Legoland is an unforgettable family day out, but it can also be expensive. We’ve found lots of great ways to discover the theme park on a budget, with discount Legoland tickets offering savings of over 40%.
We’ll be keeping this page updated with all the latest Legoland deals and offers, so make sure you check back when you're planning your day out with the kids.
Legoland is set up for family fun (especially for 3 to 12 year olds) and boasts a huge number of rides and attractions. In 2014, Legoland opens with a new Pirate Adventures world at Castaway Camp - including a lost fort and fearsome battleships. It's sure to create a whole new level fun for your little pirates!
- 2014 Legoland Holidays and Short Break Deals
- Legoland Ticket Deals 2014
- Hotels near Legoland Windsor
- Where is Legoland Windsor
- Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester
It really does pay to plan your day out in advance, as on-the-door to Legoland Windsor tickets are a hefty £45.60 for an adult and £39 for a child for a one-day pass.
But we’ve managed to hunt down some useful ways to save money on your visit with the best Legoland deals - whether you’re going for just a day trip, or fancy a short break package.
Legoland Holidays and short break deals 2014
Legoland Holidays are the official short breaks provider from Legoland - and they have plenty of bargain deals that you can't get anywhere else.
In fact, booking a short break with the official Legoland Holidays works out cheaper than buying tickets on the gate for a family of four (two adults and two children).
Of course, the other advantage to booking a short break is that you get far more time to explore Legoland itself - so you won't find yourself desperately rushing around trying to fit everything in.
- Choose from 30 different hotels - with options to suit all budgets.
- The hotels are convenient and easy to get to - with 14 hotels located less than 10 miles from the park.
- Stay in the park itself at the Legoland Resort Hotel
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Get a 2nd day at Legoland for FREE!
Book a Legoland Holiday now and get a 2nd day at Legoland for FREE in 2014!
Get twice the fun for half the price, and explore everything that the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has to offer for less.
Prices start from just £29.75 per person, and includes:
- LEGOLAND tickets with your 2nd Day completely FREE
- Overnight stay at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel or a handpicked local hotel
- Delicious breakfast
Bear in mind that rooms are getting booked up fast for this popular 1 Day + 1 Day FREE offer though.
Early Booking Offer 2014: Short Breaks at 2013 Prices + 2nd Day FREE offers
Get in early and book your Legoland 2014 short break now, and you'll pay cheaper 2013 prices!
- Prices start from £119 for a family of four.
- Offer includes Legoland tickets and hotel accommodation, including breakfast.
- That works out at under £30 per person for a whole weekend of Legoland fun.
- 2nd day FREE offers for 2014 as well - get twice the fun for the same price online!
Stay at the Legoland Resort Hotel for the ultimate Legoland experience!
The official Legoland Resort Hotel is the place to go if you really want to treat the family. With its brilliant Lego-themed rooms, staying at the hotel lets the kids continue the adventure to bedtime and beyond.
- It's based in Legoland itself - no travel required, all the fun of the park is literally on your doorstep!
- Amazing giant indoor Pirate Lego play area
- Child friendly buffet restaurant
- Movies on demand
- A Lego gift for your kids when you check in and Lego surprises around every corner.
Legoland Ticket Deals 2014
11% OFF Legoland Windsor 1 day ticket deals
If you're not taking advantage of Legoland's short break deals, you can still get a brilliant 11% OFF discount on your Legoland tickets. Save money and skip the queue when you buy in advance via Attractiontix:
- 10% OFF Adult 1 day tickets to Legoland Windsor
- 11% OFF Child 1 day tickets to Legoland Windsor
- Save money and skip the queue!
- Receive your printable e-tickets instantly
- NO sneaky credit card or booking fees, unlike other ticket sites
Hotels near Legoland Windsor
If you don't fancy staying at the official Legoland Resort Hotel (or it's all booked out), don't worry. There are plenty of other hotel options near the park - we've picked the best hotel deals below.
Premier Inn near Legoland with rooms from £29
Family-friendly hotels from Premier Inn are conveniently located near Legoland Windsor. With rooms starting from only £29 in 2014, they are a great money saving option.
- Enjoy tasty pub grub in a family friendly atmosphere.
- Range of facilities including WiFi in room.
- All you can eat continental breakfast with coffee from only £5.25. Healthy choices and hearty portions.
