Nurture Fruity Water+ – the first functional drink of its kind targeted specifically at young children (from 1 year) with added nutrients to support immunity and lower naturally occurring sugar – has teamed up with My Family Club to offer ONE lucky reader and their family the chance to attend an exclusive screening of the NEW animated film, STORKS (Warner Bros.) on 19th October 2016 in London – PLUS a case of each delicious flavour of Nurture Fruity Water+ (Cherry & Strawberry and Orange & Pineapple)!
What’s more, the winner (plus 10 runners up) will each receive:
- A Nurture Growth Chart
- My Firsty puzzle book or Firsty travel pillow / plush toy
- PLUS TWO free pouches of Nurture Fruity Water+ (one of each flavour)
Made with 45% natural juice and 55% water, as well as nutrients that support immunity, bones, and teeth, Nurture Fruity Water+ contains no added sugar and less than 1 teaspoon of naturally occurring sugar per 100ml.
Don’t forget – on every mess free pouch of Nurture Fruity Water+ sold at Boots, Ocado and Whole Foods Market, there is a chance to win a luxury family adventure in France plus 100s of Nurture and STORKS prizes!
- The main winner will receive 4 tickets to the exclusive screening at Warner Bros. in Holborn London on 19th October 2016.
- The screening starts at 6.30pm. These tickets are non refundable.
- Other guests will be in attendance at the screening on 19th October 2016.
- Travel, overnight accommodation, meals and drinks are excluded.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date (6 October 2016) and notified by 10th October 2016.
- We may change these General Terms at any time and will notify the winners in advance.
- No person or persons at the same residential address may win more than one prize.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and non exchangeable. Where prizes consist of entry tickets, attendance they must be taken on the dates specified. If a prize winner does not take any element of a prize at the time stipulated by us then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it.
- Nurture is the official promoter of the competition.
- Film U certification applies.
STORKS deliver babies…or at least they used to. Now they deliver packages for global internet retail giant Cornerstore.com. Junior (Andy Samberg), the company’s top delivery stork, is about to be promoted when the Baby Factory is accidentally activated on his watch, producing an adorable – and wholly unauthorized – baby girl.
Desperate to deliver this bundle of trouble before the boss gets wise, Junior and his friend Tulip, the only human on Stork Mountain, race to make their first-ever baby drop, in a wild and revealing journey that could make more than one family whole and restore the storks’ true mission in the world.
Film information visit – www.facebook.com/StorksMovieUK