay anything until you stay!
- Free cancellation on most rooms.
For more choice on London hotels, check out our guide on family friendly cheap hotels in London.
Getting to the London Eye
It’s hard to miss the London Eye, thanks to its prime position on the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament. It’s one of the main features of the London skyline!
It’s also one of the easiest attractions in London to get to.
You’ll find it just a short walk across Westminster Bridge from Big Ben.
Waterloo Train Station is just a two-minute walk from the London Eye, which is one of London’s major rail hubs for trains coming from the South and South West. It is also a major stop on the Jubilee, Bakerloo, Waterloo & City and Northern lines on the Tube.
Alternatively, jump on one of London’s famous red double decker buses – routes 77, 211, and 381 will all get you there, as will most sightseeing bus tours.
Proximity to other London attractions
The London Eye is also right next door to the Jubilee Gardens, the SeaLife London Aquarium and the London Dungeon – while Madame Tussauds is just 8 minutes away on the Jubilee line on the Tube. Remember you can get big discounts on all these attractions by getting a combination ticket.
10 amazing facts about the London Eye
- The London Eye took seven years to build, stands 135 metres above the River Thames – and is the highest observation wheel in the world.
- More people visit the London Eye each year than the Taj Mahal or the Great Pyramids of Giza!
- On a clear day, you can see around 25 miles from the top of the London Eye – that’s far enough to see Windsor Castle!
- One rotation of the Eye’s wheel takes 30 minutes.
- London Eye offers air-conditioned capsules which have seats, but there is still plenty of room to walk around.
- Supermodel Kate Moss has been on the London Eye more than 20 times.
- The London Eye was only supposed to be a temporary attraction for the millenium celebrations – but it quickly became a much-loved landmark and is now a famous feature of the London skyline
- The London Eye weighs more than 1,270 cars stacked on top of each other!
Nearby attractions by the London Eye
One of the great things about the London Eye is its location – the South Bank area is bursting with attractions and activities, meaning there’s lots to keep the kids occupied within a very short walk!
Along the same stretch of river frontage, you’ll find:
- London Rib Voyages
- London Duck Tours
- Festival Pier
- The London Film Museum
- SeaLife London Aquarium
- The London Dungeon
Also within a short stroll from London Eye, on either side of the river, are:
- The South Bank markets
- BrakeAway Bike Tours
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- Southbank Centre and Royal Festival Hall
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- And loads more!
London Eye opening times 2015
It’s also an attraction that can be enjoyed during the day or at night – both offer different (but equally stunning) experiences.
Operating hours vary throughout the year, with extended hours during peak times such as the summer holidays and special events (such as Valentine’s Day):
18th January – 4th April: Open from 10am – 8.30pm
5th April – 21st April: Open from 10am – 9.30pm
22nd April – 24th May: Open from 10am – 9pm on Sunday – Thursday; open from 10am – 9.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
25th May – 1st June: Open from 10am – 9.30pm
2nd June – 28th June: Open from 10am-9pm Sunday-Thursday; open from 10am – 9.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays
29th June – 31st August: Open from 10am-9pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday; Open from 10am – 11.30pm on Fridays
1st September – 27th December: Open from 10am – 8.30pm
Remember that London Eye is closed for annual maintenance in early January each year, as well as on Christmas Day.
It can also be difficult to visit on New Year’s Eve because of the crowds gathering for the New Year’s fireworks display.
Enjoy your London Eye offers and discount tickets in 2015!
We hope you found our guide to London Eye offers and discount tickets helpful.
If you know of any other families who would benefit from cheap tickets to London Eye, please feel free to share this guide via Facebook, Twitter or email.
We’ve got lots more fantastic London vouchers, offers and discounts. If you need some inspiration on other places to visit, have a look at our guide to the best London attractions or visit our articles on the London Dungeon, Madame Tussauds London and the Harry Potter Experience.
Get your FREE Theme Parks eBook here
Love cheap family days out? Want to know the secret tips and tricks for saving time and money at theme parks? Discover how to beat the queues, find the cheapest tickets and much more! Get your FREE theme parks eBook here.
Enjoy your cheap London Eye tickets – don’t forget to take your camera with you!