For Legoland ticket deals to experience an unforgettable family day out, you've come to the right place. We’ve found lots of great ways to discover the theme park on a budget, with discount Legoland tickets offering savings of 30%.
We’ll be keeping this page updated with all the latest Legoland deals and offers, so make sure you check back when you're planning your day out with the kids.
Legoland is set up for family fun (especially for 3 to 12 year olds) and boasts a huge number of rides and attractions. In 2014, Legoland opens with a new Pirate Adventures world at Castaway Camp - including a lost fort and fearsome battleships. It's sure to create a whole new level fun for your little pirates!
From Pirate Shows to Puppet Theatres, the chance to meet LEGO movie characters and be amazed with a 4D cinema experience the summer holidays at Legoland are set to sizzle!
- Legoland Ticket Deals 2014
- 2014 Legoland Holidays and Short Break Deals
- Hotels near Legoland Windsor
- Where is Legoland Windsor
- Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester
- Summer Holidays 2014 - Special Events
It really does pay to plan your day out in advance, as on-the-door to Legoland Windsor tickets are a hefty £46.80 for an adult and £41.40 for a child for a one-day pass.
But we’ve managed to hunt down some useful ways to save money on your visit with the best Legoland deals - whether you’re going for just a day trip, or fancy a short break package.
Legoland ticket deals 2014
30% OFF one day Legoland tickets online exclusive - cheapest deals available
Buy direct and in advance with Legoland and you'll get the best deal. Massive savings on one day tickets of up to 30% when you book online now!
Plan your trip in advance - the earlier you book, the more you save.
- 30% OFF when you buy one week in advance
- 10% OFF when you buy between 2 and 6 days in advance
- Rainy Day guarantee: if it rains for one hour or more during your trip, you'll get a free 1-day return visit!
35% OFF group Legoland ticket deals online exclusive
If you're travelling in a group don't miss out on the massive savings:
35% OFF tickets + Adults go at Kids prices (double savings for groups of 7 or more people!)
Legoland Holidays and short break deals 2014 - Best deal for families
Legoland Holidays are the official short breaks provider from Legoland - and they have plenty of bargain deals that you can't get anywhere else.
In fact, booking a short break with the official Legoland Holidays works out cheaper than buying tickets on the gate for a family of four (two adults and two children).
Of course, the other advantage to booking a short break is that you get far more time to explore Legoland itself - so you won't find yourself desperately rushing around trying to fit everything in.
- Choose from 30 different hotels - with options to suit all budgets.
- The hotels are convenient and easy to get to - with 14 hotels located less than 10 miles from the park.
- Stay in the park itself at the Legoland Resort Hotel
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Get a 2nd day at Legoland for FREE!
Book a Legoland Holiday now and get a 2nd day at Legoland for FREE in 2014!
Get twice the fun for half the price, and explore everything that the Legoland Windsor Resort has to offer for less.
Prices start from just £31 per person, and includes:
- Legoland tickets with your 2nd Day completely FREE
- Overnight stay at the Legoland Resort Hotel or a handpicked local hotel
- Delicious breakfast
- Hurry! Limited availability
Don't miss out! Rooms are getting booked up fast for this popular 1 Day + 1 Day FREE offer.
Kids also go FREE in 2014
Kids can go to Legoland for FREE when you stay at a hotel near Legoland in 2014 on selected dates.
For a family of four, prices start from £124. For that you get:
- Legoland tickets - kids go FREE
- Plus 2nd day is FREE for kids AND adults - get twice the fun at half the price
- Stay at a family hotel from just £124 for a family of four, which includes your Legoland tickets, overnight stay + breakfast
- That works out at just £31 per person for a whole weekend of Legoland fun!
- This deal saves a family of four up to £132
This deal is amazing value - especially when you consider that a family of four would normally pay £176.40 just for 1 Day Tickets to Legoland with no hotel.
With this deal, you get FREE kids tickets, a 2nd day FREE, AND a hotel stay from just £124. Not bad!
The offer is only running for a short time, though. Once the tickets are gone, they're gone.
