Legoland is an unforgettable family day out, but it can also be expensive. We’ve found lots of great ways to discover the theme park on a budget, with discount Legoland tickets offering savings of over 40%.
We’ll be keeping this page updated with all the latest Legoland deals and offers, so make sure you check back when you're planning your day out with the kids.
Legoland is set up for family fun (especially for 3 to 12 year olds) and boasts a huge number of rides and attractions. In 2014, Legoland opens with a new Pirate Adventures world at Castaway Camp - including a lost fort and fearsome battleships. It's sure to create a whole new level fun for your little pirates!
- 2014 Legoland Holidays and Short Break Deals
- Legoland Ticket Deals 2014
- Hotels near Legoland Windsor
- Where is Legoland Windsor
- Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester
It really does pay to plan your day out in advance, as on-the-door to Legoland Windsor tickets are a hefty £45.60 for an adult and £39 for a child for a one-day pass.
But we’ve managed to hunt down some useful ways to save money on your visit with the best Legoland deals - whether you’re going for just a day trip, or fancy a short break package.
Legoland Holidays and short break deals 2014
Legoland Holidays are the official short breaks provider from Legoland - and they have plenty of bargain deals that you can't get anywhere else.
In fact, booking a short break with the official Legoland Holidays works out cheaper than buying tickets on the gate for a family of four (two adults and two children).
Of course, the other advantage to booking a short break is that you get far more time to explore Legoland itself - so you won't find yourself desperately rushing around trying to fit everything in.
- Choose from 30 different hotels - with options to suit all budgets.
- The hotels are convenient and easy to get to - with 14 hotels located less than 10 miles from the park.
- Stay in the park itself at the Legoland Resort Hotel.
Early Booking Offer 2014 Short Breaks at 2013 Prices
Get in early and book your Legoland 2014 short break at 2013 prices!
- Prices start from £172 for a family of four.
- Offer includes Legoland tickets and hotel accommodation, including breakfast.
- That works out to just £43 per person for a whole weekend of fun.
Stay at the Legoland Resort Hotel for the ultimate Legoland experience!
The official Legoland Resort Hotel is the place to go if you really want to treat the family. With its brilliant Lego-themed rooms, staying at the hotel lets the kids continue the adventure to bedtime and beyond.
- It's based in Legoland itself - no travel required, all the fun of the park is literally on your doorstep!
- Amazing giant indoor Pirate Lego play area
- Child friendly buffet restaurant
- Movies on demand
- A Lego gift for your kids when you check in and Lego surprises around every corner.
Legoland Ticket Deals 2014
Legoland Windsor 1 Day Ticket plus Paintballing Experience
If you're planning a visit to Legoland, why not get team up for another unique experience by going paintballing!
- Tickets are £42 for adults, and £37 for kids.
- That works out cheaper than a standard adult on-the-gate ticket!
Save 25% with advance one day tickets to Legoland
Book in advance at least 7 days before your visit and get 25% off. These discount tickets start from £29.25 for kids.
- Save a quarter of the price when you buy online.
- Get in early and avoid the queues.
Hotels near Legoland Windsor
If you don't fancy staying at the official Legoland Resort Hotel (or it's all booked out), don't worry. There are plenty of other hotel options near the park - we've picked the best hotel deals below.
Premier Inn near Legoland with rooms from £29
Family-friendly hotels from Premier Inn are conveniently located near Legoland Windsor. With rooms starting from only £29 in 2014, they are a great money saving option.
- Enjoy tasty pub grub in a family friendly atmosphere.
- Range of facilities including WiFi in room.
- All you can eat continental breakfast with coffee from only £5.25. Healthy choices and hearty portions.
- Child friendly spacious rooms. Under 16s stay free.
- Grab and Go breakfasts from just £2.95.
There are around 15 Premier Inns close to Legoland Windsor, including:
- Slough (5.5 miles)
- Bracknell (8 miles)
- Heathrow T5 (10.5 miles)
- Heathrow (11.5 miles)
- Sunbury (12.7 miles)
- Marlow (15 miles)
- Hayes (15 miles)
Family rooms from £80 with Hotels.com
Alternatively, you can visit the park and stay nearby at a variety of family-friendly hotels near Legoland Windsor with Hotels.com. Their prices start from around £80 for a family room. Hotels.com offers knockdown prices at hotels that can be booked last minute or in advance. They also offer:
- No booking fees or cancellation fees.
- A huge choice of hotels with double rooms starting from just £80.
- The option of paying the bill on departure, so no need to pay in full upfront.
- Real reviews from guests so you know what it’s like.
- Be sure to book early - rooms tend to get filled fast!
Where is Legoland?
Travelling by train
You and your family can take an easy ride to Legoland Windsor via the train to Windsor and Eton Riverside or Windsor and Eton Central, where a shuttle bus is available. There are regular trains from London Paddington or direct trains from London Waterloo that get you there in under an hour.
Check out Red Spotted Hanky for cheap, flexible train tickets. Unlike other train booking websites such as The Trainline and My Train Tickets, Red Spotted Hanky has no credit card or debit card charges and no booking fees, plus the website is really easy to use.
- Live train info.
- Free train booking app.
- Headline deals that you won't find anywhere else.
- Save time and money with an easy-to-use website!
How to get there by road
Legoland is within easy reach of the M25 and is two miles from Windsor town centre. It’s on the B3022 Windsor/Ascot road and is clearly signposted from junction three of the M3, and junction six of the M4.
Legoland Discovery Centre, Manchester
If you live in the North of England with kids aged 3-10, then the Legoland Discovery Centre might just be the perfect day out. It is located at Manchester Trafford Centre and offers yet another experience for little Lego fans. On-the-door tickets are £16.50 per person, and kids 2 and under go free, but you don't have to pay full price:
- Book in advance online and save more than 25 per cent! Advanced tickets are £12 per person.
- Book online for a visit after 4pm and you’ll get in for HALF PRICE!
- Immersive 4D cinema, Lego Factory and several other attractions.
- Open daily from 10am to 7pm, even during those dull, boring winter months!
Other theme park deals 2014
We hope you find these Legoland ticket deals for 2014 useful, and enjoy a great time at the park. We also have a number of articles on other UK theme parks and attractions, so you always know exactly where to come to get the best deals when planning activities for the kids!
If you live in London or the south east or taking a holiday or short break in the area, we have also got the latest deals from Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures. Alternatively, if you’re going to visit attractions in central London, check out our voucher code deals on London attractions for the family.
We’ve also got amazing deals at the UK’s biggest and favourite theme park, Alton Towers.
In fact, we’ve got the latest deals and offers from all the UK’s favourite theme parks, European parks and theme parks in Orlando, Florida.