Set amid the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside, Bluestone National Park Resort is the perfect place for a free range family break… and MyFamilyClub readers can get a very special offer!
Situated within 500 acres of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in West Wales, Bluestone is a luxury resort providing free range fun and relaxation for all ages.
Magnificent views, stunning coastline and amazing accommodation make for an unforgettable break
And it’s not just the magnificent views, the stunning coastline or superb accommodation that makes Bluestone special. It’s the free range ethos where you’re the centre of your own luxury short break.
A home from home
Luxury lodges, traditional Welsh stone cottages, modern studio apartments – there’s a whole range of different accommodation (sleeping between 2-14 people) scattered throughout Bluestone’s beautiful natural surroundings.
Everything you need is on site
What’s more, MyFamilyClub readers can get a special discount rate – with luxury accommodation available from just £10 per person per night (which includes breakfast and other goodies too!)
Everything you need is on site. From the village pub, two restaurants, shops and wine store with local produce, a bakery and even a luxury spa, all within the private village.
Best of all, you can be as active or as lazy as you like.
Get active with over 100 activities on site
Bluestone gives you the freedom to roam through the acres of magnificent countryside that is, quite literally, on your doorstep. You’re never short of forests to explore, fields to wander through, hills to hike up, or coastal walks to take in.
While children and families are more than capable of making their own fun in these surroundings (who didn’t enjoy climbing trees, building dens, riding bikes and going off exploring as a kid?) there’s always tonnes of stuff going on to keep you all busy.
Activities on site include:
- Blue Lagoon water park: full of flumes, wave machines, river rides, bubble pools and more.
- The Steep Ravine: get your adrenaline pumping by scaling treetop heights and zooming along zip-wires, while below in the woods you can engage in games of laser tag combat (before sampling some outdoor cooking at the delicious Camp Smokey)
- Adventure centre: Where the great outdoors comes indoors, enjoy a giant indoor adventure playground packed with huge play towers, suspension bridges, slides, bouncy castles, ball pools, climbing walls and more. Build a monument in the Lego room, challenge the family to a game of mini-golf, and even swing from a giant pendulum, which forms part of the The Big Four – The Slide, The Drop, The Wall and The Sky Trail.
- The Well Spa: pamper yourself silly at the Well Spa for total relaxation – great for couples, or for mums and daughters to spend some quality time together. And don’t forget the thermal rooms.
- Organised kids’ activities for tots to teens: including supervised tree climbing, raft building, archery, laser tag, woodland camps, and even a medieval tournament field!
- The great outdoors: canoe trips, horse riding, cycling, surfing, clay shooting, golf, scuba diving, guided history and nature trails – just some of the things you can get up to.
Lazy days are here again
Of course, you can just as easily kick back and relax.
The luxury accommodation is the perfect place to chill out with a good book, a bottle of wine and prepare some mouth-watering family meals (make sure you pick up some of the tasty local produce from the on site village).
Or if you can’t be bothered to cook, head to one of the excellent restaurants or the village pub. Even if you’ve spent the whole day doing nothing but hanging out in the spa (after all, it’s got 10 treatment rooms, a sauna, a herbal steam room, and even a unique Celtic-influenced sauna to make use of) you’re guaranteed to work up an appetite!
Meanwhile the surrounding countryside is a paradise for walkers (or those who just love a gentle stroll). You’d be forgiven for not wanting to leave the resort – but Bluestone is a fantastic base to explore the rest of Pembrokeshire from.
Why not walk or cycle along the famous Pembrokeshire Coast Path, discover beautiful deserted beaches, visit the imposing Pembroke Castle – or take a boat trip to nearby Skomer Island with its magnificent puffin population and fascinating prehistoric stone circles?
And don’t forget that Cardiff is less than two hours away – and easily reachable by train!
Special offer for MyFamilyClub readers!
Book a three or four night short break to arrive before 15th July 2013 and you can stay for as little as £10 per person, per night!
Just enter the offer code MYFAMILYCLUB whilst booking online.
For more information and to book, click HERE.