Stay at the Legoland Resort Hotel for the ultimate Legoland experience!
The official Legoland Resort Hotel is the place to go if you really want to treat the family. With its brilliant Lego-themed rooms, staying at the hotel lets the kids continue the adventure to bedtime and beyond.
- It's based in Legoland itself - no travel required, all the fun of the park is literally on your doorstep!
- Massively fun giant indoor Pirate Lego play area
- Splash about in a new pirate-themed swimming pool
- Kids love exploring their amazing Lego Adventure 'themed' bedroom - kids get their own special sleeping area
- Child friendly buffet available at the Lego Bricks restaurant
- Movies on demand
- Children's entertainment and Treasure Trail throughout the hotel
- A Lego gift for your kids when you check in and Lego surprises around every corner!
PLUS Legoland Resort Hotel have a 1 Day FREE offer running at the moment, so you get 2 days at Legoland - twice the fun for half the price!
It's an extra-special experience that allows you and the kids to stay right at the heart of the action from just £132 for a family of four.
Hotels near Legoland Windsor
If you don't fancy staying at the official Legoland Resort Hotel (or it's all booked out), don't worry. There are plenty of other hotel options near the park - we've picked the best hotel deals below.
Family hotel rooms from £59
A list of 40 family-friendly hotels conveniently located near Legoland Windsor is available from Bookings.com. With rooms starting from £59 or less in 2014, they are a great money saving option and a means of ensuring you get to spend the most amount of time exploring Legoland.
- Browse through 40 different hotels located within around 4 miles of Legoland Windsor.
- Some include a full breakfast in the price.
- Check out the reviews from other guests before you book.
- No cancellation fees on most hotels, and pay only when you stay!
Where is Legoland?
Travelling by train - up to 80% OFF train tickets with Train Genius
You and your family can take an easy ride to Legoland Windsor via the train to Windsor and Eton Riverside or Windsor and Eton Central, where a shuttle bus is available.
There are regular trains from London Paddington or direct trains from London Waterloo that get you there in about 30 minutes.
If you do plan on travelling to Legoland by train, book your tickets well in advance to secure the best cheap train ticket offers.
Train Genius offers savings of as much as 80% or more compared to buying your tickets on the day. Other benefits of booking with them include:
- Huge savings by booking up to 12 weeks in advance.
- Further savings of 30% and more by using Railcards.
- Free seat reservation on selected journeys.
- NO FEES for using debit cards.
How to get there by road
Legoland is within easy reach of the M25 and is two miles from Windsor town centre. It’s on the B3022 Windsor/Ascot road and is clearly signposted from junction three of the M3, and junction six of the M4.
Legoland opening times 2014
Legoland Windsor is open from 14 March - 3 November 2014.
Opening hours vary. Legoland is always open 10am-5pm - but on weekends (and for much of March) it is open for an extra hour (10am-6pm). Then during late July and August it is open 10am-7pm.
Legoland Rainy Day policy - their guarantee
If you buy your Legoland tickets direct from Legoland Windsor, you can weather-proof your day out.
Buy your ticket online any time before 22 October 2014 and you'll receive the Rainy Day Guarantee. This means that if it rains for one hour or more during your trip, you'll get a free 1-day return visit to Legoland!
Just keep hold of your tickets if it rains, and present it at the ticket office on one of the following dates to get your free return trip to Legoland:
Rainy Day Guarantee Return Dates:
- 2 June - 27 June 2014
- 2 September – 23 October 2014
The Legoland website lists all the days where it was recorded as raining for one or more hour - check that your date is listed before you head off to claim your free day out.
NEW for 2014
Legoland Pirate Shores
Avast, me hearties! Set sail with the family on a swashbuckling adventure to Legoland's Pirate Shores in 2014.
- All new pirate play area (complete with a huge forgotten fortress, secret lagoon, treetop lookouts, brilliant Lego battle ships, high rope-walks, nets and slides)
- Brave the Pirate Falls log flume (tip - bring waterproofs!)
