Haven Holidays Guaranteed Lowest Prices for 2021
We love the school holidays and what better way to spend it than at one of the UK’s most loved Haven Holidays Parks.
With 40 Haven Holidays Parks scattered around the coastline of Great Britain, you are certain to have a fantastic range to choose from. 37 of the holiday parks offer holidays with 22 of them offering touring and you can even own a holiday home at a choice of 38 parks.
The UK is a fabulous destination and with Haven Holidays Parks from Scotland to Northumberland and Devon & Cornwall, it’s pretty much just a 2-3 hour drive only from your front door.
Great value for money and a wonderful way to make memories together.
Haven Holidays Parks Latest Offers
The Haven Holidays Promise
No Quibble Refund
Self-isolating? Don’t feel safe? New Government restrictions? Or you just can’t make it? Whatever the reason, you’ll get a refund, no questions asked with our Coronavirus Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Haven Holidays Price Promise
If you see your holiday at a lower price later on, we’ll give you the difference back. To make life even easier, you can reserve your holiday today for as little as £30.00, and pay for the rest later in instalments.
We hold our holiday homes to such exceptionally high cleaning standards, we’ll even give you a refund if you don’t agree with our Caravan Cleanliness Guarantee.
Haven Holidays Action-Packed Activities for 2021
- NEW Experimental – Big Bang
- NEW Dinosaur Explorers
- NEW Totsy Time – Spin and Sparkle
- Splashing swimming pools
- Quiz shows and kids shows
- Fantastic visiting live bands, singers and comedians
- Plus much more!
1. Burnham-on-Sea Holiday Village Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset
A great location for fishing lovers as Burnham-on-sea holiday village boasts 2 course fishing lacks and a tackle lodge. For the courageous there is a climbing wall and the ‘thrilling leap of faith’. Located close to Exmoor and the Cheddar Gorge, there’s plenty to see and do. Indoor and outdoor heated pools with Splash and Bounce, AquaJets, Aqua Gliders and Water Walkerz for all the family to enjoy.
- A refurbished Live Lounge and terrace
- 3 food and drink venues
- Plenty of daytime and evening entertainment
- Pop into Burnham-on-Sea town whenever you fancy
- Explore what’s nearby like Weston Pier, Fleet Air Arm Museum and Wookey sHole
Haven Holidays Parks: Burnham-on-Sea.GO TO DEAL
2. Caister-on-Sea Holiday Park Caister-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Just a stones throw from stunning sandy shorelines. Perfect for those that love the seaside. Opened in 1906 it’s made a lof of families very happy with all types of fun from abseiling, zip wires to a FunStar Boot Camp to bring out the budding performer. Something for everyone.
- Exclusive Deck Houses are modern and unique with heaps of space
- Stroll over to explore historic Caister village
- Miles of stunning beach are accessible from the park
- The beauty of the Norfolk Broads is just a short hop away
Haven Holidays Parks: Caister-on-Sea.GO TO DEAL
3. Greenacres Holiday Park Morfa Bychan, Porthmadog, Gwynedd
Just around the corner sits the incredible Snowdonia National Park and nestled in the sand dunes you’ll find a nature reserve, at Black Rock Sands. Greenacres Holiday Park has indoor and outdoor heated pool and a soft-play area to let the little ones run wild. For the older children there is archery, adventure gold and an arcade. So plenty to do.
- Make a splash at Splash ‘n’ Bounce in our heated indoor pool or sploosh through the outside SplashZone
- Neighbouring nature reserve with pretty wildflower dunes
- Go for winding coastal walks with breathtaking views over the bay
Haven Holidays Parks: Greenacres.GO TO DEAL
4. Hafan y Mor Holiday Park Pwllheli, Gwynedd
Hafan y Môr Holiday Park is one of Haven Holiday Parks biggest parks and it’s packed full of family fun. In 2019 there are some big developments so be sure to check those out. There is so much to do at the Dragon Lakes Adventure Village and you’ll be sure to work up a huge appetite and the park boasts plenty of funky dining experiences. The park is suitable for babies & toddlers.
- NEW – Coast House bar and grill
- NEW – Dragon Lakes Adventure Village
- NEW – Cakery
- NEW – The Pizza Deck – opening soon
- NEW – HMS Glendower Pub
- NEW – Oodles amusements centre – opening soon
- Splashaway Bay swimming pool with slides, flumes, and a wave machine
- Indoor SportsDrome
- This park is perfect for a break away with your under 5s
Haven Holidays Parks: Hafan Y Mor.GO TO DEAL
5. Lakeland Leisure Park Flookburgh, Cumbria
A fabulous family holiday park located in the stunning Lake District in Cumbria. Experience the beautiful lake which is perfect for kayaking, canoeing, pedalos and paddleboarding, Lakeland Leisure Park has it’s very own water sports centre. For those who prefer staying dry, there is an Aerial Adventure course up in the treetops and if heights isn’t your thing then you can try your hand at golf on the 9-hole golf course.