- Child friendly spacious rooms. Under 16s stay free.
- Grab and Go breakfasts from just £2.95.
There are around 15 Premier Inns close to Legoland Windsor, including:
- Slough (5.5 miles)
- Bracknell (8 miles)
- Heathrow T5 (10.5 miles)
- Heathrow (11.5 miles)
- Sunbury (12.7 miles)
- Marlow (15 miles)
- Hayes (15 miles)
Family rooms from £80 with Hotels.com
Alternatively, you can visit the park and stay nearby at a variety of family-friendly hotels near Legoland Windsor with Hotels.com. Their prices start from around £80 for a family room. Hotels.com offers knockdown prices at hotels that can be booked last minute or in advance. They also offer:
- No booking fees or cancellation fees.
- A huge choice of hotels with double rooms starting from just £80.
- The option of paying the bill on departure, so no need to pay in full upfront.
- Real reviews from guests so you know what it’s like.
- Be sure to book early - rooms tend to get filled fast!
Where is Legoland?
Travelling by train - up to 80% OFF train tickets with Train Genius
You and your family can take an easy ride to Legoland Windsor via the train to Windsor and Eton Riverside or Windsor and Eton Central, where a shuttle bus is available. There are regular trains from London Paddington or direct trains from London Waterloo that get you there in under an hour.
If you do plan on travelling to Legoland by train, book your tickets well in advance to secure the best cheap train ticket offers.
Train Genius offers savings of as much as 80% or more compared to buying your tickets on the day. Other benefits of booking with them include:
- Huge savings by booking up to 12 weeks in advance.
- Further savings of 30% and more by using Railcards.
- Free seat reservation on selected journeys.
- NO FEES for using debit cards.
How to get there by road
Legoland is within easy reach of the M25 and is two miles from Windsor town centre. It’s on the B3022 Windsor/Ascot road and is clearly signposted from junction three of the M3, and junction six of the M4.
Legoland opening times 2014
Legoland Windsor is open from 14 March - 3 November 2014.
Opening hours vary. Legoland is always open 10am-5pm - but on weekends (and for much of March) it is open for an extra hour (10am-6pm). Then during late July and August it is open 10am-7pm.
NEW for 2014 - Legoland Pirate Shores
Avast, me hearties! Set sail with the family on a swashbuckling adventure to Legoland's Pirate Shores in 2014.
- All new pirate play area (complete with a huge forgotten fortress, secret lagoon, treetop lookouts, brilliant Lego battle ships, high rope-walks, nets and slides)
- Brave the Pirate Falls log flume (tip - bring waterproofs!)
- Search for Captain Goodbrick’s long lost treasure hoard and reclaim it from the scurvy scallywag Captain Blackheart
- Clamber aboard the Jolly Rocker Pirate Ship - which is waiting to give you the voyage of your life, testing both your nerves and your sea legs! Arrrrr!
Also don't miss the ever popular Star Wars Lego Miniland, in which over 1.5 million Lego bricks bring the sights, ships and characters of the Star Wars universe to life...
Legoland Discovery Centre, Manchester
If you live in the North of England with kids aged 3-10, then the Legoland Discovery Centre might just be the perfect day out. It is located at Manchester Trafford Centre and offers yet another experience for little Lego fans. On-the-door tickets are £16.50 per person, and kids 2 and under go free, but you don't have to pay full price:
- Book in advance online and save more than 25 per cent! Advanced tickets are £12 per person.
- Book online for a visit after 4pm and you’ll get in for HALF PRICE!
- Immersive 4D cinema, Lego Factory and several other attractions.
- Open daily from 10am to 7pm, even during those dull, boring winter months!
Other theme park deals 2014
We hope you find these Legoland ticket deals for 2014 useful, and enjoy a great time at the park. We also have a number of articles on other UK theme parks and attractions, so you always know exactly where to come to get the best deals when planning activities for the kids!
If you live in London or the south east or taking a holiday or short break in the area, we have also got the latest deals from Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures. Alternatively, if you’re going to visit attractions in central London, check out our voucher code deals on London attractions for the family.
We’ve also got amazing deals at the UK’s biggest and favourite theme park, Alton Towers.
In fact, we’ve got the latest deals and offers from all the UK’s favourite theme parks, European parks and theme parks in Orlando, Florida.