- Search for Captain Goodbrick’s long lost treasure hoard and reclaim it from the scurvy scallywag Captain Blackheart
- Clamber aboard the Jolly Rocker Pirate Ship - which is waiting to give you the voyage of your life, testing both your nerves and your sea legs! Arrrrr!
Ooh-la-la! Another new attraction at Legoland for 2014 is Miniland Paris, a brick-by-brick reconstruction of some of the most famous sights of the city of love.
Alongside other famous cities and sights from around the world, you can now see:
- A 4m tall Lego version of the Eiffel Tower
- A brick-by-brick recreation of the Arc de Triomphe, which weighs nearly 70kg
- An incredible Lego recreation of the Sacre Coeur cathedral made up of over 200,000 Lego bricks (look out for the Lego gargoyles!)
Plus there's all the other sights of Lego Miniland - from a Lego London to a Lego Mount Rushmore.
Also don't miss the ever popular Star Wars Lego Miniland, in which over 1.5 million Lego bricks bring the sights, ships and characters of the Star Wars universe to life!
Legoland Discovery Centre, Manchester
If you live in the North of England with kids aged 3-10, then the Legoland Discovery Centre might just be the perfect day out. It is located at Manchester Trafford Centre and offers yet another experience for little Lego fans. On-the-door tickets are £16.95 per person, and kids 2 and under go free, but you don't have to pay full price:
- Book in advance online and save more than 41%! Advanced tickets are £9.95 per person.
- Book online for a visit after 4pm and you’ll get in for HALF PRICE!
- Immersive 4D cinema, Lego Factory and several other attractions.
- Open daily from 10am to 7pm, even during those dull, boring winter months!
Summer Holidays 2014 - Legoland Special Events
This summer there is loads of fun and fab events going on to entertain the kids on your visit to Legoland! Here’s our top pick of amazing events and shows going on during the summer holidays 2014.
Meet Emmet and Wyldstyle at Legoland
Do your little ones love the LEGO Movie? They will get the chance to meet the stars of the film during weekends in July. Head along to the Miniland Lawn every weekend during July to welcome the colourful costume characters Emmet and Wyldstyle.
Remember for a limited time you can enjoy up to 30% OFF when you book your tickets in advance!
Pirates of Skeleton Bay – Stunt Show
The first live pirate-themed live action show in the park’s history, this show is an adventure for the whole family. Watch them sly about with acrobatics and sword fights.
Imagination Theatre 4D Shows
The LEGO Legends of Chima 4D movie is the new experience now at Legoland Windsor. Pop on those 3D glasses, and enjoy the mesmerising cinema show with a difference. Join a wild chase through Chima and discover the powerful tribes of animal warriors fighting over the precious energy source CHI. Make sure you don’t miss a screening on your trip to Legoland!
Plus there are lots of other 4D movies being shown, including LEGO City A Clutch Powers, LEGO Racers and Spellbreaker.
Duplo Theatre – Puppet shows
Little ones will love the DUPLO Theatre Puppet shows, with the chance to watch classics such as The Princess and the Pea and Little Red Riding Hood. Catch them between 11.30 and 16.30.
Get your cheap Legoland ticket deals here and enjoy these fun summer events!
Other theme park deals 2014
We hope you find these Legoland ticket deals for 2014 useful, and enjoy a great time at the park. We also have a number of articles on other UK theme parks and attractions, so you always know exactly where to come to get the best deals when planning activities for the kids!
If you live in London or the south east or taking a holiday or short break in the area, we have also got the latest deals from Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures. Alternatively, if you’re going to visit attractions in central London, check out our voucher code deals on London attractions for the family.
We’ve also got amazing deals at the UK’s biggest and favourite theme park, Alton Towers.
In fact, we’ve got the latest deals and offers from all the UK’s favourite theme parks, European parks and theme parks in Orlando, Florida.
Get your FREE Theme Parks eBook here
Love cheap family days out? Want to know the secret tips and tricks for saving time and money at theme parks? Discover how to beat the queues, find the cheapest tickets and much more! Get your FREE theme parks eBook here.