- Refurbished bar and restaurant
- Rise above it all with our daring Aerial Adventure
- Make the most of our water sports and activity lake
- A short drive away from popular Lake District attractions
- Follow our adventure trail around the park
Haven Holidays Parks: Lakeland Leisure Park.GO TO DEAL
6. Perran Sands Holiday Park Perranporth, Cornwall
With a paddleboard and surfing school on the beach, Perran Sands is a popular destination for families. With yurts, Geo Domes and all sorts to choose from. For something a little bit extra special there are exclusive Beach Houses with stunning views of the sea.
- New lazy river and refurbished pool, changing area and water slide
- Face the flumes in our indoor pool, or swim in the sun (till the beginning of September)
- Splash around in the newly refurbished indoor pool
- Activity Hub for all your sports and leisure activities
- Take a stroll down to the beach – everyone’s welcome, even the dog!
- Enjoy locally-sourced dishes at Surf Bay – including Cornish cream teas
Haven Holidays Parks: Perran Sands Holiday Park.GO TO DEAL
7. Reighton Sands Holiday Park, Reighton Cap, Filey, North Yorkshire
A bustling park full of activities, something to do for everyone, every day of your stay. From archery, fencing to playing pool or why not try out the 9-hole golf course or just try your luck with the pitch and putt. Both indoor and outdoor pools and a long, winding lazy river to see you chilled in the Summer sun. There’s lots of opportunities to relax and soak up the sea views.
- We’ve spruced up the Hawkwood bar and restaurant with a fresh new look
- Roll and tumble across our heated indoor pool in our Water Walkerz
- Go with the flow while you wind along our outdoor lazy river – open between the end of May and beginning of September
- Don’t let the dramatic views distract you on our 140 acre, 9-hole golf course
- Direct access to 5 miles of sandy beach
Haven Holidays Parks: Reighton Sands Holiday Park.GO TO DEAL
8. Seton Sands Holiday Village, Port Seton, Edinburgh & The Lothians
One of the prettiest parks by far with glorious views over Firth of Forth which is crossed by the incredible Forth railway bridge which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Located close to the beach and with a heated indoor pool, you’ll be spoiled for choice. Seton Sands is not far from Edinburgh so perfect to take in some City sights too.
- Head over heels on our bungee trampoline
- Learning survival skills is a must with Nature Rockz
- Explore the grounds by Segway or kart
- Hot foot it to the outdoor adventure trail
- We’re a stone’s throw from the beach
- Catch carp or tench in our coarse fishing lake
Haven Holidays Parks: Setton Sands Holiday Village.GO TO DEAL
9. Thornwick Bay Holiday Village, Flamborough, East Yorkshire
Have a wet and wild time on the splash and bounce waterslides in Haven’s indoor heated pool. There is also archery, futsal and football to enjoy plus all-weather Activity Barn, Segway rides and extra-special entertainment. In the evening s there is a big production put on by The Thorwick Bay Entertainment Cast and the Seaside Streetside pop-up performers make the whole park a stage. Perfect for babies and toddlers too.
- Refurbished ShowBar
- Get out and about with the adventure trail and play areas
- The brand-new Lighthouse bar and restaurant sports a splendid terrace
- Spectacular clifftop walks around the headland
- Kite flying and bird watching
- Full-on family shows from the Thornwick Bay Entertainment Cast
- This park is perfect for a break away with your under 5s
Haven Holidays Parks: Thornwick Bay Holiday Village.GO TO DEAL
10. Wild Duck Holiday Park, Belton, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
The only woodland park in the Haven estate and is packed with all the Haven favourites such as an indoor and outdoor heated pool, archery and crazy gold. There are secret wooded clearings to explore and magical forest trails, the perfect opportunity to hire some bikes and head off on a leisurely ride. A great glamping spot.
- Refurbished indoor pool
- Set amongst the trees and lakes of a beautiful forest
- Seaside-style bathing huts sit by our outdoor pool
- Get your beach fix, with the golden sand of Gorleston only four miles away
- Get a little fresh air with our nature activities in a woodland setting
- The famous Norfolk Broads are just a couple of miles away
Haven Holidays Parks: Wild Duck Holiday Park.GO TO DEAL